Royal Gossip
May 21, 2018, 06:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Service of Thanksgiving - June 5  (Read 34708 times)
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 02:45:37 pm »

^i hope she doesn't, that would be awful
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2012, 02:49:43 pm »

i think she would get pregnant right now. William was caught on camera calling her a *female dog* during the River Thames pagentry. I would not put anything past her to make sure she remains in the BRF.

WOAH this was caught on camera? When?  Everyone looks somber and DM of course makes it all about her . I was shocked to see Zara and Mike holding hands because you never see royals hold hands.

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2012, 02:54:01 pm »

I can see her doing anything to get pregnant. But unfortunately for her, I doubt that the baby will go full term based on how thin she is and the stress that she must be under seeing that no one really likes her, they just tolerate her, except the press ofcourse.. I doubt that she is at this time. They have to travel to the Far East in September. She wouldn't be able to go if she were preggers, imo.
She's a smug twit. I can't wait for that sick smile to be whipped off her face, the sooner the better. Wills needs to grow a pair and do something about his trashy wife, imo.  

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2012, 02:54:45 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aahTlfnIu0c

This video. There's no proof that he called her a *female dog* but it looks like he could have. I guess we'll never know.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2012, 03:06:49 pm »

Anyone saw the carriage procession? The poor Queen couldn't go up the carriage.

They didn't show much of the Cambs or Harry, it was all about the Queen this time.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2012, 03:09:56 pm »

I missed it what do you mean she couldn't go up the carriage? What happened?

Red Arrows have left Scampton and are already north of London.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:12:35 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2012, 03:11:58 pm »

^ I guess hard to get up those steps. My grandma has a hard time with stairs. Poor Lizzy  sob I wonder if Philip is watching it all on tv.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2012, 03:13:57 pm »

Yes the steps to the carriage. Couldn't have they thought about that? She looked worried and didn't know how to go up.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 03:17:26 pm »

So what did they do? Just tuning in to it all.

Red Arrows over Norwich must have misheard the earlier remark. Hope the rain keeps off they are well worth seeing.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2012, 03:21:26 pm »

when are they coming out?

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2012, 03:22:28 pm »

She said something to Charles, saw that the only way was doing it herself and did it.  But she wasn't sure at all imo.

@Gia at 3:30 I think

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2012, 03:23:12 pm »

Any time now giamodel. Red Arrows due at 3.30 but there is the WWII memorial flight too Spitfire and Lancaster before the Red Arrows.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2012, 03:23:52 pm »

The Queen looks amazing once again. England has every reason to be extremely proud.

BBC America showed the carriage procession beautifully, loved it.

CNN has wonderful coverage, but too many COMMERICALS, they keep breaking for commercials and I had to turn it back to BBC America, just now because Piers Morgan and his guest suddenly went into about a five minute praise of how Kate and William are responsible for the Queen's wonderful mood this year.It was getting to syrupy on CNN for Kate and William so I turned it back to BBC America.

No way Kate is preggers, she's skinny as hell. I think she's has had some kind of eating disorder or body issue problem. She just keeps getting thinner and thinner. Kate's skin looks very hard. Outfit is lovely though. I like the fascinator
I liked Kate's outfit though. Everyone looked wonderful.
Good to see Sophie and Pr.Edward in the front for the service.

Hi giamodel.  Hi

[/URL]
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2012, 03:24:48 pm »

thank you!
i just saw carole trying to get in the front gate!!!!!!!

Tongue

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2012, 03:26:04 pm »

It's raining and they're coming out now

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2012, 03:26:45 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2051512/Being-skinny-damages-fertility-obesity.html

I'd say that Kate is about 5ft 9in and can't weigh more than about 9 stone. That gives her a BMI of 18.

Wow Kate is really getting in with Harry on the balcony..
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2012, 03:27:20 pm »

Here they come flower loveshower flower loveshower flower!!!!  loveshower
They are on the Balcony !
Love Live The Queen.

Does Kate have a crush on Harry ,she spends every moment near him talking to him.  flirt

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2012, 03:27:36 pm »

Considering all the family was there today they could have been in the balcony. I know that they are the seniors but this is kind of disappointing.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2012, 03:27:47 pm »

thank you!
i just saw carole trying to get in the front gate!!!!!!!

Tongue

OMG where?!
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2012, 03:28:42 pm »

I'm kinda disappointed the whole family isn't coming out. Bet Kate is enjoying that. She keeps clinging to Harry now

Harry my advice to you since Will didn't take it .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zwKB6Vnq8s

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: