Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 11:43:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette Maritt: The Wannabe Socialite  (Read 77078 times)
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2013, 04:37:53 pm »

Haakon is someone that want's to be the protector of the weak woman... And with Mette (the predator) she smelled it his ignorance of the real world and she used what she got right about what she learned about Haakon. Her being pregnant, the druggie dead beat dad, her struggling making ends meat and so on and so forth. Haakon wanted to protect the poor woman and her baby in her belly. 

One problem with that...Marius was already 3 or 4 when they met, so there was no baby in the belly. On all other points I agree. And I think that the 'protector'-complex is something all the princes have. No real damsels in distress to safe anymore (all noble ladies being perfectly capable to fend for themselves) so they are drawn to the weak-hearted women who need a strong man to safe them from the mess they created by themselves.
HC
Countess

« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2013, 05:02:54 pm »

As I recall Mette Marit was pregnant when they met but they got intimate 3-4 years later.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2013, 05:07:06 pm »

I didn't know that. I thought that MM has been together with the father of Marius for some time but that they broke up at some point after his birth.

The time-line seems strange, but everything seems strange with this woman. She has neck-pain and as a result she can't even be present at one of the most important moments of the year, the annual opening of the parliament.
But I am sure that we will see her at some fashion show in Milan, Paris or New York within weeks. She is such a lazy tart. She and Kate must be able to get along just fine.
HC
Countess

« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2013, 05:21:38 pm »

I could be wrong.

But Mette Marit really has a "poor health".

In 2012, was it a christmas concert and a meeting with Prince Charles, she missed out on.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #184 on: October 10, 2013, 05:30:00 pm »

She has poor health when it suits her. When she can play the socialite at some UN event in Malaysia, or attend the gala at the Met in NYC, her health is as robust as can be.

I have no problem with Mary (I know some on this board have another opinion) or Letizia. But MM, ugh ...glad I am not Norwegian.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2013, 04:53:45 pm »

^ I can understand the criticism towards Mary but as she works and seems to enjoy working.

MM gets usually applauses from many royal watches but I don't see the work anywhere.

Right now it's just not that she was an inappropriate choice as a heir's wife it's that she doesn't do anything for her role ten years later.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2013, 09:21:43 pm »

I didn't know that. I thought that MM has been together with the father of Marius for some time but that they broke up at some point after his birth.

The time-line seems strange, but everything seems strange with this woman. She has neck-pain and as a result she can't even be present at one of the most important moments of the year, the annual opening of the parliament.
But I am sure that we will see her at some fashion show in Milan, Paris or New York within weeks. She is such a lazy tart. She and Kate must be able to get along just fine.

Then she should stop putting her nose in the air it would help her neck a lot being stuck on one position like that.
Everyone in the nobility should stop being polite to her & put her in her place she is suppose to bow to all nobility since she is a peasant she should not be called Princess Mette which is incorrect she should be called Princess Haakon & Queen Consort not Queen & the press should call her that as well. I know it doesn't sound nice or regal being called her princess husband name & Queen Consort but it's the correct way.
HC
Countess

« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2013, 10:35:23 pm »

I could be wrong.

But Mette Marit really has a "poor health".

In 2012, was it a christmas concert and a meeting with Prince Charles, she missed out on.

I'm qouting myself as I have to add that what I meant was:

I could be wrong, perhaps Mette Marit met Haakon several years after her first pregnancy and not during the first pregnancy.

Mette Marit really has a "poor health". Irony may occur.

Mette Marit has always some bad excuse for not appearing. Parexample in 2012.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2013, 10:44:18 pm »

I could be wrong too HC... I don't really follow what's going on in Scandinavia much when I talk to my family there. But it doesn't matter what happened in the past it's this moment that she has this position that counts.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2013, 02:03:26 am »

Maybe she has a bad immune system from her lifestyle; drugs do do that and at the same time, chances are her brain was fried from it as well. That stuff does change you and you never go back to being the same person pre-drugs. She is crown princess, but that means she has a job to do and she isn't doing it. I just wonder how long she's going to get away with it by the public. As for the government, she's not holding up her end of the bargain. It's her job to handle the social aspects of handling visiting dignitaries.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2013, 03:50:31 pm »

♔ Rick Evers ‏@Rick_Evers 3m
Arme kroonprinses Mette-Marit (Noorwegen). Haar ziekteverlof vanwege een nekhernia wordt met 6 tot 8 weken verlengd.

more time off for MM due to the hernia

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2013, 05:40:23 pm »

Six to eight weeks?

Worthless; these princes really know how to pick 'em, eh?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2013, 12:22:18 pm »

This is good news! I have a hernia in my lower back and I have been working between 50% and 75% all throughout these last 4 weeks. A back-hernia is more painful than a neckhernia I understand.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with my Arbo-doctor (for non Dutch posters, that is a doctor who will decide how sick I am and the % of sickness-time depends on his opinion), I think I will suggest to be 100% unable to work for the next 6-8 weeks. If he protests, I will just tell him that in Norway it seems to be normal.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #193 on: October 25, 2013, 04:38:11 pm »

♔ Rick Evers ‏@Rick_Evers 3m
Arme kroonprinses Mette-Marit (Noorwegen). Haar ziekteverlof vanwege een nekhernia wordt met 6 tot 8 weken verlengd.

more time off for MM due to the hernia

Since I've been staying in Norway, it's become obvious to me, that Mette Marit is playing at being celebrity much more than being a working Royal. She's totally gone celeb Princess. 

[/URL]
benign
Duchess

« Reply #194 on: October 26, 2013, 04:10:24 pm »

So MM is off for  the next  2 months wonder if she will go to New York to rest or party perhaps. Hope everything is well in their marriage but its not like how it used to be...

I am not sure if Haakon particularly cares what his wife is doing..
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2013, 05:36:14 pm »

I hear she finds him a bit boring now, but would never stray. She loves the title and life way too much.

He is totally in love with her people say, whatever Mette wants, she gets, he sees to that.

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2013, 11:50:26 pm »

Well I'm glad he still is in love with her.  Just sorry he has to be a fool for such an ungrateful woman.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2013, 05:59:17 pm »

From designer rags to REAL riches: Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit auctions off her old clothes for charity

The Norwegian Crown Princess is auctioning her clothes online

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2513868/Norways-Crown-Princess-Mette-Marit-auctions-old-clothes-online-green-charity-Miljoagentene.html#ixzz2lm9gSCmN

Crown Princess Mette Marit auctioning off her clothes, online for charity.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2013, 05:38:13 am »

Why not at a posh auction house? She could raise funds in a much better way and she could end up emulating Diana. This sounds reactive.

Maybe Haakon has been currently yelling about the shopping bills?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2014, 05:40:02 pm »

on holiday .... http://princesseslives.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/haakon-and-mette-marit-at-holiday.html?spref=tw

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: