Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 06:04:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jubilee Pageant - 3 June  (Read 29483 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 02:28:29 pm »

Was that Becca in pink?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 02:30:01 pm »

^^ not really suprised at the price tag. I guess (like someone predicted - not sure who) Kate was trying to look frugal by rewearing the pink dress so she could spend big for the jubilee festivities and not be called out on it.
jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 02:32:03 pm »

yes i believe it is rebecca, although I have not seen Jamie L. Pinkerton in a while. If he isn't here by CoW's side, it means he might be gone.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 02:34:06 pm »

There's something about Rebecca that I dislike and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's that she doesn't seem particularly warm and is desperate to get close to WK in every shot. There are several photos of her with her arm on WK like they're best friends.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 02:35:15 pm »

bignonoRichard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
Princess Beatrice is wearing a Suzannah silver and navy dress, pink and silver tip Russell & Bromley silver tip shoes, pink Le Meresca bag.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
Beatrice's silver and pink hat is by Stephen Jones, her navy blue coat by Marni.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 02:36:39 pm »

but it is becca's job to make sure Kate does not mess up. She is literally feeding her lines to say. I honestly think that if it was not for Becca, we would see Kate acting like a child much more often. I do think Kate is on something that makes her drowsy and she needs someone to guide her.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 02:37:34 pm »

Princess Eugenie is wearing a coral Roland Mouret dress, LK Bennett shoes, Anyan Hindmarch bag, black and coral Stephen Jones hat.

jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 02:41:43 pm »

so even Beatrice and Eugeine are wearing a pastel palette as well. Basically WK is the only one wearing an attention stealing outfit. Also Wills has been ignoring her and I saw Harry walk away from her 3 times now.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 02:42:28 pm »

Bea is in blue and Anne in military uniform.

jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 02:44:50 pm »

beatrice has a blue coat but her dress is pastel. Kate didn't even bother to wear a coat. I excepted Anne to be in Military Outfit. I am waiting to see what Sophie wears.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 02:51:36 pm »

@jasmin I agree with you but not everyone is in pastel though navy is not attention striking either. Good point about the coat.

georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 02:52:01 pm »

any sign of Pippa or the Midds yet?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 02:52:49 pm »

No, not even of the rest of the family.

Kahleigh
courtier

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 02:54:19 pm »

Several people have commented on different sites, that Kate's red outfit is blending in with the red decoration  surrounding her on the Royal Barge!  tehe
Very interesting that Kate's the only one not in pastels, just reiterates she will never completely fit in.
I think Kate is carrying a blanket or shawl in her hands with her bag?
Has anyone seen Sophie yet or pics of the Yorks?
Becca is wearing a cream/nude coat and Black/navy fascinator, not pink, that's someone else.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2154027/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-Duchess-Cambridge-resplendent-red-boards-Royal-Barge-river-pageant.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153969/Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-Tens-thousands-jubilant-revellers-throng-banks-Thames-Queen-arrives-Jubilee-river-pageant.html (they keep updating the pics in this article)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 02:56:31 pm »

^^ Maybe she chose red because she would blend?

I haven't seen Becca then, any photo?

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 02:58:03 pm »

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m51nxvyfVG1qjbtf2o2_1280.png

The real princesses aren't afraid to smile and wave. Kate just looks haughty and unsociable from what I've seen of her. Totally ignoring the crowds.

“As she arrived at the Thames earlier, the Duchess of Cambridge accepted flowers from five-year-old Henry Moffat. His father, Andrew, said: “She asked Henry who chose the flowers. He told her it was daddy not mummy.” Pointing to his younger son, Mr Moffat added: “We told her this is another William. She giggled and said ‘You’re cute’.

I'm sorry but this 30 year old sounds like a three year old.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 02:58:33 pm »

https://twitter.com/Elisa_Roche/status/209277435584327681/photo/1

royal whispers ‏@royalwhisper
Kate's McQueen dress previously worn by Kim Kardashian and Tulisa -Grazia Magazine

laugh

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 03:00:42 pm »

Duchess Izzie ;-) ‏@IsabelleEureka
First pic of the lovely Yorkies ! Eugenie and Beatrice !

Sophie in red? Beatrice in two blues and Eugenie in cream & coral.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 03:01:37 pm »

HAHA! Kim will be flattered!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2012, 03:02:29 pm »

Kate's wearing a maritime-themed brooch featuring two silver dolphins. It's a gift from the Royal Navy Submarine Service.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: