Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 06:35:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emma Sayles Thread - Kate Middleton Caught Up In Sex Orgy Scandal  (Read 55883 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 09:03:02 am »

I this day of the internet it won't matter what the papers decide to publish as people get their information from masses of other sources these days.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 10:27:43 am »

Times like this I would like to lick the Washington Monument clean with my tongue to thank the Founding Fathers for liberating this country from the Brits. I don't mean this as a personal insult, just as a reminder as to why I adire being away from the authority of the Windsors.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gloria
courtier

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 01:01:51 am »

those of Scotland Yard is not that "could not find anything." I think they found many things, so nothing is known about Kate's past, which, as you know, some journalists have said that she is  a Christ ... before thirty, all of it is ignored.
I think true about Kate's past ... that was all ... especially ... tell the truth ... as in the case of Mette M. .. but decided to create you a fascinating past and perfect, free of sins and mistakes ... now threatening to poke through every corner ... so that it can withstand!
My personal opinion is that, if ever publishes the truth about it, simply
many of the things you read in the forums.
We will see many of our comments and criticism in newspapers and we will credit the  a journalist as Katie N. They take the glory. Needed in England as a journalist Jaime Penafiel, who writes his column every week the blue and pink which analyzes each step of the Spanish royal family, and almost crucify criticize each member of the royal family especially Felipe and Letizia, and every time they do something good and worthy of congratulations and praise does, admired and bend over backwards to bend over backwards to praise and criticism.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 12:29:04 am »

Rumours and press reports have circulated for years that Kate cavorted at kinky masked balls for upper class types
Like Uncle like  niece wasn't she pictured wearing bunny ears at some party.
Sex club's sole purpose "is the pursuit of female sexual pleasure-and women are the only ones to allowed to approach other guests for sex at their soirees".
If she was involved  Wimpo should be stripped of his title for bringing this woman to the nation.I know the world is upside down but this is beyond disgraceful.
But in this article it mentions that someone has her photographed participating in an orgy with a man.
If money was exchanged what does that make her.This is why her fake now demure ladylike act isn't working and never will.No wonder Fester said she came with experience.

You guys forget, that there is the rest of the world. The American papers never resist a tawdry photo and then there are the endless blogs, the websites, the other news outlets, and of course, the numerous aspiring journalists out there who are apparently eager ot make their name. The English papers will in the end be unable to stop anything, because of this interesting thing called the 'internet.' Remember the gun scandal?
If there is evidence then the person who has it should sell it to the Chinese (since they are not too fond of her)or the Enquirer there's no way that will be hidden alot of money will be made I hope it does come out soon if there is at least a picture.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Mystery
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 03:31:20 am »

Does anyone else find it interesting that all these negative articles are coming out?

1.  The article mentioning Kate must curtsey to the "blood princesses" which is basically reminding Kate of her place in the RF.
2.  The commercial about the taxi and the actress imitating Kate in a not so nice way.
3.  The cover of the New Republic, with Kate photoshopped having yellow teeth.
4.  Articles mentioning that Kate has spent approximately 1 million on clothes, makeup, etc.
5.  The re-release of an article mentioning Kate and a sex orgy scandal (It's VERY interesting to me that they re-released this)

All in all, not a very good time for the Disgraceful Duchess is it?  I still think the RF is brewing something up in the background and planning an exit strategy. Too coincidental that all these articles about her in a negative light are being released.  In additon, I do find it interesting they are re-releasing this story...as if to remind the public again of her dirty past.

I really had hoped Waity would prove me and all us wrong, but she only proved me right....She's lazy, dirty, and unfit to represent her nation. 
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 03:17:58 pm »

Being on the same page as Octomom says it all, to me.  The press is busily sharpening their teeth and need a good neck to bite.  Chomp away, I say, and yes, in some warped delusional place that WK lives, she has forgotten about the Rest of The World including the US press.  What a doofus.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 06:47:39 pm »

Killing Kittens in the headlines

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171424/Male-model-thottled-Thai-girlfriend-Killing-Kittens-swingers-party-row-having-sex-man-toilet-cubicle.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 03:50:02 pm »

The DM are really pushing the connection between Wasty & Skanky Sayles – not 1, but 2 photos of Wasty in the article.   Unfortunately, DM are not accepting comments for “legal reasons”, which is a shame, as I would have loved to read the comments!
BTW, did Sayles attend the wedding, or had Wasty dropped her ‘friend’ long before the engagement?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 04:19:01 pm »

Ok first of all:
That aggressive f*cker belongs behind bars for a loong time! sauer Angry
Jeez I mean why go to a swing party if the idea of sharing doesn't appeal to you?! blink
Bloody twat! beating a woman is soo low! snob

Second: I think that Kate has only a vague connection left to this girl left (they rowed in a boat twice, and she went to one party)
She dumped the whole rowing thing pdq once Willy came back.
If she's smart she'll severe ties to this gal completely after this violence/drugs/sex story. (but this is Kate we are talking about so who knows...)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 04:29:49 pm »

Wonder if Wasty has introduced Sayles to Uncle Fester?  They could combine their swinging/drug/prostitution businesses & go multi-national!  easter-wink

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 04:40:32 pm »

I cannot see why she would mingle with Sayles considering that the press was after her.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 10:23:15 pm »

Look, the thing is, that if Kate severs ties Sayles might talk and feed the press more than enough that they could ever want about Kate and her activities.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 12:38:44 am »

The DM are really pushing the connection between Wasty & Skanky Sayles – not 1, but 2 photos of Wasty in the article.   Unfortunately, DM are not accepting comments for “legal reasons”, which is a shame, as I would have loved to read the comments!
BTW, did Sayles attend the wedding, or had Wasty dropped her ‘friend’ long before the engagement?

I find this hilarious , how nice of the DMail to remind Kate of her past hoochie friends.

I think Emma was only dropped just before the wedding or engagement because she made a comment in print that was considered racist.

[/URL]
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2012, 12:41:39 am »

Look, the thing is, that if Kate severs ties Sayles might talk and feed the press more than enough that they could ever want about Kate and her activities.

I sincerely hope that Emma Sayles sleeps with one eye open  nervous

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2012, 12:45:52 am »

I find this hilarious , how nice of the DMail to remind Kate of her past hoochie friends.

I think Emma was only dropped just before the wedding or engagement because she made a comment in print that was considered racist.

Emma mentioned wanting to shoot illegal immigrants and it caused a stir.

As for sleeping with one eye open, I am certain that if anyone should be sleeping with one eye open it would be Kate. All she has to do is turn her back and more leaks are made about her each day. As for the sex orgy issue, well, all it takes is one of those boys to speak up and she is ruined.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 12:50:39 am »

Yuck... why would any decent woman want anything to do with Emma Sayles, especially someone who is going for the top job? Terrible reputation.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 07:09:48 pm »

“Kate Middleton, party har* in mask! Expose the photos?

Gossip from the English court. “Protagonist” this time is Kate Middleton, Prince William’s wife. According to the news, it looks there are several photos that portray Kate in unequivocal unconventional attitudes inside a well-known London “red” club. “Holidays in mask”, Kate before the marriage. And now will these photos be published?..............................................................

last para

But one major problem that undermines between the royal house, and is that there are photos, of the party, that shows Kate wearing the mask and without it. The publication of the photos is a matter of days, maybe hours. And not even the queen herself could stop the spread!”

Read more: http://www.enclave24.com/...ed-part-ii/#ixzz20QpLdMpq

Read more: http://www.enclave24.com/...ed-part-ii/#ixzz20QpA1VXO

Read more: http://www.enclave24.com/...ed-part-ii/#ixzz20Qp69DqQ

this is a translation from an Italian  site link posted at enclave 24 . to read more here is the link to the site ,it is comment no.166

But one major problem that undermines between the royal house, and is that there are photos, of the party, that shows Kate wearing the mask and without it. The publication of the photos is a matter of days, maybe hours. And not even the queen herself could stop the spread!”Read more:
http://www.enclave24.com/...ed-part-ii/#ixzz20QpLdMpq

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012, 07:34:34 pm »

^ I'm getting a 404 error now, KF.

Ok, in case it disappears off Enclave, here is what it says.

Hi!

This is the translation of the link to the  article that Martina Martini previously posted. I did my best in the translation as I speak little italian.  Please Martina check if everything is correct.
http://www.grandefratellonews.com/11424/kate-middleton-party-har-in-maschera-spuntano-le-foto/

“Kate Middleton, party har* in mask! Expose the photos?

Gossip from the English court. “Protagonist” this time is Kate Middleton, Prince William’s wife. According to the news, it looks there are several photos that portray Kate in unequivocal unconventional attitudes inside a well-known London “red” club. “Holidays in mask”, Kate before the marriage. And now will these photos be published?

Dear readers, today let’s talk about princess Kate Middleton! In fact also the beautiful and noble girl has fallen inside the net of the paparazzi, but certainly it was to be expected since she is the wife of the prince of the United Kingdom!

But the strange thing is that certainly was not expected that even the innocent Kate could become a source of concern for the queen. Yeah just because the young princess has fallen into a trap of forbidden contours that carries the court to the center of the gossip world. And guess what’s the scandal? Well it seems that in the past, the beautiful and innocent Kate would take part in the “red party” held by her friend Emma Sayle.

According to the gossip world Kate has taken part in these hot feasts when she was very young and still did not know the prince. In these transgressive festivals women wore a mask on their faces, then later were called to choose which of the many men would have preferred to stay alone in the “intimacy”. And certainly this has angered the queen and the royal family especially since it was created an ‘image of girl who is not suited to a noble woman who has enchanted the English subjects.

Kate Middleton so far has decided not to make any statement, but it would seems that her husband William, since he is very much upset about it, has advised her to speak as soon as possible with the press to deny everything. In contrast, the Queen has decided to require every member of the royal house of absolute silence, not to fuel rumors on the alleged scandal.

But one major problem that undermines between the royal house, and is that there are photos, of the party, that shows Kate wearing the mask and without it. The publication of the photos is a matter of days, maybe hours. And not even the queen herself could stop the spread!”

Now I wanna see those photos!

Read more: http://www.enclave24.com/2012/07/02/kate-middleton-royally-snubbed-part-ii/#ixzz20VA6yRxf
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:36:52 pm by AnaBolena » Logged

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2012, 07:37:02 pm »

I copied this link from another website and I want you to know that we only need to worry about the photos that are coming, not this story!

I wonder if Charles and Camilla are meeting with the ducal couple about this and then that is why the sudden closeness. I wonder how many sedatives the courtiers are taking.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 07:43:17 pm »

^ KF, even if the photographs don't come out, they clearly exist or this article would not exist.  Therefore, Kate's fake purity act is already seen for what it and she are - a social climbing wh*re. Lips Sealed

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: