Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:32:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit in India, where she will be looking for the meaning of life  (Read 8179 times)
HC
Countess

« on: July 04, 2012, 08:25:02 pm »

Crown Princess Mette-Marit (38) is currently in the mountains of meditation guru Sharon Kelley Myoshin in Kashmir in India. That gets a several to respond.

Head of Information Espen Ottosen of the Norwegian Mission rages against the Crown princes spiritual flirtations .

-  This does not make sense. I am surprised, because the Crown Princess has in recent years profiled her with a strong Christian faith, and it does not make sense to use a Buddhist mentor in a way, he told Dagbladet.

See and Hear has this week printed pictures of Mette-Marit of the trip in India, where she will be looking for the meaning of life.

-Earlier toppolitician from the Christian Democratic Party, Anita Sæle supports Ottosen says.

-  To listen to the wisdom of others must she can do, but if it is to find an orientation in life, she should go to the Christian faith that has given her the value of the background that she really has, she says to Dagbladet.

http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seher.no%2F898095%2Fnorsk-misjonssamband-raser-mot-mette-marits-aandelige-floert&act=url
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 08:47:13 pm »

This was coming no? Someone here mentioned that she was wearing spiritual bracelets and she's been going to India quite frequently although she still has her fear of flying.

All she does is going to fashion shows and spiritual trips.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 09:15:54 pm »

I agree.

And I think she is taking it too far. I read she one time was bare foot in a church. Really odd. And now seeking the meaning of life.  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 09:56:16 pm »

She's too old for this adolescent garbage and bluntly put, she should try a church some time and figure herself out there in a pew or talking with a pastor.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »

wow..guess MM needed to make more spiritual trip to really really find herself, bit odd unless something going on with her marriage...seems like her and Haakon have been doing their own thing lately...
berlin
Countess

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 02:10:17 am »

I find this all disconcerting.  If she's a Christian she ought to try Jesus.  Has this been happening since the release of "Eat Pray Love?"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 05:29:49 am »

Berlin, Mette is no different than any arriviste with fresh money and I think that Norway bores her and she can enjoy a VIP trip and think trendy thoughts that don't really require self improvement on a sincere plane of effort. If she were Christian, I think her life would have been very different.

This was coming no? Someone here mentioned that she was wearing spiritual bracelets and she's been going to India quite frequently although she still has her fear of flying.

All she does is going to fashion shows and spiritual trips.

And shopping, don't forget shopping for Prada/Valentino/Dior. She couldn't possibly seek out Norweigan designers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 06:19:33 am »

Was she not the one who lost a brother fairly recently to random violence?  For my part, I don't blame her one bit for needing to find some Truth amid the pain and chaos, nor do I think the slightest bit of judgment should be passed on her for leaning away from Christianity.  I'm sorry, but some of the comments in this thread feel like a throwback to the Dark Ages.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Leila
Countess

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 10:02:52 am »

I agree, Gwen.
Her step brother was murdered in the 2011 attacks.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 11:21:18 am »

But the india trips have been going on before the utoya attack, it's also known that she had no relationship with her step brother.

I don't criticise that she wants to find herself in India or whatever it may be. But she does nearly nothing in terms of duties and her security is being paid by the tax payer.

benign may also be correct in that Haakon and her are growing apart. The trip with the children was quite strange imo.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 05:47:20 pm »

Alexandrine, I agree.

Mette Marit didn't atttend the funeral of her stepbrother, so that indicates she didn't have a close relationsship with the stepbrother. Naturally as he came into her life when she was an adult. She must have been in her 20'th. And her mother isn't longer together with her stepfather, as he died in 2008.

But Crown Princess had chosen not to take to the funeral.

There has been no explanation as to why the Crown Princess did not attend, but maybe she and Trond Bernsten was not so close, or maybe Mette-Marit don't want to make difference to her stepbrother and the many other victims of the tragedy.

The father of Trond Berntsen, Rolf Bernsten, married Crown Princess Mette-Marit's mother, Marit Tjessem, in 1994.

http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billedbladet.dk%2FKongelige%2FArticleFolder%2F2011%2F8%2FKronprinsesse%2520MetteMarit%2520kom%2520ikke%2520til%2520stedbrors%2520begravelse.aspx&act=url
HC
Countess

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 07:23:51 pm »

Mette Marit depressed?

I didn't know she had cried in public.

Mette-Marit's trip in Ladakh province in north India has attracted widespread publicity in Norway. Not all media understand her dream holiday.

She auktioned away her clothes, cried in public and takes a break from the royal life: Mette-Marit of Norway is evidently in a crisis - "writes the sveitsiske magazine Schweizer Illustrierte under the heading "What will happen with the Norwegian princess? "

Magasinet fortsetter med å spekulere i årsaken til Mette-Marits India-tur. The magazine continued setter å speculate årsaken to Mette-Marit's India tour.
http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seher.no%2F898138%2Fmette-marit-henges-ut-i-blad&act=url
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 09:23:31 pm »

don't forget when she got angry with a journo because he asked if she was pregnant

HC
Countess

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 09:41:10 pm »

Oh yes, as I recall she walked out of some arrangement  tehe

I also read that a former secretary said in an interview that Mette Marit is lead by her feelings and that it is difficult to make her change her mind as she wants it her own way.

Sounds to me that she is the "I want everything my way + covering it up by being lovey dovey and full of "emotions"  - type  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 12:58:47 am »

She could tyr spending some time in a church in Norway. You know, she wouldn't have to jet set to another country and she would find more than enough nourishment there.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 02:36:36 pm »

is this against evil eye http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oT6JJpaYSpU/UCes-7zAAyI/AAAAAAABIao/yKTDh2k5SOM/s1600/x610+(3).jpg

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 03:22:05 pm »

And has she found herself yet?  eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 01:34:18 am »

Why doesn't she look in a church? Or among her family for meaning?

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 08:24:24 am »

^ There seems to be a trend these days where people want to look to New Age or Eastern religions for the meaning of life. For some reason, to them, I guess the West has no idea what the meaning of life is.  dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 07:33:12 am »

Isn't Mette at a point in her life where she should have it figured out though? Just a thought. She isn't paid by the Norway taxpayers to 'find herself.'

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: