Royal Gossip
August 23, 2017, 02:41:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concert - 4 June  (Read 14808 times)
benign
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2012, 01:11:54 am »

^dont think so but they did attend the public picnic at Buck...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154532/Princesses-Beatrice-Eugenie-surprise-picnic-goers-wander-Buckingham-Palace-grounds.htmlo
- the York sisters have done very well and looked so at ease...Do hope PC includes them somehow in the future for he will need all the help he can get...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:15:48 am by benign » Logged
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2012, 01:23:43 am »

beautiful and moving speech.  I laughed and I cried

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2012, 01:56:00 am »

^ i love it when he said 'mummy'   laugh

I can't believe I missed all this - I had to go to bed early, I wasn't feeling well...
minime
courtier

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2012, 04:27:46 am »

hope you feel better, arconia  getwellsoon

I loved the speech and cried when they showed HM, she had teary eyes, too. The hurray thing was so nice. I did it too tehe.
God save the Queen. Masallah HM. To many more years from Germany!

Does anybody have more videos? I would love to see some of the comedians
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2012, 05:23:53 am »

HM looked so lovely, but worried.  Or is that how she usually looks?  She sure can maintain.  Wow.  Huge day for her.  'Hope we get good news from the hospital.

Great speech, PC.  Loved the reference to him being the weather forecaster.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 05:48:05 am »

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt

Also spotted Pippa Middleton and brother James. Not in royal box. #DiamondJubilee #royal

At the concert but not in the royal box.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2012, 06:22:31 am »

I wonder if Pippa and Jame's tried to work their way into the Royal box? Like Kate use to?  bored3

[/URL]
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2012, 06:35:00 am »

^ perhaps but it didn't work
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2012, 10:18:14 pm »

A handful of princesses, a smattering of knights and a cook: The Who's Who of the Royal Box at the Diamond Jubilee Concert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154875/Diamond-Jubilee-Concert-Who-sat-Queen-Royal-Box.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 11:31:08 pm »

The concert is being shown tonight in the US at 9pm EST on ABC.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2012, 12:25:49 am »

Kate looking bored through Rolf Harris's heartfelt tribute to the Queen, flicking through some kind of programme. When everyone started clapping him there was a delay before Kate could be bothered to put the leaflet down and clap too.
Of course that's that's the future of the RF.IMO_she doesn't give two flying figs about the work, nation only to get her crazy looking mug on the papers and live off people.
I was an odd someone on the DT describe it as the Motorway Service Station Compilation Concert.
easter-lol
 The crowd didn't even look that big I think people didn't seem interested in this_IMO unremarkable event.
I agree it was a very lacklustre concert.
Yeah if you look at past  (J) celebrations it was the same thing pretty standard dullish entertainments.
It was good to see the eccentric Grace Jones though she still holds up. -lol-

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2012, 12:36:24 am »

The concert is being shown tonight in the US at 9pm EST on ABC.

Can't wait.  loveshower

[/URL]
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2012, 09:34:45 am »

From Stirring Trouble Internationally

LOL

V

Mind you, the young royals, Wills, Katie and the others, enjoyed themselves immensely. They obviously had no idea that this whole charade looked grotesquely stupid and embarrassing. They are simple people and want to be seen as modern and in touch with the feelings of, well, simple people like themselves.

http://www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com/2012/06/05/of-collective-idiocy-gripping-whole-nations-or-how-not-to-praise-your-monarch/

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2012, 11:47:55 am »

That's something to sing about: Gary Barlow to be given OBE for his work on Jubilee concert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2156725/Gary-Barlow-given-OBE-work-Jubilee-concert.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2012, 05:44:03 pm »

That's something to sing about: Gary Barlow to be given OBE for his work on Jubilee concert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2156725/Gary-Barlow-given-OBE-work-Jubilee-concert.html

That's clearly what he's been holding out for.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2012, 07:47:33 pm »

Another entertainer getting another OBE and this is really disgraceful.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2012, 07:53:04 pm »

Beckham will be next, he wants a knighthood...all for kicking a football around  bored3  Mind you, I was impressed with his visit to the troops in Afghanistan...I think he genuinely want to thank them and lift their spirits.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2012, 08:01:46 pm »

I went to the website "Republic" and it mentioned how honors are being distributed to celebrities who are more than compensated and should be going to people who work in the charities, public workers, and other actually important people who remain anonymous and get little credit for their work.

If Beckham gets a knighthood, we'll never hear the end of it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2012, 09:49:34 pm »

^i think its safe to say beckham will, all it will take is for victoria to send kate more dresses from her clothing line and for david to suck up to wills a bit more
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2012, 10:01:29 pm »

Oh dear lord, Sir David Beckham...can you imagine Victoria.   She'll be Lady Beckham and the kids will be The Honourable Brooklyn Beckham, The Honourable Romeo Beckham, The Honourable Cruz Beckham and The Honourable Harper Seven Beckham  laugh

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: