Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 06:04:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wills & Kate to visit South East Asia  (Read 77739 times)
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #580 on: September 27, 2012, 04:24:47 am »

@spice - kelthie might be the perfect scapegoat because locally, everyone might know that did no wrong, but was thrown under the bus to cover for kate.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #581 on: September 27, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »

^good point - that's certainly how it's looking now that the MSM is covering it.  It's all just a grand distraction from the real issue, that this happened 2 days after we'd all seen her without any kind of dress on.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #582 on: September 28, 2012, 12:11:25 am »

@spice - kelthie might be the perfect scapegoat because locally, everyone might know that did no wrong, but was thrown under the bus to cover for kate.

They leave out that it had been negotiated & agreed upon for 2 months KM would wear a summer dress because she initially refused to wear a Solomon Islands dress

Are the Windosrs just begging for the ambassadors in the various countries they live in to lash back out? Kate is the one responsible and Kate is the one who knowingly pulled this stunt. This is practically slander and libel and now a woman's reputation is being ruined.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
observation
courtier

« Reply #583 on: September 28, 2012, 02:23:30 am »

Is KM outright lying?

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201209279458/duchess-cambridge-dress-mix-up/

St. James Palace is now saying that the plan was for KM to wear a Solomon Islands dress. However, the Solomon publication, including the statements from the Solomon Islands clearly said that KM refused during negotiations to wear an island dress & the agreement was she would bring a summer dress & wear it.

Surely, the press knew which dress she was supposed to wear, didn't it, originally when it reported the day of the event that she was 'ditching' it for the one she tried on a couple hours before the dinner?

Is KM also lying when St. James Palace now says both the original island dress & the gift dress are now in KM's possession? Surely, they don't mean both the summer dress that was KM's, which she brought with her from England & stayed in her suitcase the whole trip, & has & always was in her possession & now the gift dress as well are in her possession?

Seriously.

It really does sound like this is a lie. There is no way KM can pretend she is not at fault & not come out & say that she simply chose to wear a dress from the Cook Islands, 3000 miles away, at the last minute & knew that was not the dress she was supposed to wear according to the plan from 2 months before up to that very day. It is in the papers on 9/16 she was 'ditching' the plan. Well, the only way she can pretend that is by throwing someone under the bus, Keithie & the Solomon Islands government & officials.

It's possible she thought it's fine to wear a dress from the Cook Islands because to her Asia is Asia but that's exactly why it's offensive. There's no way she "double-checked" with the Solomon Islands government that the gift dress was the dress planned for her to wear for the past 2 months because the planned dress is the one in her suitcase, the summer dress that was not an island dress. It's possible PW asked whether the shirt in his room was the right one even though it was not green & did not have a Solomon Islands map on it like the fabric he specified was the one he wanted to wear but it's not very plausible since the whole "the suitcases were on the green official shirt with the map so that's why I thought there was no such shirt in the room & no other shirt besides the gift shirt" doesn't make sense. She could not have thought the 'gift dress' in the room was the dress she was supposed to wear because she knew the dress she was supposed to wear was the summer dress in her suitcase, which she told royal aides who told reporters just before the dinner she was ditching for a dress she just tried on & loved.

Hmmm. Lies KM has told:
1) scar, instead of extensions possibly resulting in the axing of her hair dresser & a public row between hair dresser & the salon owner

2) Levis guy in poster on her wall instead of PW

3) she later changed this to posters of airplanes on her wall instead of PW when she was growing up at school

4) she's allergic to horses, which she told the reporter, then it was stated officially, I think, she's not allergic to horses, which would have discredited that reporter & that reporter spoke up & insisted KM had said she was allergic to horses

5) she can't go to the Paralympics closing ceremony because she is busy preparing for the Jubilee Asia tour

6) she wore a dress from another country 3,000 miles away because she thought it was the summer dress in her suitcase planned & agreed upon for 2 months with the Solomon Islands government for her to wear, which she packed & brought with her, because she had refused during the 2-month negotiation to wear a Solomon Islands dress. Because this is obviously paints her as offensive in a several ways--her refusal during the 2-month negotiation to wear a Solomon Islands dress, her purposefully intending not to wear the summer dress in her suitcase that she was supposed to to wear a Cook Islands dress with a note pinned to it saying it was from another country not included on this tour, her offending the people of the Solomon Islands & the government who spent so much time negotiating & planning her clothes, her putting the blame on a U.S. consulate agent who has been called "deceitful" & a "smuggler" & ruining her reputation & career.

7) she spends her day every day reading 'charity reports,' which, according to Yooper, who works in charity, makes no sense whatsoever because there is no such thing as charity reports & internal charity info is too private & I personally have only seen a very simple breakdown of a few lines for charities I've donated to & it's not something that takes up one's morning every day to read & an excuse for not working

Cool she "wrote her own" speech re her first speech at the hospice when she took 4 words almost literally in succession out of a likely sick child's heartfelt writing on the hospice website & had the same substance & content of the rest of the speech & shared a handful of other words located fairly close to the 4 words taken almost in succession

9)  she was bullied at boarding school & some sort of manure type icky thing was dumped in her bed by bullies but supposedly it was later confirmed she did not board at that school & was a day-only student so she would not have had a bed

10) she does not even notice the press or photographers & blocks them out & forgets they are there then days later an article comes out in which PW says KM wonders why people *despise* her & says most like her but a few don't & the press will be bullied for not writing only positive things about her & PW & she complain the press intrudes on & bothers them & talk about filing complaints

11) KM & PW have no intention of telling the name of their dog & a few days/weeks later KM announces to the international press the name of their dog (certainly a strange switch if not as deceitful as some of these other things)

12) KM sued Raj Tanna for taking a photo of her from a public sidewalk while she played tennis & supposedly insisted that she did not tip him off as to her whereabouts & proved this by filing a complaint (& I think she also sued?) when supposedly she or her family tipped him off re her whereabouts

13) patroness for action on addiction & I saw here (was it reported or was there a statement?) she quit smoking but she was seen during her naked-on-balcony vacation she lied about smoking in the airport by a reporter & supposedly her Uncle Gary said he was going to help with her patronage of action on addiction

14) said she did not take part in any orgies & wishes she could make an official statement though the press has said they have pictures of her & that she did (if PW & KM are so confident of this, then shouldn't they refrain from restricting, bullying & letting it be known they will sue & bring criminal convictions against the press for such types of photos?)

15) I saw some articles that said she has no household help whatsoever in Anglesey but I think I saw other articles that say they do have, eg, housecleaners, etc. though they simply are not live-in

16) said she is not anorexic & that it makes her very upset people think she looks anorexic & is a role model for anorexia; she looks/looked anorexic in the photos & continues to wear skin-tight leggings, showing how she looks anorexic, & to go naked & let her skirt fly up showing her butt so that it looks as if she has no underwear on

17) she said she studies the government, administration & commonwealth to do her job & that is why she doesn't work because she stays at home doing her job. But she didn't know New Zealand was part of the Commonwealth & cheered for Britain against them at the Olympics & she didn't seem to know the Cook Islands were a completely separate Commonwealth country 3,000 miles away. She also is seen shopping as many days as her 50 days of work, is known to go constantly to the hair salon, has been on vacation about 7 times (or will have been by November) in less than a year including one she tried to hide from the public & lied about & has been seen prancing naked on a balcony right by the railing instead of doing this work she talks about so that is more likely what she is doing instead

18) she said during her engagement interview she had been working very hard during her 10-year relationship with PW people just didn't know it but her co-worker said she was always going on vacay with PW & didn't work that hard & KM worked 2 or sometimes 3 days a week during the 1 year she supposedly worked. Supposedly there is some count of 9 vacations a year during that relationship. The world has seen for itself how much 'work' she does & how many vacays she goes on & how much 'work ethic' goes into her looking at a flower & seeing a movie premiere for work 50 days a year.

19) PW & KM said the Chateau was so remote they didn't expect people to see or photograph them in such privacy but Valerie Suau said that it was in plain view of lavendar farm workers on the hotel grounds, as well as staff, pedestrians & cyclists from the road less than a half mile away. Pretty contradictory & pretty important, especially re the lavendar farm workers, which, if it's true, would mean she would likely think it possible & even probable she was in view of what are members of the public. By the way, Suau does not rhyme with 'sewer,' like that article noticeably stated, any more than 'duo' rhymes with 'sewer,' which I have never heard anyone ever say, if Suau is spelled correctly & pronounced in the standard French language. That is a very disparaging remark to make about someone in the international press & ignorant about the French language.

21) she said during her engagement interview it isn't important what her public & subjects think but just what she thinks re her working hard or at all then, see above, had PW tell they continue to write anything but positive things about her & a journalist wrote how she was 'leaned upon' not to be so hard on KM saying she doesn't work but to only write positive things

KM's friend supposedly told People Magazine

22) KM has never been drunk

23) KM has worn modest clothes her whole life though she is photographed & has been in quite the opposite more often than most women her age (ie in her underwear, in a sheer shirt, with her bare butt & bare between-the-legs area in a fly-up or short skirt)

These range from the silly to the serious but how much hassle/damage to others has been done by KM's fantastic 'truths'? What other person holding an official, public office like she does would say/do these & not be held to account or tossed out, especially when she spends millions of dollars, including of taxpayer money?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:34:08 am by observation » Logged
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #584 on: September 28, 2012, 02:55:43 am »

Observation everything you state is true.  sigh

We are supposed to forget all that though because Kate does not make mistakes it is always someone else that is to blame.   laugh
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #585 on: September 28, 2012, 02:01:01 pm »

http://www.look.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/scaled_620px_wide/katemiddletonwilliam280912.jpg

Don't call me Kate I'm Cathleen the Great  Kate-Horror-Queen
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #586 on: September 28, 2012, 04:04:34 pm »

^^ When you catalogue all her lies like this, one can see that she is such a big liar. She seems to have  forgotten the first rule of lying - Thou shall have an excellent memory so that thou will not be caught out on a lie"

Anyway, she will fit right in there with the RF and their constant manipulations of the truth. So she need not worry  easter-lol

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #587 on: September 28, 2012, 05:07:31 pm »

laugh laugh laugh at the fan, they misspelled her name!
it's Catherine not Cathleen easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
berlin
Countess

« Reply #588 on: September 28, 2012, 06:41:28 pm »

Kate looks like she's at the end of her rope there.  

Yep, this girl's a liar.  Observation, you've laid the foundation of an excellent book there!  I always thought this forum could write a book about these two.   thumbsup
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #589 on: September 28, 2012, 06:42:19 pm »

Cathleen! Lol

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #590 on: September 30, 2012, 12:48:05 am »

So sick of people saying they should do more Royal duties get these two leeches working.What for they showed the world time and time again both are useless and are a total embarrassment.The palace and PC should stop with the bailing out of his freaking sons out of crappy situations that they clearly start.The best thing is for Wimpo and Mrs. Nudist to be shipped out and stripped of their titles I mean no big loss there the sleepy public should wake the F up already and send them packing.

They leave out that it had been negotiated & agreed upon for 2 months KM would wear a summer dress because she initially refused to wear a Solomon Islands dress

Are the Windosrs just begging for the ambassadors in the various countries they live in to lash back out? Kate is the one responsible and Kate is the one who knowingly pulled this stunt. This is practically slander and libel and now a woman's reputation is being ruined.
[/quote]
These two along with the RF tend to blame others when they are clearly responsible  for the messes they make.What next Lazy has a hit and run and blames the victim this is just getting beyond annoying and these two feel they are entitled in their minds to do what they want,leeches.I am sure there's more to come surrounding her and her hideous fam. The palace  can't keep covering the messes up they might try but there comes a point when they can't any more and wont!

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
berlin
Countess

« Reply #591 on: September 30, 2012, 05:52:33 am »

Looks like Keithie has fought back.  I wonder what Rebecca did?  I still lay blame on William and Kate:

The Solomon Islands government blamed an expatriate named Keithie Saunders for leaving the offending items in the royal couple’s hotel room.
She has now come out fighting in the Solomon Star, saying that she pinned a note to the clothes explaining that they were a gift from the Cook Islands.

She added: “When the Duchess came out in the Cook Islands dress, I was so shocked I immediately went to Rebecca Deacon and asked her why the Royal Highnesses were wearing Cook Islands clothes. She said she didn’t see the note pinned to the dress. I asked her what we should do about this awful business. She asked me not to say anything, and leave it to her.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/another-royal-palaver-expat-says-im-not-wearing-this-in-row-over-kate-middletons-dress-8182495.html

Interview with Keithie:
Keithie Saunders explains dress blunder to Solomon Star
http://www.pina.com.fj/?p=pacnews&m=read&o=102836218750625462a211b9edf46a

Don’t use Keithie as a scapegoat: Sasako
“If royal etiquette and indeed protocol not to mention security considerations were clearly understood and strictly observed as it is demanded during all royal visits, no one including committee members would have been allowed into the royal couple’s hotel room, regardless of who you are. It just does not happen.

“So please don’t look for a scapegoat, officials. If you made a blunder, and you know you did on this case, admit it, say sorry end of story.”
http://www.solomonstarnews.com/news/national/16056-dont-use-keithie-as-a-scapegoat-sasako
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:57:59 am by berlin » Logged
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #592 on: September 30, 2012, 06:04:05 am »

Rebecca probably told Kate and she wanted to wear it anyway. Then they probably decided it was best to blame Keithie because she had the nerve to point out that Kate was making a mistake.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #593 on: September 30, 2012, 06:10:26 am »

I think Kate wore this dress in response to the release of the naked pictures.  It was her chance to be even more daring.  Nothing would have stopped her from wearing that dress.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #594 on: September 30, 2012, 06:13:57 am »

You could be right because in one photo William appears to be looking to make sure the top is not sliding down and in another photo Kate has her hand across it as if it might be sliding down.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #595 on: September 30, 2012, 06:20:53 am »

I, for one, am super glad that Keithie is fighting back on this. I'm also glad that the reporter asked her such tough questions.  They tried to make her look like a betrayer, or a treasonist, for what she did, and the fact that her story remained the same no matter what questions she was asked really helps with her credibility. 

Here's how I figure it went down.  Kate goes into her room and sees the dress, and says she wants to wear it.  Somebody tells her that if it's from a different country that will be an insult to her hosts.  She says "I don't care" and puts it on anyways.  So, her team tells the British press that the dress was in her room (true) and the press automatically believes it was a gift from her hosts (false).  Unfortunately, the Solomon Island people immediately know that this is not a dress from their country, so they call her out on it.  And, knowing that she's caught, Kate, instead of being an adult and admitting her mistake,  has her team put the blame on the woman who put the dress in the room in the first place.

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
fyeah_harryshotabs
courtier

Iz ther sumfin in muh teef?

« Reply #596 on: September 30, 2012, 06:37:16 am »

Looks like Keithie has fought back.  I wonder what Rebecca did?  I still lay blame on William and Kate:

The Solomon Islands government blamed an expatriate named Keithie Saunders for leaving the offending items in the royal couple’s hotel room.
She has now come out fighting in the Solomon Star, saying that she pinned a note to the clothes explaining that they were a gift from the Cook Islands.

She added: “When the Duchess came out in the Cook Islands dress, I was so shocked I immediately went to Rebecca Deacon and asked her why the Royal Highnesses were wearing Cook Islands clothes. She said she didn’t see the note pinned to the dress. I asked her what we should do about this awful business. She asked me not to say anything, and leave it to her.”
In all fairness to Kate shes not the sharpest knife in the block. She prolly didn't know the Cook Islands was different to the Soloman Islands. She can't even write her own simple speeches so she's not going to be able to excel in Geography too. Geez, you peeps just expect far too much of her  Tongue

Just imagine Kates train of thought:I don't see the problem here Becsy... they're both islands right?? With strange little islander natives everywhere right? Samesies! I'll kill this native look (with my no tan lines emacitated chest and boy like hips ...thanks Dr Dukan) Kate-Horror-Queen

MiniMidds OrganiSSr...pm meh 4 A nUmbA iFz uz LuV pinkheart DuCheSS CaTheRinE pinkheart pinkheart

BElievE ThA Pr...itz 4reeL. ShEz STUNNING..Uz jUz JeLLuS!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #597 on: September 30, 2012, 07:03:51 am »

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/another-royal-palaver-expat-says-im-not-wearing-this-in-row-over-kate-middletons-dress-8182495.html

Interview with Keithie:
Keithie Saunders explains dress blunder to Solomon Star
http://www.pina.com.fj/?p=pacnews&m=read&o=102836218750625462a211b9edf46a

Don’t use Keithie as a scapegoat: Sasako
“If royal etiquette and indeed protocol not to mention security considerations were clearly understood and strictly observed as it is demanded during all royal visits, no one including committee members would have been allowed into the royal couple’s hotel room, regardless of who you are. It just does not happen.

“So please don’t look for a scapegoat, officials. If you made a blunder, and you know you did on this case, admit it, say sorry end of story.”
http://www.solomonstarnews.com/news/national/16056-dont-use-keithie-as-a-scapegoat-sasako

It's about time people started to push back when the RF pushes people around. If no unauthorized people were allowed nearby, it's impossible to blame anyone other than who had access, which was the ducal couple and the immeditae staff.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #598 on: September 30, 2012, 02:39:54 pm »

Forum Morons ‏@RoyalForumMoron
Rebecca deacon you r not to blame. Kate is useless. It's a wonder she wanted clothes at all. http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/another-royal-palaver-expat-says

Rebecca Deacon, Kate Middleton’s PA, has been dragged into a row that rumbles on in the Solomon Islands, a Pacific paradise visited by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge earlier this month. From the islanders’ viewpoint, an otherwise idyllic visit was spoilt when the royal couple turned up  to a state feast incorrectly dressed in clothes made 2,800 miles away in  the Cook Islands. William was supposed to be wearing a specially tailored Solomon Islands shirt, and his wife should have been in a summer dress. The Solomon Islands government blamed an expatriate named Keithie Saunders for leaving the offending items in the royal couple’s hotel room.

She has now come out fighting in the Solomon Star, saying that she pinned a note to the clothes explaining that they were a gift from the Cook Islands. She added: “When the Duchess came out in the Cook Islands dress, I was so shocked I immediately went to Rebecca Deacon and asked her why the Royal Highnesses were wearing Cook Islands clothes. She said she didn’t see the note pinned to the dress. I asked her what we should do about this awful business. She asked me not to say anything, and leave it to her.”

[/URL]
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #599 on: September 30, 2012, 09:38:38 pm »

Well, well, well.  The truth comes out... good on you Lady Saunders!

Saunders baked the cake for this royal visit and for the Queen's visit in 1974.  She's had a lifetime of hard work and community service and is an intelligent, accomplished woman.  WK is no match for her.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: