Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 11:36:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emma Sayles Thread - Kate Middleton Caught Up In Sex Orgy Scandal  (Read 56707 times)
Lindsay
Baroness

« on: July 05, 2012, 03:30:14 pm »

Her reputation just gets better and better...   easter-wink
If she wanted to marry PW this badly why would she risk this in the digital age. You can't get away with this stuff anymore. Even if she didn't go why befriend this girl?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/7601823/Kate-Middletons-chum-Emma-Sayle-and-the-sex-party-house.html

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/kate-middleton-emma-sayle-caught-up-in-sex-orgy-scandal-0704/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebritydirtylaundry+%28Celeb+Dirty+Laundry%29
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:38:49 pm »

Opps, her tawdry past catching up with her.
I hope that the picture is made public. I believe that she went to these parties to insinuate herself in the so called upper crust set who attended. How else would a scrub like her get into this set if not on her back and knees. Lips Sealed ick

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 03:40:11 pm »

The horror does not stop there as it is reported that Kate has been snapped by a cell phone camera Shocked as she got frisky at one of these parties. Kate is pretty ticked off, as the source adds, “The Duchess desperately wants to fight back and publicly state she’s never attended anything like a sex club – and Prince William agrees – but the palace will not give its approval. It’s making the future Queen of England furious!” tehe

Well, yes, Kate, we agree with you. It would also make us pretty furious if we were caught in this situation. No, wait; actually this would be one of the most awkward situations of our entire life, ever.

Don't worry, Wasty - we all knew this, anyway. laugh Hi

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »

the article the link from the telegraph is from 2010, they are just rehashing old news

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 04:14:56 pm »

Yes Alexandrine it is but another stir of the pot is useful sometimes.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 04:22:05 pm »

^  Exactly...it may be an old story but the fact is, they are keeping it fresh in peoples minds.  It makes me think the journos know a lot more about Kate's sordid side than they are letting us know at the moment  shifty

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 05:01:10 pm »

The real news here is that she has a friend...
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 05:35:52 pm »

^ and the friend is a girl

Plus there may be a picture. If there is one, the person who has it is savv. It is worth so much more now than it was before the wedding.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 08:36:07 pm »

Classic!!!! tehe

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 09:47:40 pm »

The horror does not stop there as it is reported that Kate has been snapped by a cell phone camera Shocked as she got frisky at one of these parties. Kate is pretty ticked off, as the source adds, “The Duchess desperately wants to fight back and publicly state she’s never attended anything like a sex club – and Prince William agrees – but the palace will not give its approval. It’s making the future Queen of England furious!” tehe

Well, yes, Kate, we agree with you. It would also make us pretty furious if we were caught in this situation. No, wait; actually this would be one of the most awkward situations of our entire life, ever.

Don't worry, Wasty - we all knew this, anyway. laugh Hi

Actually, this is beyond awkward, this is disgusting. First, just befriending someone who runs that sort of thing is putting yourself in a bad situation, hanging around her worse, and now go figure, this tart supposedly went (beyond the pale), and now someone snapped a picture of it and could sell it. As for being angry, she should be angry with herself. She ahs nerve being angry at someone while SHE was the one doing the wring thing in the first place!

How many more gin/tonics does the bartender make each evening for HM, do you think? If this goes all over (likely) then the Windsors finito after Charles.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
side chair spectator
courtier

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 11:42:05 pm »

Quote from: Jane23 on Today at 05:01:10 pm

Classic!!!!

I love you guys!  thankyou
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 06:21:46 am »

Any time I read a story like this it always makes me stop and wonder: what does Murdoch have on KM and the Midds, and how long will he keep quiet about it..... eating cookies

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 06:42:53 am »

I wonder how on earth is she going to end up being acceptable in regards ot being received by the Malaysian First Lady with this hanging over her head? If this gets published, then I am certain that there is no way the Malay First Lady will be antything other than insulted at having to welcome her as an equal.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 07:16:34 am »

sigh rehashing articles I see...press must be bored to tears with Kate by now if they're bringing this back up *yawns*
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 07:28:13 am »

I wonder why they're rehashing this? Maybe they got some new info on this but aren't allowed to post it so they post an old similar one? Or maybe it's just another slow news day?
June
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 07:32:00 am »

^ I think that the media has given to mocking her. There have been a succession of articles, all with a sarcastic "edge" to them, IMO. For example, much has been made of her excessive spending, and comparing her to a WAG, etc. These are not complimentary.

I hope she's prepared for the onslaught. I doubt it, with her delicate sensibilities, hubris and fragile ego.  shifty
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 07:34:17 am »

I wonder why they're rehashing this? Maybe they got some new info on this but aren't allowed to post it so they post an old similar one? Or maybe it's just another slow news day?

But in this article it mentions that someone has her photographed participating in an orgy/encounter with a man. If that photo is pulished, this will be worse than Fergie.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 07:35:42 am »

even if that's true Kuei Fei I highly doubt it would be published WK would be screaming to the PCC since she has done so for so many years!  Kate would be flying off the handle if this photo became public
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 07:36:48 am »

I think if such a photo does exist, most papers would either be too chicken to post it, refuse to post it because it doesn't go with their image of Kate, etc.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 08:03:03 am »

even if that's true Kuei Fei I highly doubt it would be published WK would be screaming to the PCC since she has done so for so many years!  Kate would be flying off the handle if this photo became public

You guys forget, that there is the rest of the world. The American papers never resist a tawdry photo and then there are the endless blogs, the websites, the other news outlets, and of course, the numerous aspiring journalists out there who are apparently eager ot make their name. The English papers will in the end be unable to stop anything, because of this interesting thing called the 'internet.' Remember the gun scandal?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: