Royal Gossip
February 18, 2018, 11:57:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Service of Thanksgiving - June 5  (Read 32380 times)
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2012, 03:33:29 pm »

why is kate talking during god save the queen

what an *butt*

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2012, 03:34:28 pm »

she tried to say something but saw that Wills was not interested

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
pravda101
royal watcher

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2012, 03:37:22 pm »

there is a certain calm about Kate today, which is a jarring contrast to the rest of the family considering Philip's situation. She isn't relying on her husband as she has in the past. I think she is preggers and I think Harry knows, which would explain his sullen demeanor in the past couple of days.

I highly highly doubt she is pregnant. If she is I doubt she'd last full term. As someone said she is absolutely skeletal. To me she seems thinner this weekend than she has before. I can't even begin to imagine what she looks like in person.  blink It's painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain how skinny she is.

It's really sad to see this all go on without PP. Why isn't the whole family out on the balcony?? Is it weather related perhaps? Kate's closeness to Harry can't be good....
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2012, 03:37:52 pm »

saw that too LOL
re william not having it

she is so AWFUL

Queen was LOVELY

it looks so bad with just them up there

AFter the Queen what is the HOPE?

What i find even WEIRDER is why have Will's sibling there? if you are cutting everyone else out
why not just the heirs
I almost think that they think that will will never be king!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:39:40 pm by giamodel60 » Logged

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
chisom19
royal watcher

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2012, 03:39:04 pm »

Kate can't stop chatting to harry. :thumpdown: she always had to call attention to herself
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2012, 03:39:30 pm »

William always sings the National Anthem. This is the second time that Kate's tried to talk to him while he's singing. She is just unfit for her role in every sense.
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2012, 03:40:13 pm »

i agree

if she was in a job she would be RAKED over the coals for that *poo*

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2012, 03:41:46 pm »

pravda it was programmed like this, only the seniors royals in the balcony.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2012, 03:41:57 pm »

I was going to say is she with Harry? You could have driven a bus between her and PW when they stepped out onto the balcony and yes I saw her talking to William during God Save the Queen and he just ignored her until she got the hint.

I am just so baffled as to why she doesn't get you don't talk at such times.

The pared down family appearance is deliberate it's to underline that this is the line of succession and Waity is part of it. Terrifying!

Too much said about her it was great and I always shed a tear at the historic planes and the Red Arrows. Marvellous!

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:49 pm »

thank you!
i just saw carole trying to get in the front gate!!!!!!!

Tongue

Don't do that to me. I can't find the gin and smelling salts!

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
June
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2012, 03:45:33 pm »

I pointed out another photo where she looked like she had a baby bump. Anyway, we'll know soon enough ...

^^ I agree that Kate is just clueless about protocol and what is expected of a senior royal. Heck, even minor ones behave better than she. The photos are just telling about their relationship.

Kate's emotional growth seems to be back at St Andrews. That is because she's never worked a real day in her life, nor has had any adult responsibility. William has more maturity and some sense of duty. I'll bet he's just cursing himself for marrying his "university play pal" and not a real, mature woman.

He's outgrown her, and I'll bet its ringing in his ears every single day.  wopedo The problem is: he was never confronted with Kate on a daily basis. He'd just get rid of her for weeks at a time to her parents when he got bored. He no longer has that option.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2012, 03:47:18 pm »

The Queen looks so touched and her outfits have been beautiful the entire jubilee celebrations.
Camilla's outfit was nice too.

Kate's outfit today was perfect for the day, much more suitable that the joker red outfit the other day.

She has been talking the whole way through almost every event with Pr.William ignoring her, while Harry takes up the slack listening.

Harry is the most handsome of the brother's these days, but Pr.William looks elegant too.

(One day Kate is going to take a tumble in those heels. I would have been scared to death walking up steps and in carriages with those high heels, but I guess she's use to them )

CNN ANOTHER  commercial, it's getting ridiculous....going back to BBC America coverage...No commercials.

India Hicks on CNN keeps talking too much about William anyway... bored3

P.S. If an ironing board looks pregnant, that is the only way Kate does, the girl is positively flat in front and back, she is very thin.)

[/URL]
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2012, 03:48:38 pm »

Lol, the MMs on tumblr are denying that Kate was talking during the National Anthem. I need a video asap!

Interesting that everyone thinks W&K are perfect for each other because they started dating 10 years ago. They were on and off for years. IMO the only reason why William married her was because he realised that time was running out and she was the only proper girlfriend he's had since starting uni.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2012, 03:53:39 pm »

IMO, Kate was his ONLY Adult girlfriend, the other's were basically teens or just out of his teens.
William didn't really give himself a good look around, because he was simply too insecure to trust other women or pursue them for fear of rejection. Now England has this Middletrash as their Queen one day.

Piers Morgan on CNN said Pr. William has always had real fear and dislike of the notion of becoming King one day, it's something he has never looked forward to, but now that he has Kate , Piers said, he seems to be willing to to take on the role since he has a partner in Kate.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2012, 03:56:48 pm »

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/mike-tindall-and-zara-philips-attend-a-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145753114 what is zara wearing?

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-and-catherine-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145752989 only looking at the camera

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/princess-eugenie-mike-tindall-david-linley-and-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145756948 it makes her look dowdy not liking the purple outfit on Eugenie

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/prince-beatrice-chats-to-dr-rowan-williams-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145755515 neither do I like bea's

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/autumns-philips-attends-a-diamond-jubilee-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145755503

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/autumns-philips-and-peter-philips-attend-a-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145755519

Autumn doesn't look much better

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/camilla-duchess-of-cornwall-and-prince-beatrice-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145754877 bea

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/sophie-winkleman-and-lord-frederick-windsor-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145754884 frederick's wife looks very nice

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/sophie-winkleman-attends-a-reception-for-the-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145754882

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/princess-michael-of-kent-attend-a-reception-for-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145755522

Too much going on

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/sophie-countess-of-wessex-and-lady-louise-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/145753623

cute!

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2012, 03:59:09 pm »

With the exception of HM and Lady Frederick Windsor, they all look horrendous!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2012, 04:00:30 pm »

Add Lady Louise to that and I agree! Though Kate is wearing one of my fave outfits from her. She always looks better on exclusive clothes.

more photos http://www.gettyimages.es/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=145877520&EditorialProduct=Royalty

June
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2012, 04:16:28 pm »

IMO, Kate was his ONLY Adult girlfriend, the other's were basically teens or just out of his teens.
William didn't really give himself a good look around, because he was simply too insecure to trust other women or pursue them for fear of rejection. Now England has this Middletrash as their Queen one day.

Piers Morgan on CNN said Pr. William has always had real fear and dislike of the notion of becoming King one day, it's something he has never looked forward to, but now that he has Kate , Piers said, he seems to be willing to to take on the role since he has a partner in Kate.

thumbsup Shades of CP Fred right there.

William knew that Kate is an attention seeker and lens-lover. Maybe he thought he could make it work to his advantage? I also loved Kate's dress. But she's way too thin.

Lady Louise looks adorable, as usual. It's good to see that her arm looks healed.  loveshower

I never get tired of looking at the Queen. She's not only elegant but she epitomises DUTY and personal sacrifice. I couldn't help but think Kate, nor William for that matter, will never get it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2012, 04:19:38 pm »

Kate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154797/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-Duchess-Cambridge-looks-regal-Alexander-McQueen-dress-St-Pauls-thanksgiving-service.html

lots of photos

June
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2012, 04:28:51 pm »

William ignoring her on the balcony ... yet again, he treats her like she's invisible.  shifty

She's just so fake. When I look at her photos, I don't see any humility or gratitude - at all. I only see her smug sense of entitlement. I think that's why I can't take to her, try as I might. I really want to like Kate, but I can't see her as the nice, innocent, kind, capable and grounded woman her fans do.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: