Royal Gossip
July 15, 2019, 09:34:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton tells Pippa: I need to find you a man!  (Read 7098 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 12:33:34 pm »

I reckon the Aristos are on high alert around Pippa now.

They've seen the antics of the Middletons and are staying well away.

The Percy parents were quoted as saying Pippa was not marriageable material.

They know she would downgrade their lineages, squander their money and nothing worthwhile.

Apparently the people of Northumberland were indeed irate at the thought of Percy bringing her to Northumberland as a bride.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 02:51:56 pm »

The Percy family was never going to let George marry Pippa.  This is one of the few aristocratic families to survive unbroken for the last one thousand years through every uproar and change that England has experienced.  This family is more British royalty than the RF.

Exactly. They're probably reeling that they can't find another helpless sucker like William.  shifty

The Middletons should always remember that they got William by default.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 03:24:50 pm »

This is one of the few aristocratic families to survive unbroken for the last one thousand years through every uproar and change that England has experienced.

I must say, that is the one reason they impress me so much; thousand years of unbroken continuity and prestige. They are as old, if not older than the Howard family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 05:39:09 pm »

Same here.  Let's just hope that Pippa stays away from Henry Fitzalan Howard, Earl of Arundel.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 10:50:36 pm »

No chance with teh Howards; they have always been as proud as Lucifer and they have a lineage that is filled with those who have backstabbed the monarchy and done other unspeakable things because of their pride and ambition. Two members beheaded via Henry VIII and numerous others who have been the mainstay of the Catholic nobility for centuries. That family has royal descent from various monarchs (through legitimate and illegitimate ancestors) and there is little chance that Pippa would get in.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 10:59:18 pm »

howwwww

a thousand years

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 12:52:02 am »

William did introduce Dave to Bea.But in the skiing pictures of the Climbertons and Percy people said how he maybe tried to get JC with the Earl guy but failed.I hope he doesn't get involved and try to set up JC with his friends because Lazy wants it if this article is even true.I wonder if Lazycakes maybe is scouting for future lovers herself just a thought hmm.If Wimpo's friends are "smart" they won't touch JC with a 10 foot pole they just have to look at PW and see how terrible he looks they want that for themselves.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 03:57:59 am »

If any of these men wanted Pippa as a wife, it would have happened a long, long time ago. There is no way that anything stops these people from being what it is they want, anytime or anywhere. Pippa had better not let her sister raise her hopes, mainly since there is only disappointment ahead there.

Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 03:37:00 pm »

Established aristocrats are never going to accept the Middletons as one of their own even with Kate's marriage to William.  New families who rise up on the coat tails of royalty are always viewed with dislike and a threat to the establishment.

The aristocrats of today also have an advantage over their ancestors because the RF is nothing more than a figure head that holds no real power.  Basically, these families can ignore the Middletons and George Percy can refuse Pippa without concern that their titles, lands and money will be stripped away by an unhappy royal.

No chance with teh Howards; they have always been as proud as Lucifer and they have a lineage that is filled with those who have backstabbed the monarchy and done other unspeakable things because of their pride and ambition. Two members beheaded via Henry VIII and numerous others who have been the mainstay of the Catholic nobility for centuries. That family has royal descent from various monarchs (through legitimate and illegitimate ancestors) and there is little chance that Pippa would get in.

Indeed.  This does not excuse their bad behavior but when you have that kind of history and lineage it can be difficult not to be proud.  

howwwww

a thousand years

The Percy Family descends from a Norman chieftain who came over with William the Conqueror in 1066.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 04:08:27 pm »

If Wimpo's friends are "smart" they won't touch JC with a 10 foot pole they just have to look at PW and see how terrible he looks they want that for themselves.

ITA.   PW’s aristo pals are probably not only put off by the state of him, but also the cave-dwelling in-laws constantly trying to muscle in on every royal event going.     I can’t imagine any husband would be thrilled at the prospect of the Mansons turning up at his estate on a regular basis to “support” Piss-arse.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 07:59:29 pm »

I don't think Kate quite understands how the minds of men at that level think; everyone has been seeing how the Midds are pretty much jumping on the Middleton bandwagon and how the idea of marriage to anyone of status will mean that any man that Pippa marries (and woman that James marries) will probably end up with the burden of having to support the rest of them according to the style that they prefer. Bad enough having to support one, but go figure, the entire family is going to bankrupt any spouse.

Kate can't really make anyone marry her sister, ironically mainly because IF the RF had that power/influence, then I am sure that Kate never would have ended up the wife of William, or even a long term mistress. It's not like the RF can strip anyone of titles or standing and the Windsors strike me as particularly vulnerable to the power of the courtiers because the courtiers did after all depose Edward VIII. Carole strikes me as someone who would be an impossible mother-in-law because of her leeching.

Pippa won't get a title, Percy was her best and only shot at it.

New families who rise up on the coat tails of royalty are always viewed with dislike and a threat to the establishment.

Mainly because they are usually untrustworthy. It's such a shame that the RF didn't see any of the aristocratic young women as attractive or interesting enough throughout the years. The Queen Mother was from the Scots aristocracy and was a huge asset because of her respect for the monarchy and her willingness to work WITH the courtiers and the system shows how impressive and determined she was to be a positive part of it all. Even HM hasn't been as much of a team player with the courtiers.

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 08:48:20 am »

I agree men in that set are marrying and it's not going to happen for Pipps...she had a good man but she wanted to "upgrade" and this what she gets  Tongue.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 11:06:08 pm »

Pippa might just be looking around and not finding much available to her now.  What is she up to these days, it is amazing how they disappear and yet reappear for a few photos when asked.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: