Royal Gossip
February 18, 2018, 11:58:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Privy Council Meeting 15th Dec  (Read 3286 times)
Penelope
gossip insider

« on: December 15, 2010, 05:26:51 pm »

It would seem there is not even an acknowledgement that they are meeting today - perhaps they want to keep the discussion in the vaults for 50 years.

http://www.privy-council.org.uk/output/Page550.asp
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 09:18:25 pm »

I think they're burning hte midmight oil in the bowels of the Palace and HM is likely feverishly picking the brains of her courtiers to figure out how to end the engagement or at least control all the planning by Kater-Tots and Billy Goat William. I am more than sure that like the portraits in Harry Potter, are screeching in rage at how it's all coming to an end, with the portrait of Henry VIII offering ot help sort out the divorce issues.

Meanwhile Queen Mary is fixing HM with a glare at how THIS came to a pretty pass.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 09:51:38 pm »

laugh   ^^^^^

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 10:04:14 pm »

Glad to make you laugh. One thing I do know is that tomorrow we will find out if pigs fly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
pyrenees
courtier

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 11:48:59 pm »

I think they're burning hte midmight oil in the bowels of the Palace and HM is likely feverishly picking the brains of her courtiers to figure out how to end the engagement or at least control all the planning by Kater-Tots and Billy Goat William. I am more than sure that like the portraits in Harry Potter, are screeching in rage at how it's all coming to an end, with the portrait of Henry VIII offering ot help sort out the divorce issues.

Meanwhile Queen Mary is fixing HM with a glare at how THIS came to a pretty pass.

easter-lol...and Henry VIII was yelling Nooo! Not another Boleyn girl!!!!
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 06:26:10 am »

So this Privy Council has not yet informed anything regarding PW marriage? That's strange...then what will happen to PW wedding ceremony? or they will discuss at the next Privy Council?
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 06:50:01 am »

If there ever will be another Privy Council Meeting .... DUN DUN DDDUUUUNNNNN!!!!  nervous

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 06:35:50 pm »

As I've been saying the Queen is not due to see Prince William until Boxing Day.  If there is anything to discuss in a Privy Council Meeting, presumably it will be after that meeting.  Not sure how long PW is staying.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 06:44:10 pm »

He'll stay as long as the Soveriegn tells him to, like it or not. I'm quite sure William is going ot be carpeted over the holidays and Kater-Tot's first meeting with the Sovereign won't be pleasant. Actually when you think about it, I'm sure William will be meeting The Sovereign for the first time in his life, under the guise of the woman he calls 'granny.' Chances are William is being carpeted even as we speak.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 11:42:06 pm »

He'll stay as long as the Soveriegn tells him to, like it or not. I'm quite sure William is going ot be carpeted over the holidays and Kater-Tot's first meeting with the Sovereign won't be pleasant. Actually when you think about it, I'm sure William will be meeting The Sovereign for the first time in his life, under the guise of the woman he calls 'granny.' Chances are William is being carpeted even as we speak.

KF could you please explain to me what "being carpeted" actually means ? (sorry. I am not getting that expression). Thankyou. 
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 12:02:39 am »

screaming <------- this.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 02:13:40 am »

screaming <------- this.

LOL. Thankyou.   :northpole-dancer: 
June
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 05:57:21 am »

As I've been saying the Queen is not due to see Prince William until Boxing Day.  If there is anything to discuss in a Privy Council Meeting, presumably it will be after that meeting.  Not sure how long PW is staying.

Yes, you did, MOSAIC, and thank you.  thankyou I had also not put any stock into the Privy Council meeting, whatever occurred.

I still think that the proverbial axe shall fall early next year - when William is away from Kate and in the bosom of his family.  easter-think

Kate can grin like a cheshire cat all she likes going to lunch with the royals, for all I care. It only fortifies the view that she's star-struck, IMO.

She wasn't photographed with HM. Of course, she had to attend this luncheon; it was automatic, but not significant in any way, IMO.  eating cookies As MOSAIC has said, this wasn't a private meeting between HM and William, as they are not due to meet until Boxing Day. It wasn't the time nor place to discuss IMO, the disaster unfolding.

MOSAIC: are you suggesting that they are due to have a private meeting at that time?
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 09:24:50 am »

I still think that the proverbial axe shall fall early next year - when William is away from Kate and in the bosom of his family.  easter-think

I wish I could have that hope. sob
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 09:32:00 am »

Think about it this way,

there is 4 months between now and the wedding, alot can happen in 4 months.  help

They are not married until the ring is on her finger.  WilliamKate

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 10:20:41 am »

June, thank you for your comments on mine.  Yes, that was my impression that Wm would not be there on Christmas Day because he's on duty, so he and presumably Waity are due to arrive on Boxing Day, when he will face the Queen and her displeasure at his conduct and discourtesy to her as his granny and his sovereign.
I agree with Mousiekins.  It's still 4 months to April 29 and anything can happen between now and then,  including a no wedding, or another scandal concerning the Middleton family.  Anything at all.  If it does and its bad, the public will show such relief as these sychophants would not believe.

hello Lanvin Pearls.  Welcome to the forum.  Enjoyed your posts so far. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.
Annie
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 02:12:50 pm »

The Privy Council meeting is nothing more than a formality.  As soon as they have popped their champagne then they will get down to the serious business of explaining the policy about increasing student fees and updating everyone as to what is our foreign policy to.....Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc...  Updates on Afghanistan and how the economy is coming along.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 04:52:53 pm »

June, thank you for your comments on mine.  Yes, that was my impression that Wm would not be there on Christmas Day because he's on duty, so he and presumably Waity are due to arrive on Boxing Day, when he will face the Queen and her displeasure at his conduct and discourtesy to her as his granny and his sovereign.
I agree with Mousiekins.  It's still 4 months to April 29 and anything can happen between now and then,  including a no wedding, or another scandal concerning the Middleton family.  Anything at all.  If it does and its bad, the public will show such relief as these sychophants would not believe.

hello Lanvin Pearls.  Welcome to the forum.  Enjoyed your posts so far. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.

Out of all of this, this marriage will be a good thing for a lot of people and I hope this marraige happens, if only because the following lessons will be learned by the following people:

*HM, seh will learn the lesson of not sticking her head in the sand and listening to the courtiers and learning to back them up
*William will learn a permanent lesson on appreciating decent women, mainly through putting up with Kate's idiocies (which will grow tiring) and he will at some point want a decent woman for himself; which will not happen since he will have yoked himself to Kate permanently.
*A decent man won't be considered worhtless by Carole if he doesn't come with a title/estate/connections/family fortune and a decent woman won't have to put up with the drama William surrounds himself with, along with infidelity and bringing more trollops into his and her life.
*A princess from another country won't have to put up with comparisons of her marrige to Diana/Charles/Camilla and the anti-foreign bigotry that the press would deluge her with.
*A princess won't have to put up with inbreeding jokes or constant crucifying by the class/reverse snobbery press coverage that the press would shower her with on a daily basis; at this point the press would crucify anyone with lineage, even if they cured a previously incurable disease.
*An aristocrat won't have to deal with the trouble the Midds would make for her daily by constantly interfering and trying to break up the marriage. Or deal with the daily crucifixions of the gutter press coverage.
*The press will learn that kate isn't their friend and the minute she is officially William's wife, she will turn on them; they can smear her all they want by telling the simple truth, but Kate will still have the future King/Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, or what's left of the Commonwealth.

HM could have done something, but didn't; not because she couldn't, but because she didn't want to. She should have learned with the scandals of the nineties, but didn't.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 09:07:30 pm »

hello Lanvin Pearls.  Welcome to the forum.  Enjoyed your posts so far. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.

Thankyou very much, Mosaic ! I enjoy your posts too. I am not too keen on KM (in general) or PW'S behaviors or anything about this engagement because I guess , over the years, I always envisioned PC + PD'S son PW marrying someone astonishingly accomplished and aristocratic. PD would never have wanted her beloved son to be so manipulated by this horrible mother / daughter team.   wine
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 09:57:59 pm by mousiekins » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 09:10:12 pm »

I always envisioned PC + PD'S son PW marrying someone astonishingly accomplished and aristocratic

Same here. Not this...just...not this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: