Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 01:12:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concert - 4 June  (Read 22537 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:57 pm »

^^ you're welcome  Hi

ok so

Tom Parker Bowles ‏@tomparkerbowles
Mega Madness
Retweeted by Clarence House

T P-B is being retweeted by Clarence House...  laundry

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:21 pm »

One's show must go on: Jubilee concert crowd give the Queen a rapturous reception as she arrives for Palace spectacular without sick Philip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154562/The-Duke-ill-goes-The-Queen-joins-William-Kate-Harry-lead-cheers-Diamond-Jubilee-Concert.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:42 pm »

William just ignored Kate again...poor Harry has to keep answering her questions or paying attention to her.  tehe

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012, 10:25:50 pm »

Were Kate and Bea interacting?  Poor Bea.  Also I *despise* that the Queen had to listen to all those worthless pop stars.  (I'm not talking about all the artists.)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2012, 10:28:37 pm »

more photos http://www.gettyimages.es/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=145587263&EditorialProduct=Royalty

I'm jealous the link doesn't work for me now  sob

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2012, 10:28:58 pm »

no one got the memo that it's not her bday? How embarrassing!  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

It's her official birthday today  flower

have they changed it? Because it's on the same day as Trooping the colour and all royal reporters are saying the same thing as me that it was a total mistake from the singers

Trooping the Colour is her birthday parade but today is her official birthday. It changes every year.

http://www.balscote.com/diary/event/aEA0YTJhNjNhZjhhY2JmZGZiM2JmOTQzZDhkM2M2NmM5ZWI1N2M2ODU0IGVuLnVrI2hvbGlkYXlAdg/5?start=1338786000&end=1338872400

http://www.scoutscaithness.org.uk/component/gcalendar/event/aEA0YTJhNjNhZjhhY2JmZGZiM2JmOTQzZDhkM2M2NmM5ZWI1N2M2ODU0IGVuLnVrI2hvbGlkYXlAdg/11?start=1338764400&end=1338850800&Itemid=101

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/15514847

http://www.daysuntil.com/Queens-Birthday-June-1M/index.html
benign
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2012, 10:31:03 pm »

from the pics, its nice to see brothers sitting and laughing together...are Bea and WK not on speaking terms? they dont seem to be interacting much...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »

thankyou

Mooster I'm sorry for not trusting you  sorry but the royal reporters on twitter didn't get the memo and were saying that it was a mistake  dontknow

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2012, 10:45:47 pm »

The Queen looks so pretty in her gold dress...I want to just give her a big hug  - love her  Kiss

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:17 pm »

Yooper what channel are u watching it on, I can't find it?

Here ya go, SG.  'Hope it works for you.

http://www.gossipcop.com/queen-elizabeth-diamond-jubilee-concert-live-stream-video-watch-online-buckingham-palace-june-2012-streaming-bbc/

Alex?  You asked about the joke, I believe.

The Obama joke, such as it was, was something like "there's somebody out there that calls themselves the President of the United States but he sure doesn't have any taste in music.  His gift of the iPod (or whatever) is something HM has thrown out"...something along those lines.  We remember it was goofy, but I will give the people that were there a high-five, he didn't get a giggle out of it from them.  It was really an embarrassing moment.  Either before Tom Jones or right after.  Can't remember now.

Body language everywhere today!  Wow.  No wonder they don't go out in public much together.  I mean PW/WK.  It's been a long day of trying to wish her away from the looks of it.  PW doesn't even look like the same person when she's around.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:21 pm »

^^ Thanks! Yes, it is a really bad joke.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:44 pm »

I was welling up at the end  sigh , that was AMAZING.  flower loveshower flower loveshower flower loveshower flower loveshower
I loved Pr.Charles speech. HM The Queen looked truly touched, especially when everyone was cheering for Pr.Phillip.
AMAZING.....GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

Kate bothered me, she looked so uninterested by what was going on the stage.

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2012, 10:57:46 pm »

That. Was. Awesome.  Got tears in my eyes as well.  Great job at the end.

So true, SG.  Wow!!!!  I hope she enjoyed it, she looked like a peach today.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2012, 10:58:05 pm »

Anyone thinks they showed little of the royals because of PP?

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2012, 11:36:16 pm »

The jokes and utter fawning were absolutely appalling. I often wonder if HM thinks "for Gawd's sake" when they are saying embarrassingly cringey things to her.

I was an odd gig really. Someone on the DT describe it as the Motorway Service Station Compilation Concert.  laugh

Don't take offence at the Obama jokes US folks none of it was funny and the Rolf Harris bit where he was instructed to sing Two Little Boys and then instructed quite harshly to shut up was embarrassing. They clearly needed him to cover up for running late. Bonkers

Thought the Madness graphics on BP were terrific.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:45:31 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2012, 11:54:26 pm »

Willy very busy ignoring his beloved wife and it's only been a year he won't resist much longer  eating cookies...this is the first time in a long time Harry is REALLY smiling and looks alive.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2012, 12:12:33 am »

Amazing emotional concert, made me proud to be British! Enjoyed every bit of it. Just hope Prince Philip makes a fast and full recovery.

Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2012, 12:12:57 am »

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gp/145716754.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQSH%2b9okvXf4Hp2pmOFKyaeVcJ5%2froaKu0Gp9WEHg4C4

Love this photo (not any of the RF, just fans)  tehe  It really does look like HM and Waity on one of their joint engagements  blink
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:16:42 am by Mooster » Logged

benign
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2012, 01:03:00 am »

Prince Charles speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=EHP0x17U9Y0
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2012, 01:06:07 am »

Did the Pipster, or any of the Midds go to the concert...was surprised not to see them in the Royal Box  huh

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: