Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 05:18:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Service of Thanksgiving - June 5  (Read 29304 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2012, 07:52:56 pm »

Beatrice and Eugenie are not going to kick their Mother out of their lives anymore than the rest of us would. Sarah has obviously been a loving Mother to them because of the way they treat her. Sarah has made more than her fair share of mistakes but those girls should not be held responsible for either of their parents actions.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2012, 04:30:20 pm »

it was HM's choice, for sure. Look closely to her speech. In all angles, will & kate's portrait is seen  ick

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2012, 06:56:41 pm »

any video of the service especially the car trip? according to this DM comment:

There was something odd happening out there after the Diamond Jubilee Thanksgiving service- there was a bit of row going on betwn Kate and Wills after they got into the car after the service...its so clear in the video footage..with Kate looking furious and yelling "Enough Please". The nxt thing we see is the brother-sister duo (kate n harry) joking in the palace balcony, while Wills was standing aloof, moodily! well hope nothing is the matter! they are a lovely couple!
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157186/Prince-William-enjoys-night-close-friend-Guy-Pelly.html#ixzz1xPkTHPwy
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2012, 07:03:19 pm »

I will see if i can find it benign I want to see too easter-think  there wasn't anything I saw wrong.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154757/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-2012-Princesses-Beatrice-Eugenie-regal-purple-St-Pauls-Cathedral.html

video is at the bottom of the page and it's at 1:11 that PW and WK leave
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 07:09:16 pm by Nighthawk » Logged
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2012, 07:08:55 pm »

any video of the service especially the car trip? according to this DM comment:

There was something odd happening out there after the Diamond Jubilee Thanksgiving service- there was a bit of row going on betwn Kate and Wills after they got into the car after the service...its so clear in the video footage..with Kate looking furious and yelling "Enough Please". The nxt thing we see is the brother-sister duo (kate n harry) joking in the palace balcony, while Wills was standing aloof, moodily! well hope nothing is the matter! they are a lovely couple!
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157186/Prince-William-enjoys-night-close-friend-Guy-Pelly.html#ixzz1xPkTHPwy

Hi  I just posted this query on another thread...I really hope someone knows where this footage is - desperate to see it  thumbsup

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

benign
Duchess

« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2012, 07:45:24 pm »

I will see if i can find it benign I want to see too easter-think  there wasn't anything I saw wrong.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154757/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-2012-Princesses-Beatrice-Eugenie-regal-purple-St-Pauls-Cathedral.html
video is at the bottom of the page and it's at 1:11 that PW and WK leave
thanks Nyxie  Hi start at 1:15, WK is saying something and didnt looked too please afterwards...
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2012, 08:03:10 pm »

Thanks for posting the video!  They do not look happy - obviously carrying on an argument that started before they arrived at St Pauls, explains why she was sulking during the service.   Wonder if there is footage of them arriving in the car?  Perhaps she was hacked off about him leaving their love nest for a night out with Pelly.

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2012, 08:12:07 pm »

Can't really notice anything dramatic but I agree they don't look too happy. 

I was more shocked at Camilla, as she emerged and started walking down the stairs she looked really doddery, rough and every one of her 63 yrs (?) and then some.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: