Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:44:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and the Environment  (Read 1491 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: July 01, 2012, 02:21:54 pm »

PRINCE CHARLES TOLD US TO SAVE WATER SO WHY IS HE AWASH WITH IT?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/330010

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 04:47:35 am »

I thought all the threads about Charles and his climate change obsession instead of clogging up the area with endless new threads.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 06:06:19 pm »

^  ****Okay, quick disclaimer, but I am probably going to sound a bit like Peasant Commie here.****  sauer

However, I am SICK (yes, yelling) of celebrities and royals talking about the environment.  
I am sick of them telling me not to fly when they can't fly commercial but have to use God awful polluting private jets, Oprah, Brangelina, Chuckster, Waity
I am sick of hearing people like Sting talk about how we all need to do our part and yet they never feel this pertains to them.  
I am sick of documentaries like the 11th Hour and An Inconvenient Truth, it is inconvenient that Al Gore had to buy a huge mansion shortly thereafter.

So back to Chuck.
How nice it must be for someone who has never had to live in the back yard of landfills, drink water straight out of the tap, I am sure he only drinks Kangan Water.
How nice it must be for him to bang on about Organic farming, when Organic Farming on its own will never produce enough food to feed everyone.  But of course he will not be one who has to miss a meal.  
I do not pay attention to him banging on about conservation and dignity for animals in Africa when his fox hunts are the epitome of cruelty.
How interesting that he cannot decorate his huge house without buying marble from Italy and Spain.  
How much energy is consumed keeping that house powered up.  In Fact how much energy is consumed keeping Royal homes ready for the Queen to drop by?huh? sauer  And did she ask for a raise for her fuel bills?  I would be livid if I was a UK tax payer.
How interesting that he boycotts Foie Gras, yet shoots helpless animals.  ***Alright, I will give him a small measure of lenience in that I have heard they eat the Grouse.  
However, I have also heard he is ruthless about keeping track of his food so the servants do not overeat on his dime.   The audacity.   sauer
How interesting that he lobbies government officials in areas that benefit him all in the name of conservation.  
How interesting that some believed it was their right to deprive Britain of Wind power turbines just because their views would be sacrificed.  Donald Trump also.
For me this particular issue brings out just what hypocrites they really are.  
Recently there was a film called The East, a very interesting premise.  People like this already exist, but have not really gotten powered up yet.  There is going to come a time when people are no longer going to stand and watch their children get cancer because of pollution the corporations create with impunity.  
He does not practice what he preaches, just because he has lovely gardens at Highgrove does not make him an ecology expert.
He always strikes me as a snob.  
I always get the feeling that when he talks about the damage done to the environment he is often blaming those with the least.  Tough luck Chuck, poverty and pollution often go hand in hand.  The wealthy are so busy protecting their wealth the impoverished rarely get a chance and we never see the wealthy having to climb landfills for their dinner.  
If Chuck were to really want to impress he would go dumpster diving for a meal one day.  The amount of food that supermarkets throw away is obscene.

****Sorry for the rant.  Moving back to the center.  I recognize he is not the only one, but I still gag.  Now Seabiscuit is stepping into his shoes.  His other son, often takes frivolous trips and huge carbon footprints.****

I gave up my car, I often go with friends to find food that is perfectly good in dumpster raids, I shop at my local goodwill to try and prevent buying goods with huge carbon footprints.

Time for these hypocrites to do THEIR part

Again, I apologize for the rant.   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:13:15 pm by One of the Peasants » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 05:11:28 am »

No this was perfect!

I am so sick of entertainers, this is just a way for them to get political. It's not even (as always) a topic that they know anything about.

The idiot is all for organic farming, despite the fact that such a natural way would be higher risk and frankly, he even sustained losses. The difference is, that he can afford it and the rest of the world can't afford to rely on that and end up with food prices skyrocketing out of control and ability for people to pay.

He's against DDT that kills mosquitoes, but go figure, blames the increase of malaria on global warming.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 01:58:38 pm »

Having had malaria 19 times in my life, I could slap him......other methods to kill off malaria but it does not fit in with his big piture sauer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: