Royal Gossip
March 24, 2019, 01:53:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: How do you feel about Kate's weight?
Fat cow, she should lose another pound or two
She's rather thin but that's normal for a celeb like her
Someone give her something to eat please! She waay to skinny right now!
I don't care about her weight
What about her weight? It's perfectly fine as it is!

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The weight debate part III  (Read 161769 times)
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #740 on: November 07, 2018, 11:15:55 pm »

She has full staff running her home, she has her family around and who attend church services and special events with the Queen, she has the three kids she wanted, she has no worries about finances or safety, she has been granted access to some beautiful jewelry and has an outrageous clothing budget, there is a new kid on the block who gets shat on for a number of things including having a terrible family and being too "outspoken", and best of all?  Kate seems to constantly get away with hardly doing any work or anything substantial to warrant any of this.

Nope, I'm pretty sure she is not unhappy, and is having a blast eating specially portioned and organic foods with routine workouts in her own gym while someone else pays attention to her kids.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #741 on: November 07, 2018, 11:39:04 pm »

Good post! I don't think Kate is unhappy. I do wonder though if she has an issue with food. There have been several occasions in past years where chefs have sent out plates of delicious and healthy food to her and they have been untouched. During the pregnancy with George and Charlotte she seemed embarrassed about her changing body and in fact since her marriage she has been determined to keep herself whippet thin, whatever the cost to her face, (and she has at times looked gaunt and ill when at her thinnest.) I don't think it's William dictating this. I think it's Kate's decision.

And yes, Kate has performed 63 engagements so far this year. (Maternity leave March to beginning of October. There will be three or four more engagements this week.) By contrast her husband is up to 200 or so. Meghan, who joined in mid May, is at 97. She will reach her ton this week.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:42:48 pm by Rosella » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #742 on: November 07, 2018, 11:40:15 pm »

A lot of famous kids look cheerful and carefree, but the reality is often different behind closed doors. She could also be putting up an act that is for the public, while being miserable as sin in the private life. In fact, she has no real life to speak.

Her entire life is hanging by a thread; she doesn't get what she briefly did at the beginning of her marriage, HM only seems to tolerate her, while her husband was spotted recently with Jecca and chances are they will be seeing Jecca jointly if in fact Jecca shows up to that Tusk Trust gathering. She does not look healthy, her kids are suspected of not being eligible, and it is clear that her credibility as someone who is going to do serious work is in fact down the drain. She has no friends from her commoner years (she cut them out right after latching onto William) and none of the aristocracy want her in their homes or personal lives while Harry, her go-to guy for talking to someone while William ignores her at appearances has just recently married and so now she's no longer able to monopolize him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #743 on: November 10, 2018, 05:11:45 pm »

^^^ & ^^ Good points.

^^ I don't remember stories of her sending food back untouched, but I fully believe it. Isn't it awkward to sit in company, everyone eats and you don't touch anything, even though it's organic and healthy?

^ Yeah but she is the one who alienated everyone. Also true that some look happy & healthy but are anything but behind closed doors..
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #744 on: November 10, 2018, 05:33:03 pm »

You know, by all accounts, Anne Boleyn was the same; during the years Henry VIII courted and protected her, she was someone who quickly made enemies and used the king as a weapon against anyone who didn't like her or someone she just plain wanted to abuse. Then after her marriage she started to deteriorate and extreme thinness was one of the signs that all was not well in her life. Kate is pretty much the same; during the courting years she was riding high, merrily using the press, picking fights with various members of the BRF and aristocracy (calling them snobs and elitist jerks and other various things) and then suing the press (wrecking careers and reputations as she did) and getting discounts galore.

Now, right after that engagement announcement, she started getting MAJOR weight loss and she started getting a few smack-downs from the BRF along the way. Charles threw her out of Clarence House right after she moved herself right in post-announcement, she was kept in social Siberia in Berkshire and no one in the BRF went there to welcome her to the family and neither did any members of the aristocracy. The press didn't go out of their way to photograph her and she was beginning to face all kinds of rejection and clearly by the time of her wedding eve, she was having problems handling the rejection. Ever since the marriage, it is clear that she isn't fitting in, she isn't working (so she can have some kind of purpose and role in service to her nation) and she hasn't mastered protocol, giving the right kind of curtsy, or behaving well at a church oriented memorial service.

Now as for William, it is clear that he loathes her intensely, but for some reason he married her. He also has made it clear that his marriage is only for form's sake, he prefers Jecca, he always will prefer Jecca, so now any illusion of romance is dead and done. He has never shown ANY respect for her and even during his engagement he was making it clear that he would never wear a wedding ring, hinted that there was still time for her to change her mind, and then there was the fact that he NEVER brought her under his family's roof to stay during the engagement. She invited herself and then Charles ordered her out adn she was relegated to a hotel until the day of the wedding. That sent a HUGE message and William never fought for her to be placed under his family's roof and protection during the engagement. I think Kate is going through a very paniful process of having to face the ugly fact that she pushed herself into a place, a life, that never wanted her in their lives.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #745 on: November 10, 2018, 05:43:08 pm »

She has full staff running her home, she has her family around and who attend church services and special events with the Queen, she has the three kids she wanted, she has no worries about finances or safety, she has been granted access to some beautiful jewelry and has an outrageous clothing budget, there is a new kid on the block who gets shat on for a number of things including having a terrible family and being too "outspoken", and best of all?  Kate seems to constantly get away with hardly doing any work or anything substantial to warrant any of this.

Nope, I'm pretty sure she is not unhappy, and is having a blast eating specially portioned and organic foods with routine workouts in her own gym while someone else pays attention to her kids.

Totally. She got what she wanted. She may not go along with everyone. Bht she will be highest in the totem polr. She doesnt have to worry.

Now I think that sadly since the engagement she thinks she has to have x weight. Maybe in her 40s she will realise that it is not her role to be so thin...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #746 on: November 10, 2018, 07:25:56 pm »

She has full staff running her home, she has her family around and who attend church services and special events with the Queen, she has the three kids she wanted, she has no worries about finances or safety, she has been granted access to some beautiful jewelry and has an outrageous clothing budget, there is a new kid on the block who gets shat on for a number of things including having a terrible family and being too "outspoken", and best of all?  Kate seems to constantly get away with hardly doing any work or anything substantial to warrant any of this.

I agree. Kate is benefiting from a stream of positive publicity thanks to the Murkle. She has her kids, her houses, her clothes and jewels. I doubt she'd even care that much if William saw Jecca because she only wanted Wills for the title and fortune.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #747 on: November 10, 2018, 11:10:52 pm »

I see a boost in popularity for them due to the huge PR campaign by Charles which is as subtle as a sledgehammer.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #748 on: November 11, 2018, 12:15:52 am »

^Agreed.  This PR plunge has gone into overdrive.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #749 on: November 11, 2018, 06:51:04 pm »

She has full staff running her home, she has her family around and who attend church services and special events with the Queen, she has the three kids she wanted, she has no worries about finances or safety, she has been granted access to some beautiful jewelry and has an outrageous clothing budget, there is a new kid on the block who gets shat on for a number of things including having a terrible family and being too "outspoken", and best of all?  Kate seems to constantly get away with hardly doing any work or anything substantial to warrant any of this.

Totally. She got what she wanted. She may not go along with everyone. Bht she will be highest in the totem polr. She doesnt have to worry.

Now I think that sadly since the engagement she thinks she has to have x weight. Maybe in her 40s she will realise that it is not her role to be so thin...

While I don't think she looks too thin (she isn't back the way she was in 2011), I really do think she is the weight she is due to choice, not because she is suffering.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #750 on: November 14, 2018, 12:19:23 am »

Kate will not be at the top, William will be at the top; she will always be an adjunct, nothing more for the rest of her life, owing everything she has to William. She will never be anything other than an accessory to his life and for the rest of her life (or marriage) she will never be secure. In that family, no one is every guaranteed a for life marriage and I am certain that Kate is aware that she has no friends, no allies, and enough enemies to fill a stadium. I also think her weight loss is a reaction to her living circumstances, which I am sure is impossible. She can't leave that family without losing EVERYTHING and yet, she's just a tolerated adjunct to his life. I think she knows all too well that she's never been wanted by any of them and while a divorce would be a HUGE scandal, a huge blow, none of them would be sorry to see the back of her. I am certain that she knows this, but has locked herself in and is still kind of begging to be loved by them and yet, they don't love her. That can drive anyone to reacting, be is via anorexia or excessive eating that results in obesity.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #751 on: November 14, 2018, 01:07:36 am »

Royal wives are dispensable as has been recently proven. Kate depends on William for her livelihood.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #752 on: November 14, 2018, 01:27:07 am »

I think Kate is the royal version of Victoria Beckham; all she has, she has because of her marriage and if William starts getting antsy or begins to really resent her for her addiction to the lifestyle while ignoring him, I am certain that he could find a way out. Ironically, all her ways of trying to retain his love has backfired mainly since she forgets that he didn't want a glamour puss, he wanted the woman he hooked up with in college/uni. He chose to get together with her because she wasn't rail thin, she was not slapping on tons of makeup, and she was someone who took to life with a real zest. It seemed that the thinner and snootier she got, the more he got disenchanted and so he broke up with her. However, after she loosened up, he was attracted to her and then she got him locked in and she then lost almost ALL her body fat by the time of the wedding.

The more she starves herself and tries to be a glamor icon, the more she's going to upset and alienate him. No marriage is secure at that level, royal or not. I think the anxiety is killing her and I do believe she's having problems handling the lfie she's in. She has no friends and even her own family's love is conditional on how many favors she manages to secure for them.

SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #753 on: November 14, 2018, 01:55:57 am »

I never knew she moved herself into Clarence House — uninvited — prior to the wedding! 
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #754 on: November 14, 2018, 02:11:12 am »

I just get the feeling she doesn't care whether the RF likes her much or not.  As long William and the rest tolerate her enough not to kick her out, she has all her stuff and family close by and I think that's all she cares about.  So that's why I don't think she is suffering, and I think she is in the shape she is in by choice.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #755 on: November 14, 2018, 03:04:27 am »

If she didn't care, she would look a lot happier and she would be less dead in the eyes. She wouldn't be someone who practically humped her BIL in 2012 and she wouldn't be getting a rep for lusting after Ben Ainslie. She wouldn't be practically fully prematurely gray and she wouldn't be prematurely aged. Mark my words, I am certain that if she could, she would have her husband loving her, the BRF fawning over her, and  I am dead sure that she would have a thriving figure. You and I have seen photos of her where she is thrusting her face in William's view site (while sitting next to him) and she's trying to project a carefree relationship and life.

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #756 on: November 14, 2018, 05:36:39 am »

^ I agree. I can see why anyone would think that someone as vapid as Kate doesn't care what the rest think of her and that she secured the position and she's happy enough with her overpriced Kiki's and perfectly portioned meals and now worries. At the same time, from what we've seen of Kate, it doesn't fit the bill.

If she truly didn't care and had no worries then she wouldn't have spent the majority of this marriage fluctuating between looking dead in the eyes, bored, angry and cold, haggard beyond belief, dopey as all hell and medicated, and just plain blitzed. As much as she enjoys the materials things, I don't think they erase for her the fact that William doesn't consider her his dream girl, that what he wants does and always will come first, that she has to cater to his whims regardless of if it's unfair to her or wearing away dignity and self-respect because the tables can quickly turn and give William a valid excuse to divorce her (and I don't think he's above finding a way out if she ever stops being his doormat), the royalty and aristocracy don't see her as just plain ole one of them, she doesn't have a glittering social life, and things are even far removed from her first year of marriage where she was constantly dressing up in short skirts to call the paps on herself while shopping at Zara openly.

These are things that she wanted and has never been able to manage. Material items can't make up for love, affection, relationships nor distract from their absence for long. Life in a gilded cage is still life in a cage.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #757 on: November 14, 2018, 12:53:01 pm »

^^^^^KF

I like the way you put it KF and I think KM feels she needs to be ultra slim to be attractive, which is nonsense.

And it must be galling to know that if your husband kicked you out of his life, you'd lose all the material perks, plus your children as they belong to the Monarch.

I think all these things, like it's been said not wanted by the courtiers, aristocracy, and the BRF, must pull her downwards into an eating disorder. That and her mum  Carole making lovepotion for Wills nagging her to stay, or even backing   William so she can get the perks too.

She should've walked away when they broke up publicly.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #758 on: November 14, 2018, 05:47:52 pm »

He broke up with her in 2005 as well and she would have been able to walk away with her dignity intact then as well.

You know, if she were to lose William, she wouldn't just lose the perks. She would lose the fawning tabloid columnists and editors as well; William would go on TV and wail about how she prevented him from focusing fully on his work/duties (technically he is responsible for his duties, but I admit she didn't exactly urge him on to doing more) and all her enemies would go public and rip her to shreds. We all read about how Fergie got it in the neck and left with near nothing and zero credibility. The people she insulted and bashed and mistreated would turn their backs on her and would be able to be open in their anger and disgust.

^ I agree. I can see why anyone would think that someone as vapid as Kate doesn't care what the rest think of her and that she secured the position and she's happy enough with her overpriced Kiki's and perfectly portioned meals and now worries. At the same time, from what we've seen of Kate, it doesn't fit the bill.

If she truly didn't care and had no worries then she wouldn't have spent the majority of this marriage fluctuating between looking dead in the eyes, bored, angry and cold, haggard beyond belief, dopey as all hell and medicated, and just plain blitzed. As much as she enjoys the materials things, I don't think they erase for her the fact that William doesn't consider her his dream girl, that what he wants does and always will come first, that she has to cater to his whims regardless of if it's unfair to her or wearing away dignity and self-respect because the tables can quickly turn and give William a valid excuse to divorce her (and I don't think he's above finding a way out if she ever stops being his doormat),
These are things that she wanted and has never been able to manage. Material items can't make up for love, affection, relationships nor distract from their absence for long. Life in a gilded cage is still life in a cage.

Her cage is a cage loaded with other birds that consider her an enemy, an interloper. I think that at some point William will turn on her, it'll be when he turns forty and realizes that he threw his life away being someone he wasn't and he'll realize that when he had the chance to be young and have genuine fun. He'll realize all that he missed out on (wasting his time in clubs and with booze) will never be his (seeing the world as an unmarried eligible prince, being able to bond with his people in his own right, being able to be part of his family in full) he'll turn around and blame her and he'll make her life a misery. Not just through indifference, but active mistreatment.

the royalty and aristocracy don't see her as just plain ole one of them, she doesn't have a glittering social life, and things are even far removed from her first year of marriage where she was constantly dressing up in short skirts to call the paps on herself while shopping at Zara openly.

You know, I think uni can be the biggest mistake that many young women make. They think if they get a posh degree and latch on to the right man, they are set for life and in Kate's case, can feel ENTITLED to be set for life.

LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #759 on: November 15, 2018, 04:11:50 pm »

While we may not agree with our interpretations of her behaviour, at least we would agree that whatever is going on in her mind, it isn't good.

Anyway back to the topic of weight, she looked her best this spring/summer, and while I appreciate her commitment to fitness I know she has to put effort into whatever this is and she is not naturally this slim. I can't stand it when articles and bloggers refer to her as some natural with "great genes".
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: