Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:17:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Dark Forces" Among Royalty  (Read 3417 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: June 19, 2012, 10:07:32 am »

HM once mentioned "Dark Forces" to Burrell and I thought this would be a good place to talk about intrigues, conspiracies, theories about abdications/deaths/marriages/divorces among the royal families of the world.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:09:45 am »

The Dark Forces have been caught napping as far as the Midds are concerned...or maybe they are waiting for the right conditions to swoop down on them  nervous

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 10:18:12 am »

I just saw this healthy debate on one of the Kate threads about the circumstances of the abdication of Edward VIII and I thought this would be a good place.

All I am sure of is that someone is ticked at the Windsors; I don't think that the 'dark forces' are pleased that Kate and her hideous little family ended up sitting their rumps on seats in Westminster with Kate at the altar reciting the vows. Since the engagement too many things have gone wrong for me not to think that someone is behind all of this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 10:45:44 am »

Indeed...and as society has become more secularised, these Dark Forces are not necessarily found nowadays in establishments like the Church.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 11:35:51 am »

Does anyone think that there might be some conspirators in the Palace and the government to keep Charles off the Throne?  spy
There has been a lot of skipping a generation talk lately and I was wondering if maybe someone was trying to get the public primed for it or to see if the public would accept it.  huh
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 12:07:01 pm »

As The Queen never confirmed the 'dark forces' comment we only have one person's word for it that The Queen ever said it and personally I don't see him as all that reliable a witness.

As for the 'skip a generation thing' that has been around for at least the last 18 years, since the Panorama interview so it isn't something new and isn't all that much greater now than in past years - every year there are two or three polls saying William should be the next King.

No I don't see any dark forces around the throne.  I see a family that has allowed the 'golden child' to stuff up all on his own but no great conspiracy.
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 12:42:18 pm »

Whether or not the Queen said it, is immaterial really - these 'dark forces' do, or have, existed as evidenced by Edward VIII's abdication.  However, I accept your point that we only have Burrell's word that she said this.

I am sure there are courtiers/government/church officials that would gladly keep Charles off the throne - there have been mumblings of discontent for many years and I can see them growing louder as the Queen gets older; that's why I think HM has made a concerted effort to allow Charles wish, and for Camilla particularly, to be showcased and seen by HM's side often during the Jubilee.  I honestly can't see that the monarchy would be left to it's own devices, unless it's all part of a greater plan.  Again, it's only my opinion, who knows what goes on behind the scenes  nervous

giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 03:16:24 pm »

As The Queen never confirmed the 'dark forces' comment we only have one person's word for it that The Queen ever said it and personally I don't see him as all that reliable a witness.

As for the 'skip a generation thing' that has been around for at least the last 18 years, since the Panorama interview so it isn't something new and isn't all that much greater now than in past years - every year there are two or three polls saying William should be the next King.

No I don't see any dark forces around the throne.  I see a family that has allowed the 'golden child' to stuff up all on his own but no great conspiracy.

I think you are right.
Now as true brit said there are individuals that can have ideas .
For example perhaps milliband and his cronies have eyes on
detroying the monarchy ( perhaps LOL)
and use this to get word out in the papers
however i dont' think there is any form of conspiracy going on with regards to getting him off the throne - no more than what politically the labour or other similar parties would want.

In terms of edward the 8 th I think it is impossible to say for sure that it was
a conspiracy . I  understand that there could have been but to me had he behaved none of
what happened would have happened.

Individuals or groups of individuals may have wanted him out but without his actions he would h
have remained. He did not want the job.

But what prince of wales has EVER behaved.

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 07:17:55 pm »

Well, as of late HM has been looking mighty worried, if not downright frightened and I don't think it's the press. Since the engagement and the wedding she has been looking openly depressed and openly upset and openly critical. This isn't for just any reason at all.

I don't think William is at all unaware that he has ticked off a lot of powerful people who have a vested interest in seeing the monarchy end up with the right person, but I don't think the courtiers are as helpless about this as I have admittedly said in the past. There are a lot of powerful families and I am sure they are irked as well.

I am sure there are courtiers/government/church officials that would gladly keep Charles off the throne - there have been mumblings of discontent for many years and I can see them growing louder as the Queen gets older

I am sure that Charles ticked off more than enough people when he left Diana to rot in that marriage; you don't treat any woman that way, but you don't treat someone wiht her lineage that way and expect there NOT to be repercussions. Then marrying Camilla which made things even more stressful in having ot work on her image as well.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 07:48:10 am »

I know Burrell can be a bit odd, but for some reason I always believed the "dark forces" comment. It totally gave me chills when I first heard it and it still does.

eating cookies

[/URL]
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 09:21:20 am »

I am sure that Charles ticked off more than enough people when he left Diana to rot in that marriage; you don't treat any woman that way, but you don't treat someone wiht her lineage that way and expect there NOT to be repercussions.

The exact opposite in fact - for centuries women of her lineage have been expected to do their duty - have the heir and the spare and then both partners are free to have discreet affairs - and she knew that going into the marriage having grown up in those circles.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 10:20:21 am »

True, but the difference is, that i'ts different today.

In the past princes had as many kids as possible for the succession, they also didn't marry their mistresses and those that did came ot bad ends. If a prince's mistress tried to dissuade him from having kids, the mistress would have been put in her place. However it happened in the past, the Windsors have definately pizzed people off enough. it isn't coincidence that after the divorce, things went real bad and now after the marriage of W/K, things are getting worse for them.

HM doesn't show fear and she's been showing plenty of it enough these days.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: