Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 05:22:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Service of Thanksgiving - June 5  (Read 29305 times)
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 10:18:49 am »

Here she is the star of the show in white again.

I agree Beatrice looks great.

Update Kate is nude or should I say in a nude colour outfit. laugh
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:23:14 am by Kezza » Logged

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 10:24:24 am »

Kates outfit is lovely but she really needs to gain weight!
chisom19
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 10:27:52 am »

Wow! Can kate get any thinner? She is too thin and the dress is even a bit loose
chisom19
royal watcher

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 10:30:04 am »

How cam william not see what kate is doing to her self? If william want to protect kate. He need to protect her from herself
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 10:52:31 am »

The dress is lovely but boy, does she look skeletal. Even my husband made a shocked comment.

William does not seem to be even looking at her. No communication between them in contrast to Camilla and PC.

Very frosty between them.
June
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 10:56:44 am »

Look at this outrageous headline - the DM is surely trying to stir trouble:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154797/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-Duchess-Cambridge-looks-regal-metallic-dress-St-Pauls-thanksgiving-service.html?ito=feeds-newsxm

sauer  Angry  bignono

Edit: it was changed from 'Kate's golden Jubilee ... ' to the current version.  Lips Sealed

Wow, the body language between William and Kate is palpable! William looks disgusted with her, she's repugnant! Even in the car, he is looking the other way, letting her grin for the cameras. Look how wide apart they are in the church - and even walking up the steps.  nervous

Why does she grin like a loon? Her husband looks like he'd rather she not be there.

I'm no body language expert, but also at the concert, William was leaning heavily into Harry. It was as though he couldn't get enough distance between he and Kate.  spy
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:01:20 am by June » Logged
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 11:27:25 am »

William has encouraged her clinging  behavior for the last decade  blink  now he is encouraging her ''little commoner girl'' act to endear her to the public.What did he expect  blink If he changes the way he treats her she might ,might grow up and start acting like a mature woman.She might not be a burden to him.
June
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 11:32:52 am »

I think rather than 'encourage' her, he just demanded the direction and scope of their relationship. He's just a control freak, and she accommodated him, IMO. She was the weaker party in the sense of power over the other one.

But Kate wanted the marriage more than anything; he knew it too. He could treat her badly, yet she'd still back up for more. He won't change his scorn and contempt for her, because IMO he neither loves nor respects her. He wouldn't even care if she walked out. He'd probably be relieved.
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 11:34:24 am »

Look at this outrageous headline - the DM is surely trying to stir trouble:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154797/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-Duchess-Cambridge-looks-regal-metallic-dress-St-Pauls-thanksgiving-service.html?ito=feeds-newsxm

sauer  Angry  bignono

Edit: it was changed from 'Kate's golden Jubilee ... ' to the current version.  Lips Sealed

Wow, the body language between William and Kate is palpable! William looks disgusted with her, she's repugnant! Even in the car, he is looking the other way, letting her grin for the cameras. Look how wide apart they are in the church - and even walking up the steps.  nervous

Why does she grin like a loon? Her husband looks like he'd rather she not be there.

I'm no body language expert, but also at the concert, William was leaning heavily into Harry. It was as though he couldn't get enough distance between he and Kate.  spy

Did you see wills lean into harry when they entered the church as well? W&K are a strange couple IMO.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 01:08:33 pm »

She looks drab... normal service has resumed.
jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 01:32:11 pm »

there is a certain calm about Kate today, which is a jarring contrast to the rest of the family considering Philip's situation. She isn't relying on her husband as she has in the past. I think she is preggers and I think Harry knows, which would explain his sullen demeanor in the past couple of days.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 01:37:33 pm »

I'm wondering if she's pregnant as well...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5570otnaH1qmw26bo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m555mkHz2d1qjmps3o1_500.jpg

I know she touches her stomach quite a lot anyway but it would help explain the air of smugness that she's had over the last couple of days...that said, would she really get pregnant a few months before her Jubilee tour?
jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 01:39:39 pm »

i think she would get pregnant right now. William was caught on camera calling her a *female dog* during the River Thames pagentry. I would not put anything past her to make sure she remains in the BRF.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 01:50:40 pm »

love the dress but not for daytime and so far, shes the only one wearing lace...really really love the York sisters outfit especially Bea's shoes..whoever is their stylist is doing a fantastic job and appreciate that PA cares that his daughters looked good in public..

HM outfit simple yet she always stands out...
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 01:52:56 pm »

love the dress but not for daytime and so far, shes the only one wearing lace...really really love the York sisters outfit especially Bea's shoes..whoever is their stylist is doing a fantastic job and appreciate that PA cares that his daughters looked good in public..

HM outfit simple yet she always stands out...

I LOVE the way that Bea and Eugenie have been dressing lately. Yet Kate bloggers still have the cheek to call them the "gruesome twosome", the "ugly stepsisters", women who are "finally growing up"...and some are still calling their style ugly.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 02:19:06 pm »

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5595xqMGd1r7ym57o1_500.jpg

Once again, the only one grinning like a hyena...
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2012, 02:22:33 pm »

^ interesting, everyone looks sombre except for her, as she forgotten PP in hospital?
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2012, 02:27:36 pm »

I actually like these girls. It's ever since I saw them on the documentary by Andrew Marr. Beatrice is much prettier than I had always thought, genuinely nice and bright and Eugenie was surprisingly shy (and very pretty).

They've had a rough time with their parents but seem very down-to-earth and well balanced.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2012, 02:33:28 pm »

What is wrong with her?  huh Is it extreme nerves or has she been sniffing the C of E incense?

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55c92XFGg1r184sro1_500.png

Eyes on the camera...and is that yet another pair of new earrings?

I don't think she cares a jot about Philip being in hospital. What's the betting that we'll see her grinning through his funeral?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: