Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:26:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hasnat Khan  (Read 14521 times)
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 12:22:53 pm »

^ I agree, Hasnat seems to be an honourable man in not cashing in on his relationship with Diana.  I wish him well.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 12:34:45 pm »

Hasnat Khan, the eminent heart and lung surgeon, who conducted a two-year relationship with Princess Diana, believes messages left on his phone were illegally intercepted as far back as 1996.

Last summer the 53-year-old was informed by Scotland Yard it was possible his voicemails had been hacked in 2007 in the months before the high-profile inquest into Diana’s death.

But sources close to the Pakistani doctor said he now fears the hacking may have begun a decade earlier during the height of his secret relationship with the Princess.

The source said: “It is only when Dr Khan started to think back to the time when he was with Diana that it began to occur to him that someone may have been trying to listen in to his messages.

“Their friendship was very private and very discreet but he now fears journalists were targeting him in a bid to find out what was going on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/diana/9933984/Princess-Dianas-lover-suspects-her-last-voice-messages-were-hacked.html
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 06:13:19 am »

Diana wanted to know how I had adapted to life in Pakistan': Jemima Khan on how late Princess was 'madly in love' with Hasnat Khan and planned to leave the UK for him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2381435/Princess-Diana-madly-love-Hasnat-Khan-shares-Jemima-Khan.html
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 07:06:40 am »

bored3

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »

I always thought the doctor was her true love and Doti was a way to pi***s everyone off !!!
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 12:20:40 am »

He was .. and dodi was used to make Hasnat jealous.

Plus her brother denied a house on his estate, so she had no where to take the boys for a summer holiday. 

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 10:23:53 am »

^ I didn't know her brother did that ...
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2013, 04:29:52 pm »

Why did her brother do that ? was he upset with her ?
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2013, 07:16:25 pm »

According to I read the thing of home was when she was separated of Charles - long-before the divorce. In 1997, she visited and stayed with her brother in SA, when she famously met Nelson Mandela and he also attended to charity party (1 July 1997) that Diana was guest in her 36-years-old birthday. For all the accounts I read Diana was with her sons in St Tropez because she wanted. hide But then her host wasnt favourite person in the world of her so called friends who always advised her looked the other way and put on with Charles & Camilla. If she wanted she could travel to any place in Caribbean with her sons as she had made others times. For pics as she as her sons looks having lots of fun. And during that summer the boys had became friends with the kids of Al Fayed. They even invited Camilla Al Fayed to memorial of their mother, they sure dont need made this invitation... If really Diana said to certain people she hadnt for where goes with her sons, she was only talking this people wanted heard, what wasnt the 1rst time she acted in this way with/towards her friends... she definitely could take them to an resort in Caribbean, if she was what she really wanted/wished.

For example: During the Easter holiday in 1997, she take her sons & their friend to resort she used stayed in Barbuda...
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2013, 09:21:10 pm »

So she could have stayed ? no fight or rift with Earl Spencer ?

I think fun in the sun would be much better than a holiday in Norfolk
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 08:30:12 pm »

Diana wanted to stay at a house on the Althorp Estate but Charles Spencer told her that he could not provide proper security for her and the boys. Diana was very upset about this and it caused a rift for a while.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 02:44:13 am »

I read she was also considering taking the boys to the U.S. for a vacation  in Summer 1997 but could not get approval for it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 02:19:22 am »

How I controlled Diana's affair with her Mr Wonderful: As new film recounts Princess's romance with Dr Hasnat Khan, Paul Burrell insists HE orchestrated their relationship

Paul Burrell really is incorrigible. As hard as he tries, he can’t seem to stop himself.

Having intimated that he isn’t comfortable talking about Princess Diana’s personal life, within a few short minutes he’s off — frolicking through some of her ‘deepest secrets’ like a spring lamb skipping through lush green grass.

Although he concedes his ‘time as butler has gone’ and that ‘William and Kate are our future now’, he’s soon telling me that he was ‘the only man Diana ever trusted’.

Having started on his favourite subject, he continues — about everything from how the Princess and her lover Hasnat Khan would have made a ‘golden couple’, to his private conversations with the Queen and observations about Kate Middleton’s underwear.

He says: ‘Hasnat was the true love of her life, not Dodi Al Fayed, and she’d want people to know he was. Myth and stories have grown up over the years that aren’t true.

'I am the last witness to that part of history. Hasnat was the man she wanted to marry, not Dodi.’

Of course, all these are deeply personal matters. But Paul Burrell seems to think it is his duty to tell, and re-tell, Diana’s story.

‘I was privy to so many secrets at the heart of a storm which touched millions of people around the world,’ he says rather pompously.

It is true that Burrell, 55, was privy to Diana’s secretive two-year affair with Dr Khan, the cardiologist who stole her heart almost two decades ago.

The relationship, which ended in 1997 only a few weeks before her death, is chronicled in the new film Diana.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2427662/Paul-Burrell-How-I-controlled-Princess-Dianas-affair-Dr-Hasnat-Khan.html

sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 02:25:58 am »

what the truth is went with Diana to her grave. Nobody knows what would have happened or who she thought the love of her life was. I think she of course would have moved on from both Hasnet and Dodi and in all likelihood would have met the love of her life down the road and settled down with him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 09:30:24 am »

Hasnat was going to marry someone from his ethic/tribal and religious background, mainly to please his family and he wasn't inclined toward marriage to her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kamil

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 06:41:41 am »

As Sandy mentioned above. She asked her friend Teddy Frostmann to find her a house on the beach in America (Long Island). He found one but the British security thought it was unsafe for her children so she then decided to accept Al Fayed’s invitation. I also think it was her desire. She was a rebel so she did what she wanted. She was also suppose to spend the last few days with her friend Lana Marks, but some weeks earlier, her father have passed away and they cancelled the trip. (If any of those trips wouldn’t have been cancelled maybe she will be still alive  sob). I think she really enjoyed her last vacations very much. I'm happy Dodi made her happy, at least only during a few weeks. But I don't think she had forgotten Hasnat. I think she still had feelings for him. Dodi was great. Dodi was very kind and spoiled her. She treated her as a queen (as she deserved). But I don't think she moved on so quickly, after all, she wanted to marry Hasnat. But she chose to go on a holiday; otherwise she would have been alone in Kensington Palace, without her children, sad and upset about her problems with Hasnat.
I also agree with Sandy, it’s a big possibility that she eventually would have moved on and find someone else. Former Fayed’s employees had said she seemed tired and not very happy at the end of the holiday. Even Hasnat has declared that it’s possible they would have gotten back together, get married and have children: “She could be living very happily and married and having more kids, with me or with someone else”. WE’LL NEVER KNOW.  sob
She was a rebel, I think she wanted to take the spotlight away from Camilla and Charles (Charles threw a big party for Camilla), she knew the royal family wasn’t going to be happy to see her with the Fayeds, and maybe she also wanted to send a message to Hasnat Khan. She told Hasnat’s uncle not to pay attention to the news (her pictures with Dodi) and told him she will explain later.
This is a new article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2435371/Photographer-Jason-Fraser-opens-special-relationship-Princess-Diana.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
The truth is we’ll never know. What we do know is that at the end of her life, she had the opportunity to find two men who appreciated her. She had the opportunity to be loved only for being Diana. She experienced true love with Hasnat Khan.
Dasher
courtier

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2014, 04:53:18 pm »

goodpost kamil
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2014, 10:20:03 pm »

I can understand - although not condone - where Burrell comes from.  He was at the heart of the life of this international icon and was trusted by her -  it must have been very exciting and gratifying to his ego.  Plus I am sure he had a deep affection for her and the boys.  Now she is gone along with all the excitement and glamor so he has this hole in his life which he tries to fill by talking about her all the time.  Yeah - he is also trying to make money - his motives are complex - but she is gone and he too has his sense of loss.  Again - I think he should keep quiet but he is a sad figure.
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 11:48:28 pm »

Hasnat is a heart surgeon so I reckon he must be well off enough. Some people can never be happy no matter how much money they make. Hasnat seems like he isn't that kind of a man. He seems to me to be the sort of man who gets his happiness by helping other, a trait I understand made him attractive to Diana. I respect him for not coming forth to talk about her. To me he's a great man and someone I believe still respects her after so many years.  thumbsup

BTW I read once that PW and PH met him when Diana introduced him to them. Does anyone know if he has met any members of the Spencer family or PW and PH since her death?

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: