Royal Gossip
November 20, 2018, 12:43:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And some more family pic's from old times.  (Read 914 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: June 01, 2012, 12:21:10 pm »

I'm I the only one getting slightly fed up with these type of articles?  bored3
Don't get me wrong the pic's are cool and funny in a sweet way but this is what.. the tenth article like it?
I'd rather have them bundle all these old b/w family pic's in one big book then spread them over 50 different articles! (I'd buy that book for sure! Same with rarer diana pic's bundle them in a book sell it and the money should go to a charity or the preservation of the palaces for example)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152889/Diamond-Jubilee-Never-seen-footage-shows-Charles-Anne-buried-necks-beach.html?ICO=most_read_module

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 02:01:19 pm »

thumbsup They Are trying real hard to sell the "We are a family just like yours" thing. The human side of the Monarchy. Everyone knows they try to undercut each other all the time.  blink
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 03:10:45 pm »

^ laugh So True , everybody in that family ( with the exception of Harry) is working hard in putting themselves first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: