Royal Gossip
November 15, 2018, 12:46:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William could have been a basket case but Kate Middleton makes him happy  (Read 7858 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: May 15, 2012, 11:10:52 pm »

Prince William could have been a basket case but Kate Middleton makes him happy

'Kate gives William real stability, and I am sure this week she will be even more fiercely protective towards her husband,' Lorraine writes in The Sun.

'The fresh-faced Kate and her handsome Prince are very much the future of the Royal Family and the fact they are a love match means they have a fighting chance of long-lasting happiness.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/536165/lorraine-kelly-prince-william-could-have-been-a-basket-case-but-kate-middleton-makes-him-happy/1

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »

What on earth does Lorraine Kelly know about this any more than any random person? She's a perfectly pleasant and capable daytime TV presenter and that's all. Her PR peeps will have issued the statement knowing it will get  bitof coverage fo her. Bingo! Job done.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:28:10 pm »

'The fresh-faced Kate and her handsome Prince...'   laugh   someone needs a new pair of glasses 

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 12:13:45 am »

It will be hilarious when the mighty falls...
ermilinda
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 12:25:58 am »

This is such a great  PR idea.... make the future king and the royal family appear mentally ill.  thumbsup
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:28:50 am by ermilinda » Logged

WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE OF KATE!                      WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE OF WILLS!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 12:29:55 am »

Considering that William has lost all his prestige and standing and reputation, I wonder how happy he will be in the long run when he has to end up with getting it back or never getting it back at all.

Prince William could have been a basket case but Kate Middleton makes him happy

'Kate gives William real stability, and I am sure this week she will be even more fiercely protective towards her husband,' Lorraine writes in The Sun.

'The fresh-faced Kate and her handsome Prince are very much the future of the Royal Family and the fact they are a love match means they have a fighting chance of long-lasting happiness.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/536165/lorraine-kelly-prince-william-could-have-been-a-basket-case-but-kate-middleton-makes-him-happy/1

I find it interesting hwo the only thing that seems to matter in all of this is that William is happy; not the prestige of the nation, not the security of the institution, quite bluntly, I just wonder if whether or not William is happy in a healthy way that is a long temr benefit to him. I wonder how happy he will be if Kate ends up contionuing to get it wrong, or if she can't have kids and he can't have the family he's always wanted, while he pays through the nose to take care of her expensive tastes and her mooching family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 01:25:58 am »

If he wants to be really happy, he should find something on the side...Wasty will be happier than him because someone will catch his eye when he's at a bar with his buddies...Ma Midd won't be happy & that's when it's going to fly.
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 06:45:05 am »

Cant believe that this is the same woman who wrote this article a few years ago:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/1712305/Lorraine-Kelly-Queen-to-be-Kate-cant-afford-to-slip-up-again.html

Its amazing how people an whitewash reputations based on a marriage.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 06:49:39 am »

It is time to fire their PR team.  Whoever these idiots are have convinced themselves that their target audience are pre-pubescent youngsters or teenagers.  Get a grip already.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 07:09:25 am »

so....without Kate William would have been crazy?

Oh yeah, great PR  bored3

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 09:26:46 am »

It's the same tactic they used with Charles and Camilla...eg. she makes him happy, she understands him, blah blah

What is it with these Windsor heirs, are they mentally stunted or something...it's like they are eternal babies and always need a teat to suck on for comfort  Angry

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 12:43:55 pm »

'The fresh-faced Kate and her handsome Prince...'   laugh   someone needs a new pair of glasses 

laugh They must be looking at really,really old photos, because Kate is not fresh-faced anymore and poor William has really lost a lot of his good looks since being with Kate.

It will be hilarious when the mighty falls...
thumbsup
I'm going to laugh so hard if this press-fairytale falls apart. It will serve the press right, they never learn.

so....without Kate William would have been crazy?
Oh yeah, great PR  bored3

Yup, that's what the press is pushing. Soon they'll tell us Kate saved the Queen!  Kate-Horror-Queen

[/URL]
Leila
Countess

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 12:51:20 pm »

Soon they'll tell us Kate saved the Queen!  Kate-Horror-Queen
Haven't they already done that? I remember seeing a thread title like that round here a while ago.  eating cookies
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 01:01:29 pm »

I think Carole is the one that makes him happy  shifty
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 01:08:34 pm »

laugh I think you are right  thumbsup

[/URL]
sandy
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 03:04:36 pm »

It's the same tactic they used with Charles and Camilla...eg. she makes him happy, she understands him, blah blah

What is it with these Windsor heirs, are they mentally stunted or something...it's like they are eternal babies and always need a teat to suck on for comfort  Angry

I agree. It seems that the spin is that William MUST be made happy just like his father "is entitled to happiness." So Camilla "makes him happy" and he "looks happier since he's with her." etc. (and some actually Buy this blather, go figure).  I agree. William is the latest generation of the  self centered male that Must be made happy at all costs. The mantra for the boys re: Camilla some years back was "whatever makes you happy Papa." Next they will report Kate saying "whatever makes you happy William."

William would be "happier" avoiding royal duties and vacationing so whatever his heart desires, of course.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 10:43:01 pm »

Everyone is entitled to happiness.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 11:48:28 pm »

Correction.  William is and always will be a basket case.
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 11:49:01 pm »

I think Kate helped make him a basket case easter-lol

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
ermilinda
royal watcher

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 12:00:04 am »

articles like this and the "devasted" one does nothing but make both PW & K appear weak both metally and emotionally and not throne material.  laundry

WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE OF KATE!                      WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE OF WILLS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: