Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 11:44:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette Maritt: The Wannabe Socialite  (Read 77102 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2013, 04:24:26 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/06/queen-sonja-and-crown-princess-mette.html

Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attend a performance celebrating the Norwegian author and feminist Camilla Collett in the Royal Palace Chapel, followed by a wreath-laying ceremony by the statue of Camilla Collett in the Palace Park.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2013, 03:00:59 pm »

Mette recognises that she gets freebies

http://www.royalty-online.nl/?e=2228

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2013, 08:21:38 pm »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalty-online.nl%2F%3Fe%3D2228

Each receives royal gifts offered. Often small niceties, sometimes so large that they can not be adopted, but now it just shows that even royals have clothing sponsors. Crown Princess Mette-Marit is not always having to pay for her. Expensive accessories in any case For example, the Norwegian crown princess got a Valentino handbag gift worth about 1250 euros, the fashion house is advertising again. "For some things they pay the normal price, sometimes the gifts, sometimes she gets off and she buys a lot in the sale," says a spokesman for the Norwegian court.
Also the Dutch Queen Máxima and Princess Mathilde of Belgium is sometimes whispered that they get discounts at their designers, or sometimes not even have to deal. Their officers and their couturiers refuse to respond. Especially for the latter group it is indeed good advertisement.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2013, 09:52:34 pm »

I say it emphatically
 Per Olaf Lundteigen (Q) has been a defender of the monarchy, but today he is more taciturn than usual. - I think it is an advantage of the coming king and queen aims to represent all the people. Then it is important that they are depicted with conventional ski boots as well. There will be both work and party, now it's just too much party, says Lundteigen. - I will not say more than that, but I say it emphatically, he said. - You speak in riddles? - Yes, I speak a little in riddles now. If there is a change I will be clearer. Following the royal house carefully. For me it was a symbol in the wrong direction when the crown prince laid down operations at Skaugum, says Lundteigen.

http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/07/09/nyheter/samfunn/slottet/kongehus/kongelige/28109220/

shifty

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2013, 11:51:36 pm »

to celebrate her fortieth she's going ot have a nice big party with all her celebirty friends.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2013, 08:46:15 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/08/crown-princess-mette-marit.html

Crown Princess  Mette Marit attends the opening of Økofestivalen 2013 in Sande
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2013, 09:47:32 pm »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/08/crown-princess-mette-marit_28.html

Crown Princess Mette- Marit  attended the opening of the Sculpture Park at Akershus fortress in Oslo.(
HC
Countess

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2013, 02:32:48 pm »

High heels in a sculpturepark?

That is odd.

Mette Marit still looks cheap with the platinblond hair. She should take advice from Madeleine.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2013, 03:59:49 pm »

She is ill again - a painful neck this time - so not going to an official trip to Finland

http://members3.boardhost.com/scandinavia/msg/1381233232.html

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #169 on: October 08, 2013, 05:09:59 pm »

Somehow she manages to make it to NYC and Paris when she wants to.  eating cookies

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2013, 05:33:50 pm »

Yeah, real down to earth hard-worker this commoner.

Diana was a complete chronic bulimic, but kept going and this pampered princess can't even make state appearances, but has energy for couture shows.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2013, 06:48:34 pm »

She is ill again - a painful neck this time - so not going to an official trip to Finland

http://members3.boardhost.com/scandinavia/msg/1381233232.html

A painful neck...oh please. I have a hernia at the moment between my L2 and L3...hurts like you know what but I go to work every day since my physiotherapist tells me that I have to keep moving and keep the lower back flexible.

But Ms. Tjessem-Hoiby has a painful neck and stays at home. Because waving to people and receiving a bouquet of flowers is hard work.
What a joke.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2013, 07:11:13 pm »

Tell her to put a neck brace on and get on with it.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2013, 08:54:34 pm »

thumbsup The life , the title, the money, the perks have truly gone to her head. They showed her on the news today, walking somewhere, she had her nose so high up in the air, she comes off as if she's way too good for common folk.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:56:57 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2013, 10:05:15 pm »

I'm sick of this.

When on earth are the people of Norway going to put a stop to this?

Or the government officials?

Each time Mette skips out, she's making it clear the the delegates of the host country that they aren't worth her time. It's the same when she skips out on other gatherings and conventions and appearances, but then goes off to another fashion show or celebrity birthday looking not just healthy, but energetic.

If Mette keeps messing around the Norwegian government will have to step in and start setting some standards for the behavior of the RF; what next?

Amazing, Haakon actually fought to marry that ingrate.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2013, 12:46:15 am »

He seems to let her do whatever she wants.

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2013, 01:09:46 am »

For the peace or because he agrees with her?  Something tells me Haakon got something else than what he thought he was getting.  Stupid boy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2013, 05:20:53 am »

These princes are complete clods; Haakon never saw that she wasn't helping herself and she is still caught up in the same vicious mental cycle she was in before marriage and I don't know why the Norway government doesn't censure the RF. The govt. shouldn't have to, but alas, such is the situation.

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2013, 07:52:03 am »

Haakon is someone that want's to be the protector of the weak woman... And with Mette (the predator) she smelled it his ignorance of the real world and she used what she got right about what she learned about Haakon. Her being pregnant, the druggie dead beat dad, her struggling making ends meat and so on and so forth. Haakon wanted to protect the poor woman and her baby in her belly. 
HC
Countess

« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2013, 02:00:57 pm »

I have thought the same.
Mette-Marits biggest appeal was being a single mother, no education and with an alcoholic father.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: