Royal Gossip
October 24, 2017, 05:06:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC receives more than 2,400 complaints  (Read 1767 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: June 06, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »

BBC receives more than 2,400 complaints about the Jubilee coverage as it tries to shrug off stiff 'Aunty' image but gets it spectacularly wrong

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154927/BBC-receives-2-000-complaints-coverage-Queens-Diamond-Jubilee.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 06:47:07 am »

Im not suprised, it was seriously dull viewing
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 06:59:20 am »

BBC really was dull, the only reason I stayed on it was no commercials and no Katie Nicholl.

CNN was really good, but when I heard Piers Morgan ask Katie Nicholl a question and they kept breaking for commercials I turned it and went back to BBC.  bored3

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 07:14:45 am »

Already costs and complaints are rolling in; usually one would be euphoric about something like this and end up being a little shakey at participating in something historical, but go figure, the nation is irritable and uninterested in celebrating at all. The comments that state "FU Elizabeth" is a chilling portent of the future of the RF.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 07:31:36 am »

I'm waiting for PBS, the Public Broadcasting Station (in the U.S.) to get the rights to show the Jubilee weekend, usually they do a excellent job, depending on who they buy it from in the UK, only problem is a lot of time our British shows  come to PBS from the BBC, hopefully they'll edit it and rework it for US showing.

ABC aired the Concert last night and they did a really good job, a lot of the excess, such as jokes which were filler anyway, were cut out.

Another problem with BBC(America) is they showed the Jubilee events, but then they spent the day showing about four  or five shows about William and Kate, Kate's First Year, The Wedding interview, The Romance, but only one or two specials of the Queen, it really p!ssed me off,   Angry I wanted to phone them and ask WHY THEY WERE SHOWING SO MANY SHOWS OF Kate!!! I was so angry, it was the Queen's Jubilee and they kept wedging shows about William and Kate, or Kate, in between.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:34:48 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 03:31:52 am »

This is like the wedding tons of complaints over the coverage not everyone was in a jolly mood.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 09:44:59 am »

http://www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com/2012/06/07/bbc-reporting-is-getting-worse-and-theres-no-hope-for-improvement/

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: