Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 07:59:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random News  (Read 28329 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: November 08, 2010, 08:43:35 pm »

cute but sadly had lost the mother..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327551/Rescued-baby-dolphin-meets-penguin-marine-reserve-Uruguay.html

[
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 08:53:44 pm »

isnt' that just the cutest!!!  aww

Loyal Harry-ite#8
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 08:58:38 pm »

flirt so sweet!

because a dolphin's corner of the mouth goes up I always have the impression it would smile!! Hi

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 09:59:51 pm »

yeah they look cute...
But hey are actually very good hunters, I wouldn't want to be a fish with these guys around!
The same with koala and panda's look cute but they bite and scratch like hell!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 04:35:28 pm »

poor baby  I hope she is alright!!  DO NOT ABANDONED BABY!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332341/Baby-girl-China-abandoned-street--BLONDE.html

[
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 04:45:49 pm »

OMG That is a horrible story!!! I hope she's looked after!!!

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 12:22:28 am »

Sick.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 02:39:52 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335349/Animal-charities-slam-YouTube-video-shows-gift-wrap-CAT.html

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 11:02:56 pm »

Oh come on! I think the activists should have more important things to worry about.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 03:24:18 pm »

cool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1336417/Aliens-Earth-The-terrifying-hidden-beauty-praying-mantises-beetles-seen-extreme-close-up.html

[
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 01:40:30 am »

as long as its insects and not spiders I'm cool with close-up pictures (god I *despise* those eightlegged freaks! yuck!)
and the mantis is rather pretty they have a lovely set of wings! and a rather 'unique' mating ritual!  TCP baking cookies (during the act the female usually kills the male by biting of his head, which doesn't really bother him much because he has a second 'small' brain indeed .....down there, so he keeps going although he's dead! :eyes:)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 06:51:48 am »

A dog in Germany has given birth to 17 puppies, leaving their owner thrilled but fatigued after having to feed them with a bottle for several weeks because their mother couldn't cope with the demand.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101221/ap_on_fe_st/eu_germany_puppies
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 12:47:17 pm »

Oh dear!! They are sooo sweet sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh
Somehow they look like stuffed toys -just not like real crying and pooping animals tehe

Poor dog mother had to give birth 17 times in a row! Shocked

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 04:37:45 pm »

Wow.  Seventeens. *faints*

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 07:47:24 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340291/And-puppy-love--Exhausted-owner-helps-rear-hungry-litter-dog-gives-birth-17-puppies.html

[
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 09:22:37 pm »

Whoah Mama! It is wonderful they all survuved and oh so adorable! I love dogs!  loveshower

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 04:07:29 pm »

DM: 'Because I'm not worth it': Baseball pitcher gives back $12m annual salary he didn't feel he had earned

A baseball pitcher has handed back the $12million he earned last year because he ‘didn’t feel he was worth it’.

In a rare show of humility from a top sportsman, Gil Meche gave the cash back to the Kansas City Royals after what he admitted was a miserable performance.

The star signing was on three times more than anybody else on the team but only made nine starts all year without scoring a single win.

He said: ‘This isn’t about being a hero - that’s not even close to what it’s about.

‘It’s just me getting back to a point in my life where I’m comfortable. Making that amount of money from a team that’s already given me over $40 million for my life and for my kids, it just wasn’t the right thing to do.’

I couldn't care less for baseball, but a rich sportman giving back millions because he admits he sucked it's news!!! Shocked

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 05:49:14 pm »

thankyou Mia! It takes an extraordinary person to do such a thing! Bravo for him thankyou. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Ella
Countess

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 08:26:57 pm »

thankyou for the story, Mia! You never hear of things like this, most sportsmen will get injured then just watch the money flow in.

It's a good gesture, I think it would have been nice for him to keep it and donate it, but it's his money and it shows good morals by refusing something he didn't feel he earned. Good for him!  thumbsup
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 08:34:42 pm »

thankyou Mia!  I agree with you ladies.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: