Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 09:17:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concert - 4 June  (Read 13317 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: June 04, 2012, 06:18:32 pm »

king

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 06:31:31 pm »

Can't wait!  Cool

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 06:52:27 pm »

if anyone is interested but cannot see it there are updates here continuously http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/the_queens_diamond_jubilee/9310742/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-BBC-Concert-Live.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 07:20:08 pm »

Oh!  Thanks, A.  I also want to thank those of you ace reporters on the scene with the first-hand info.  It's really fascinating.  Thanks!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 07:27:35 pm »

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN
Princes William, Harry and Kate and PM Cameron take their seats at concert #JubileeCNN

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 07:29:08 pm »

@Yooper I think ABC has the rights on the concert for the US if you can you should be able to watch it on tv.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 07:32:25 pm »

British Royals ‏@britishroyals
Charles, Camilla arrive. William, Kate, Harry, the Yorks, the Wessexes, Zara, Mike all there. Waiting for the Queen

to see it online http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/53836/1/diamond-jubilee-concert-live-stream-online.html

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 07:33:15 pm »

today there are a LOT of people, robin williams singing now

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 07:35:14 pm »

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch
RT @MaxFosterCNN: Kate, William and Harry at their concert seats #JubileeCNN

https://twitter.com/MaxFosterCNN/status/209712788694769664/photo/1

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 07:41:04 pm »

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
They've all moved along one seat in the front row so there won't be a space next to the Queen when she arrives. #DiamondJubilee #royal

Gert-Jan de Wit ‏@gertjandw
Where is the Queen? #diamondjubileeconcert

so she is not going?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 07:43:06 pm »

@Alexandrine, thank you.  Yes, they do have a live stream and I can watch it from my laptop, which really helps pass the time here.

Harry looks really ill, to me, and just bearing up.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 07:46:56 pm »

have you seen the Queen? I haven't

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 07:50:16 pm »

^Not yet, but then I'm on CNN streaming.  I can't get ABC to download.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 07:52:50 pm »

if not try the other link I posted

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 07:54:41 pm »

cheryl cole?  Shocked

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 07:55:54 pm »

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN
Princes William, Harry and Kate and PM Cameron take their seats at concert #JubileeCNN

Can Cameron have his head any further up the arse of the RF?

I admire how he is taking the RF off of taxpayer money (rightly if I may add), but he needs to stop constantly worrying about the RF and start worrying about the problems of the nation and of the world when he has to handle heads of state. There is no reason that he should be so schmoozy.

Harry looks really ill, to me, and just bearing up.

It sounds like Harry and William are oddly uneasy; if Harry now looks ill, I don't think it can be a cold, since if it were, then I am sure that we would know. Sounds like both are being crushed by some sort of depression.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:34 pm »

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
The Duchess of Cambridge is wearing a black shearling Alice Temperley coat over a patterned blue and purple dress from Whistles at concert

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 08:03:10 pm »

This concert is such a flop. I hope it improves. The music is just so dated and the vocals are weak (yes Cheryl, I'm talking about you). All Kate is doing is whispering in William's ear. This CANNOT be classed as work or as an engagement.

Apparently Kate is wearing a black shearling Alice Temperley coat over a patterned blue and purple dress from Whistles.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 08:05:05 pm »

who is the guy now? It's awful

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 08:07:08 pm »

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Had another message from the palace: Kate is wearing a jacket from Alexander McQueen, not the Temperley coat but her dress is still Whistles

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: