Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 09:06:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The American Royal Family: The Kennedys  (Read 7222 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2015, 04:54:49 pm »

I can't think of a worse actress to portray Jackie.   No one can, but Portman is not one of my favorites.     bored3
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2015, 01:51:06 am »

This is just all kinds of no.

I actually liked Katie Holmes' portrayal of her.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2015, 06:00:43 am »

The Kennedy's are an interesting bunch and had their fare share of scandals and what not...
My mom use to say that she wanted me to marry one of them.  tehe
But anyways, they couldn't handle that one of their own boys is a trans now...
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 10:42:09 pm »

^Wait, what?! Who's trans now?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2016, 09:42:16 pm »

The Complicated Sisterhood of Jackie Kennedy and Lee Radziwill

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/04/jackie-kennedy-lee-radziwill-sisterhood#10

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2016, 10:37:54 pm »

^Wow, Jackie was mean!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2016, 10:41:07 pm »

Yep, it was an interesting article at least for me who only knew the basic about Lee. Though I don't think Jackie was so mean and Lee was so nice.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2016, 11:47:44 pm »

This HBO special is finally released on YouTube.  It is "I Am JFK, Jr."  It's really well done, I think.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIQzhLvWJFo

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2016, 06:58:35 pm »

Jacqueline Kennedy said in a September 1, 1961 interview with Hugh Sidey of Life magazine: "Everything in the White House must have a reason for being there."   
Within a month of becoming First Lady, Jacqueline established a White House Arts Committee made up of experts in historic preservation and decorative arts. They persuaded many owners of historic furnishings to donate them to the White House.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: