Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:24:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Blind Item: Who Is This "Pendulum Prince"?  (Read 19514 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 08:24:28 pm »

JC bisexual?  tehe He's a ladies man through and through. Also Queen Sophia couldn't have been disappointed because she knew who she was marrying and why. It was not a love match.

There is also no connection known of JC with Diana before her marriage. The supposed affair would have been after she married Charles not before.

Using your logic Carl Gustaf could be the man the blind item is talking as there was a tell all book last year that talked about his affairs with many woman and there is a story circulating that says that he met Silvia in a gay club.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2012, 08:40:39 pm »

"Pendulum prince" makes it clear IMO that this is referring to a prince ("a pendulum prince - i.e. one [referring back to "prince"] who swings both ways").  The answer will not be a king.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2012, 09:01:11 pm »

That's why Henrik fits the blind item. He is a prince and it says royal husband may be giving the tip that he is royal by marriage.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2012, 06:15:23 pm »

I googled about Prince William's temper from the other thread and I came across this blind item:

2. WHICH blonde Oscar winner – known for helping out celebrities in crisis – has reached out to Kate Middleton after her topless scandal made headlines? The squeaky-clean A-lister got chummy with Prince William and his bride when the couple was in Los Angeles last year – and now she and Kate have become BFFs!
http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/blind-items/203789-national-enquirer-blind-items-9-26-2012-dead-tv-icon-secretly-gay.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2012, 06:28:49 pm »

Reese W.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2012, 10:46:10 pm »

That's where Kate's going to eventually end up......it may take years, but after all is said and done, divorce paper's signed. IMO Kate is heading to LA and living amongst the moviestars. I don't think she'll ever make it to Queen Consort.

[/URL]
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2012, 01:41:36 am »

@alexandrine - i thought reese, too. but something didn't seem right, after i read the link, someone suggested kate winslet, which i think is more likely. kate is dating the branson cousin, so i think wills would encourage that friendship,
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2012, 04:50:46 pm »

Kate W. is not known as squeaky clean but Reese is and she is known to help fellow actors like Robert P.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: