Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 03:06:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concert - 4 June  (Read 13891 times)
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 08:10:58 pm »

This concert is such a flop. I hope it improves. The music is just so dated and the vocals are weak (yes Cheryl, I'm talking about you). All Kate is doing is whispering in William's ear. This CANNOT be classed as work or as an engagement.

Apparently Kate is wearing a black shearling Alice Temperley coat over a patterned blue and purple dress from Whistles.

Have to agree about the concert, turned off after the first 15mins
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 08:15:23 pm »

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Had another message from the palace: Kate is wearing a jacket from Alexander McQueen, not the Temperley coat but her dress is still Whistles

Surprise surprise. It really annoys me that Kate has latched onto McQueen in this way. She's ruined the brand.

The guy in the pink suit is Cliff Richard. He was an icon once but now he's just past it laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 08:18:18 pm »

Gary Barlow did an interview stating that he wanted to touch every decade that HM reigned from the 50's to the present, hence Cliff Richard to Cheryl Cole.

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 08:29:13 pm »

Lol pity HM won't actually be there until 9.30

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m53y2mBv6r1r184sro1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m53y40DvDK1r184sro1_500.png
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 08:33:14 pm »

^ how much does kate look like michael jackson in that 2nd picture?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 08:33:29 pm »

I like the ginger guy who is he?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 08:39:59 pm »

Ed Sheeran
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2012, 08:44:04 pm »

thankyou

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 08:44:18 pm »

Am I up to date?  Madame Butterfly is on now.  The weather could cooperate more and, so far, I hope it perks up a bit, show-biz-wise, for when HM shows up.  I'm sure it will.  Sir Paul will be hauled out at that time, for sure.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2012, 08:45:37 pm »

I can't wait for Kylie! She'd better not let me down. She was my childhood favourite  loveshower
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 08:49:06 pm »

This concert is such a flop. I hope it improves. The music is just so dated and the vocals are weak (yes Cheryl, I'm talking about you). All Kate is doing is whispering in William's ear. This CANNOT be classed as work or as an engagement.

Apparently Kate is wearing a black shearling Alice Temperley coat over a patterned blue and purple dress from Whistles.

Sounds like she isn't even pretending to be interested in this and this should not at all count.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 08:52:50 pm »

Queen's Diamond Jubilee 2012 concert: Cheryl Cole dazzles in elegant strapless gown with dramatic fishtail as she takes to the stage with Gary Barlow at Buckingham Palace

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2154539/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-2012-concert-Cheryl-Cole-dazzles-elegant-strapless-gown-dramatic-fishtail-takes-stage-Gary-Barlow-Buckingham-Palace.html

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 08:56:19 pm »

^Sorry.  I really *despise* that dress on just about every level of fashion rules.  It looks like she soaked herself in a cup of tea and the top is rubber (?).  Wow, just hideous.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 08:58:28 pm »

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m53z9xHc651qjajs6o1_500.jpg

Life's just one big laugh for W&K
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »

Yooper I agree she was so bad.

It was so emotive when the Queen arrived  sob sob

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 09:02:39 pm »

Life's just one big laugh for W&K

Of course, since the joke is on the public.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2012, 09:03:21 pm »

I would have to be back in US now  Angry  , they aren't showing the Concert on TV Live here yet.
I think it's going to be on maybe tonight CNN or NBC,ABC or tommorrow. Even BBC America is not airing it today! I don't think?
It will be hugely edited in the US. probably!

P.S. Notice Kate's body language in the photo w William and Harry. She appears to be trying to get into their closeness, but William and Harry appear to be laughing together more so.

I knew William would be all smiles at the Concert. This is HIS type of Royal event, celebs,music, fun,drinking later!

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 09:04:11 pm »

^It IS emotional seeing her now, isn't it?  She looks worried/sad.  God, I hope everything's all right with PP.  

Question for the experts out there.  Was that the appropriate introduction of HM?  Shouldn't they have played the God Save The Queen?  Or at least sent best wishes out to PP?  Mack the Knife seems so inappropriate to me.  

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2012, 09:04:23 pm »

LOL at Bea and Eugenie getting a mention and not Kate  thumbsup
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 09:06:05 pm »

@SG try this http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/53836/1/diamond-jubilee-concert-live-stream-online.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: