Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 01:46:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette Maritt: The Wannabe Socialite  (Read 55359 times)
benign
Duchess

« Reply #240 on: August 23, 2014, 01:35:24 am »

hmm they dont looked very sweet now unlike before. guess they are still trying to patched things up but someone is about to or trying to not appear to be checking out.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2014, 09:39:58 am »

If they do divorce, will I be evil for  laugh? All that hype over her trifling arse and this is what happens.

I don't have respect or Haakon.  A liberal, bleeding heart, know-it-all. Not to mention the woman he chose.

Haakon nearly threw away his ancestral heritage over Mette and go figure, she throws it back in his face via cheating on him and shirking her duties. Has plenty of stamina for NYC or celebrities or people who use her as cachet to attract members of their asinine clubs, but can't handle a simple public appearance or charity work.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2014, 04:33:45 am »

Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette Marit and their children attended the wedding of Per Hoiby (brother of the Crown Princess) and  Louise Kathrine Dedichen  in Norway.
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/08/crown-prince-haakon-and-crown-princess_31.html

She always look so frumpy

Crown Princess Mette Marit opened her Instagram account today!
Crown Princess Mette Marit is now on Instagram! Follow her on @crownprincessmm.
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/08/crown-princess-mette-marit-opened-her_30.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2014, 05:51:09 am »

she was a broke single mom - now she hangs with Gwyneth and the editor of Voque - wears designer clothes - of course she's happy looking!   easter-lol
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2014, 09:14:20 pm »

Sure but she owes everything to her position and according to the spanish press she only has a 5% of popularity  blink

If someone can find the original article I would be grateful  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2014, 09:42:40 pm »

That is really low. 5 PCT popularity.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2014, 02:32:29 am »

Crown Princess Mette Marit opened her Instagram account today!
Crown Princess Mette Marit is now on Instagram! Follow her on @crownprincessmm.
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/08/crown-princess-mette-marit-opened-her_30.html

She needs to stop acting like she has to promote herself; it's obvious that she can't get the concept of being a supportive consort who has enough respect for herself for the sake of her children. Frankly I don't see how on holy mother earth this marriage can continue if she keeps this kind of thing up all the time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2014, 04:22:52 pm »

New official portrait of Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit.
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/101351134332/new-official-portrait-of-crown-prince-haakon-and

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #248 on: November 15, 2014, 11:28:41 pm »

This article is quite interesting. Talks about Mette not doing good on events and how unpopular she is in Norway

http://www.revistavanityfair.es/articulos/mette-marit-princesa-hakoon-de-noruega-nueva-york-janteloven/19856

It's in spanish but google translator can help  eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #249 on: November 16, 2014, 01:39:14 am »

Princess Mette Marit hosted at a dinner in Skaugum personalities
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/11/princess-mette-marit-hosted-at-dinner.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2015, 11:25:17 pm »

Princess Mette-Marit attends Kindergarten Day in Oslo

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/03/princess-mette-marit-attends.html

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #251 on: March 13, 2015, 06:58:24 am »

The intellectual level seems to be the same between the children and MM. Difference is that the children are facing a steep learning-curve in the years to come. MM not so much.

MM is even more lazy than Kate, this is only her first or second appearance this year.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #252 on: March 14, 2015, 11:28:07 pm »

^LOL, didn't they go skiing this year, doesn't that count as working?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #253 on: March 15, 2015, 12:58:21 am »

The intellectual level seems to be the same between the children and MM. Difference is that the children are facing a steep learning-curve in the years to come. MM not so much.

MM is even more lazy than Kate, this is only her first or second appearance this year.

Difficult to learn and retain info when your brain is burned out on drugs as a singleton.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #254 on: March 17, 2015, 11:01:48 pm »

Princess Mette-Marit attends the conference of the GLOBVAC
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/03/princess-mette-marit-attends-conference.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2015, 02:17:08 am »

I'm seriously tired of these princesses being described as heavily involved at a national and international level of work on AIDS. I would say the credit should go to the men and women in the field and science labs that are actually the ones doing the actual work. Not making speeches and looking pretty.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »

http://www.bunte.de/norwegen/mette-marit-haakon-von-norwegen-knutsch-urlaub-mexiko-119373.html

Holiday in Mexico for the couple and I've read that they are in Coachella  Shocked

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #257 on: May 26, 2015, 09:48:57 pm »

Crown Princess Mette-Marit on literature tour
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/05/crown-princess-mette-marit-on.html

One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2015, 12:08:33 am »

Has she been studying Lamebridge?  Her roots are showing, her smiles are fake as all get out and that open mouth, "shut it sister, I can see your tonsils"   ick ick ick ick ick ick ick
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2015, 03:01:22 am »

Exactly.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: