Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 12:55:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wills & Kate to visit South East Asia  (Read 75310 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 04:01:13 pm »

Royal insiders point out that neither the Duke nor the Duchess have any say on where they go or what they visit on royal tours.

that is such a typical cop out; blame the courtiers, point the finger at the planners, end up mkaing it clear that William and Kate are not at all in control of their lives and that the shortness is because of the courtiers.

Didn't we read that Wills was in charge of what he wanted to do on the Candian and Hollywood tour?

Yeah; the DM bragged about it the entire time the trip was being planned and as if calling the shots in Hollywood is such a difficult thing. So they are in charge of that and yet not in charge of the Jubilee tour and what they will be doing and how long they will be staying? 

As for their degrees, it's apparent that neither have used them and Kate merrily stepped into the role of a debutante who could afford to waste her time in school because her future was supposedly entirely secure and this was just party time for her. William went straight into the military, so no point in school there.

How much more do you guys think the courtiers can take until they just walk away?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 04:39:26 pm »

It'll be interesting to see if PW can hide his irritation/contempt for Wasty.  A lot can happen between now & September, & I wonder if the tour will turn into his parents' Korean debacle.

Leila
Countess

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 06:12:05 pm »

Wasn't the jubilee already their Korea?   eating cookies
Silver Swan Girl
royal watcher

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 06:20:54 pm »

I want to know how's brilliant idea it was to send an exhibitionist (for all intensive purposes) to a conservative country? I'm almost hoping she'll take that yellow dress again but no chance of that since she'll most likely ask for new outfits.
jaggy
courtier

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 06:54:40 pm »

I actually think this trip will be quite an ordeal. It's short, it will be packed with visits, it will be unbearable heat/humidity. It will be out of their comfort zone. I wonder who landed them with this one?

I hope for that it will be out of thei comfort zone. And I can imagine the palace to intentionally having given them the tour to Asia. No visit to rather relaxed countries Harry visited, but the full hard package with Malaysia (quite conservative and an islamic country, it would be complete loss of face for the UK and the BRF if Waity arrives there in a high-swinging dress bareing her thong-*butt*  Shocked ) and three other countries with an extreme high humidity. It will be interresting how Waity's cake make-up will handle the weather  Tongue Finally we will see Kate without make-up  laugh

The whole trip will be sooo devasting... and this is why I am looking forward to it  devil2
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »

It'll be interesting to see if PW can hide his irritation/contempt for Wasty.  A lot can happen between now & September, & I wonder if the tour will turn into his parents' Korean debacle.

king  I think the first few days will be fine, with Kate grinning and Pr.William enjoying the new sights, but I think she will get on his nerves at some point and it will show through.
Pr.William has traits from both his mother and father that show through when he gets annoyed, he can't hide it.

I hope the Palace will be on top of all of her outfits on this journey.
No more yellow dress Marilyn moments, I hope!

[/URL]
Leila
Countess

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 07:18:29 pm »

No more yellow dress Marilyn moments, I hope!
Why? Don't be a party pooper. devil2

Perhaps he'll already be sick of her by the time they get off the plane.  laundry
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 07:29:06 pm »

Rumours initially were that this trip was going to be used for baby making time. Rumours were tha Kate was suposedly going to try to get pregnant during this trip?

[/URL]
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 09:25:22 pm »

^

Babymaking time, what a cringeworthy phrase...a message to whoever coined that phrase/rumour = I don't think nature quite works on demand like that  bored3

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 09:26:37 pm »

^^ yeah I heard that rumour too, kate will literally be a dog on heat
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2012, 09:31:40 pm »

Yup that's the rumour. They were going to wait for Asia(and weeks after)  trip to get moving on baby making.  easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg bored3

[/URL]
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 09:36:50 pm »

I think we're almost as familiar with Kate's baby maker as William is - I feel quite nauseous!!    ick ick

jaggy
courtier

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 10:15:23 pm »

Rumours initially were that this trip was going to be used for baby making time. Rumours were tha Kate was suposedly going to try to get pregnant during this trip?

I think the hot climate and the tight schedule will rather exhaust Katie so that she first has to recover herself and her body from this trip. And this can take weeks... Time for Will and Charles to hatch plots  thumbsup
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 10:53:08 pm »

...and her constant dieting as well as fretting about getting a workout in while traveling.  bored3

[/URL]
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:38 pm »

They can "make a baby" whenever they want. Kate stays home most days and William only works like 1/2 the time, not counting all his holidays (he takes off when he wants to even though he pretends like he can't).
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2012, 01:54:23 am »

My sources tell me Will and Kate’s next royal tour to Singapore, Malaysia, the Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu will happen September 11 to September 19. An official announcement is coming soon.

possible date?

This is such a bad idea; they are highly conservative over there and why bother since it's not like the Jubilee is something major anyway. It was just the same as any special occasion engagements.

I really don't see the point of sending those two over there why because they are youngish.The world is getting more violent and  peoples nerves are at an all time high from what I am seeing.What her Uncle said and did should be printed on all the newspapers over those places and her old pictures of her V shots and her giving some guy a lap dance and the picture of Wimpo with his thing out peeing so the people can see who they are dealing with two pretty gross characters_IMO.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 02:39:58 am »

How on EARTH is the Malaysian First Lady supposed to have any intelligent conversation with her? The first ladies of these countries are often women of irreproachable morality and they are also highly intelligent. IF the First Lady and Kate meet face to face, it will tacitly show that Kate is accepted as an equal to the First Lady, something I think is a gross insult ot the First Lady. Surely at some point the President of Malaysia will see those photos and I am certain it will cause a tiff.

Yup that's the rumour. They were going to wait for Asia(and weeks after)  trip to get moving on baby making.  easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg bored3

I remember someone mentinoing that the Ducal couple wanted to cancel all engagements until after a pregnancy to concentrate on getting pregnant and then getting through the labor, etc. I don't think that will end up flying iwht the public.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2012, 03:41:08 am »

...especially since a woman in Kate's condition isn't going to get pregnant anytime soon. She's 20 lbs underweight.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2012, 07:24:27 am »

....and probably thinks she's fat.  bored3

[/URL]
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2012, 01:20:53 pm »

I remember someone mentinoing that the Ducal couple wanted to cancel all engagements until after a pregnancy to concentrate on getting pregnant and then getting through the labor, etc. I don't think that will end up flying iwht the public.

lmao and  lmao again...most people, myself included, didn't have to live in a state of suspended animation in order to get pregnant - we went about our daily grind as usual.

This woman is so fookin' useless that she can't even do that without it becoming a drama.  Apart from finding her ridiculous, I am bordering on hatred for this woman  Angry

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: