Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 01:46:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette Maritt: The Wannabe Socialite  (Read 55360 times)
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #260 on: August 01, 2015, 09:28:15 pm »

It seems Haakon and Mette-Marit are the only royals not closely related to the Casiraghi-Borromeo couple who attended the wedding in Laggio Magiore.

Why am I not surprised? Judging on the guests, a rif-raf of fashionista's, models and singers, it is a perfect backdrop for empty-headed MM. Who by the way wears a ghastly dress in my opinion. I had a nightgown like that when I was 4-5.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3182456/Europe-s-royal-rich-famous-Lana-Del-Rey-celebrate-second-wedding-Beatrice-Borromeo-Pierre-Casiraghi-secluded-Italian-castle-owned-family-bride.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #261 on: August 01, 2015, 11:00:52 pm »

There was also Felix of Lux and wife.

I think it was more a mix of their friends, there were only a couple of models and Lana del Rey (who was there because her bf is vogue italy's son).

But I'm also surprised with Mette and Haakon being there, what's the connection? Mette is friends with the vogue editor but with the wedding couple?

Also she looked awful at the wedding though she looked a bit better at the pre wedding party.

I also don't understand the hair why dye it so yellow white if you don't maintain it well?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2015, 04:30:21 am »

She is getting older in not a good way!

Her dress insn't the ugliest, look at the pics!

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2015, 01:01:28 am »

odd how Mette went from being Miss Fashion and of late has been looking dowdy - no more fashion queen.  Also no more travel all over with her A list friends.  Hmmmm  - could it be all those rumors about her affair have resulted in her being grounded?

The dress she has on for the wedding is the best I have seen her in several months - she  showed up at the Swedish wedding in what looked like a pink T shirt with a matched skirt.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2015, 05:02:49 am »

I'm afraid MM certainly hasn't aged well, especially in physique. Her taste in clothing was never good but of course things that are acceptable (just) on a young woman tend to be regarded as odd when the person's in middle age. I think it's time for the semi-hippy/free spirit gowns to be popped in charity bins.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: August 07, 2015, 02:00:46 pm »

According to teh Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, the Norwegian Crown Princely family is vacationing on board a yacht in the Mediteranean. The yacht costs 250K a week.

The newspaper is quoting BuzzR.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/24352023/__Noorse_royals_smijten_met_geld__.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2015, 07:00:09 pm »

http://www.tv2.no/2015/10/28/underholdning/kronprinsesse-mette-marit/mette-marit/7560823

So Mette Maritt had to visit Brazil with husband but she canceled three weeks before because she was ill ??

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2015, 10:26:09 pm »

Typical..MM is really giving Waity a run for her money when it comes to being the laziest royal wife.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2015, 12:39:18 am »

^^ MM has the strangest illness ever. She is supposed to have respiratory trouble that prevents her from joining Haakon on his official visit abroad to Brazil. Yet she's attended a sports events with her family (not a hint of a wheeze or cough in the cold night air) and has been with the Queen on engagements around Oslo looking fine. It's obviously a convenient illness because she can't be bothered with official engagements overseas.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2015, 05:11:19 am »

She's healthy enough to:

Jet set to New York and various tropical locations
Jet off to India to help her surrogate using pals
Jet around to make appearances at summits

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2017, 02:56:17 am »

Princess Mette-Marit attended Katapult Future Fest festival
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/05/princess-mette-marit-attended-katapult.html

Princess Mette-Marit became Norway's representative for FBF
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/04/princess-mette-marit-became-norways.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: