Royal Gossip
July 19, 2019, 03:04:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton planning party fit for a King for Prince William’s 30th birthday  (Read 6582 times)
June
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 05:49:30 am »

^ but then they had a cosy night at the cinema last night...this couple keep sending out mixed signals  dontknow

Was it cosy though? To me the picture just shown them standing near eachother, no PDA to speak off. Obviously a picture only reflects one moment but being caught off guard often reveals a lot.

I pointed that out in the other post also. I totally agree.  thumbsup William didn't look relaxed to me. Look, if I see them looking 'loved up', I say so. I did it just a few days ago - there was a photo where they looked happy. Kate was in the pink dress. But just because they go to the cinema together does not convince me. Of anything. But it's probably the way my mind works - hard to please, if you will.  shifty

@ Mooster: don't forget, they have security guards tagging along. And, besides, William may have really wanted to go to the movie. But how can they get all 'loved up' in front of security guards?  ick That stated, he could have at least LOOKED at her, or put his arm around her, or something.  Kate-Horror-Queen
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 07:58:45 am »

This has all the hallmarks of a PR stunt for the UK tabloid readers. Do they think we're that stupid?

The palace has registered the rumblings from the public that the love affair is not as it should be. They have acted quickly to quash rumours of trouble in the Cambridge marriage. W and K have been told to look like a happy couple.

Love the fact that K keeps her tumbled curls styled as ever and is still wearing her tight trousers. Not much of a disguise! She wanted to be spotted and not blend in with the crowd.
June
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 08:04:35 am »

Honestly, I doubt it. They weren't very convincing. They would have put on a 'loved up' show if that were the case. I think Will just wanted to go to the movies and there was nothing contrived about it. They were acting the way they always do: William ignoring Kate and Kate desperate for his attention.  bored3
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 08:46:58 am »

Suspect this is a bit of under the radar PR to attempt to counter all those comments of the "distance" between them during the Jubilee. For all we know the Royal Protection Officer could have taken this on his mobile and "someone" will have let the Mirror have the image. I really question all of these "chance" sightings like the one from the dog walk in KP Gardens yesterday.

They also just looked like a couple of mates going to the flicks.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 09:42:32 am »

As usual, another party; so she's partied her twenties down the drain and now she's apparently determined ot party her thirties away as well. She reminds me of the girls who spedn 24/7 partying and suddenly wonder why they aren't getting the top places in the work world; she's married into the BRF, but they are hardly a business and hardly (at this point) able to put her in any influential position. To think, this is a woman who was bragged about in the press about "calling the shots" in Hollywood. Meanwhile Harry makes a sensational debut in D.C., where the real power resides. 

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 01:04:15 pm »

If I didn't know it was new it would look like an old photo from their uni days with Wills out with his mates and Kate tagging along.  But she is now so skinny that is new and it all just seems off, their whole story is off and no matter what the media says the public is starting to see it finally.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 07:49:02 pm »

Kate Middleton has made Prince William a romantic scrapbook of their life together to give Wills on his 30th birthday
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/536741/kate-middleton-has-made-prince-william-a-romantic-scrapbook-of-their-life-together-to-give-wills-on-his-30th-birthday.html
Our source says: 'Kate could've quite easily gone out and bought something to mark Wills' landmark year but instead she's decided to give him something far more personal as it will mean so much to him.

'Firstly, she wants to make him a scrapbook of their life together.

'It will include snaps of every holiday they've been on, memorabilia of special moments in their relationship and a heartfelt birthday message.

'Not only that, she's also making him a mixtape - well, an iPod playlist - of songs that have special meaning to them.'

The couple are no strangers to romantic gestures.

sounds a bit creepy to me to do this  blink on top of that way did WK feel the need to leak this to the press  sly she wants to share with the world huh blink
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 07:53:49 pm »

^ it will be easy for her to do, shes probably glued together every issue of hello magazine that shes featured in since they got together
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 08:00:51 pm »

So basically that scrapbook will be filled of pics from Mustique .
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 08:33:22 pm »

It sounds like a desperate attempt by her to to keep him interested in what they had/have - e.g. 'look we've been through so much together Big Willy, and had so much fun, let's not throw it all away'.  I agree, creepy...I wonder if she's put a pic of Carole in her bikini in the book - that should do the trick Waity  tehe

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 08:34:19 pm »

Of course, the gifts have to include Kate too.  Couldn't possibly let it be just his day.  thumbsdown

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 08:38:32 pm »

It sounds like a desperate attempt by her to to keep him interested in what they had/have - e.g. 'look we've been through so much together Big Willy, and had so much fun, let's not throw it all away'.  I agree, creepy...I wonder if she's put a pic of Carole in her bikini in the book - that should do the trick Waity  tehe

thumbsup Yes it's Kate showing him how happy they are! 
Also she has to keep the Middleton's in his face. All photos of all the Middleton vacations with William.
I'll bet she has all kinds of photos from their time at University.

I wonder which Middleton will leak the scrapbook to the press, so the world can see how much William loves Kate and her family?  huh laugh

[/URL]
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 08:42:51 pm »

Of course, the gifts have to include Kate too.  Couldn't possibly let it be just his day.  thumbsdown

Couln´t agree more  bignono Kate-Horror-Queen

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 01:48:07 am »

So is Carole going to this thing.
June
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 07:24:29 am »

laugh  laugh  laugh

That's what she is, IMO: desperate - even in marriage.  shifty

It's funny but apparently Kate did try that line when they broke up in 2007. It was something like: you make me happy and I thought I made you happy. Let's not throw it away, etc.  bored3

She just always seems desperate for his attention, if not his approval. It's really pathetic. No wonder he's a control freak. I'd tell him to take a long leap from a short pier - and to take his colossal ego with him!  Angry
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 12:57:14 am »

Kate Middleton has made Prince William a romantic scrapbook of their life together to give Wills on his 30th birthday
Isn't that sweet tell her to include in her scrapbook the agencys they use to leak to everytime they went out suddendly paps  would be there waiting for them.Also Tanna with a little red heart next to it soooooo adorable awe.
They must be rubbing there hands with glee with the money coming to this guy soon.Ma Climber waits to make him hot chocolate and his slippers waiting for him bring him over our house Lazycakes.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:00:21 am by Magnolia » Logged

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: