Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:45:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: How do you feel about Kate's weight?
Fat cow, she should lose another pound or two
She's rather thin but that's normal for a celeb like her
Someone give her something to eat please! She waay to skinny right now!
I don't care about her weight
What about her weight? It's perfectly fine as it is!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The weight debate part III  (Read 98224 times)
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 12:56:53 am »

The rail thinness and the very muscular physique always made me think she was (and maybe still is) addicted to exercising. Remember how we compared her to Victoria during her ED days and they were very similar in thinness? Only Kate had pure muscle (with damage? Yeah, I'm still going with the exercise addiction.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 01:08:33 pm »

I think that is what she is doing, she is probably addicted to "over-excercising." IMO

[/URL]
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 07:25:49 pm »

I could see Kate exercising like crazy, she seems driven that way.  Weird because she is just creating a muscly veiny albeit thin physique that doesn't seem in keeping with the demure delicate royal flower image she tries to sell.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 07:59:45 pm »

She keeps trying  go for delicate, but keeps failing because she has a large bone structure.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 08:11:40 pm »

^ and that awful fake tan and garish make up makes her look like a stringy tart past her prime.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 11:10:54 pm »

Kate Middleton's £13 gym ball and dumbbells body secret

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/536345/kate-middleton-s-13-gym-ball-and-dumbbells-body-secret/1

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 11:37:08 pm »

It's no secret she IS A DUMBBELL  Tongue

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »

How to get legs like Kate: Duchess of Cambridge's £13 fitness secret revealed

This month she gave a glimpse of her enviably toned legs while watching her husband, Prince William, on the polo field.

And now the Duchess of Cambridge’s purse-friendly fitness secret has been revealed.

According to reports a £13 workout consisting of a gym ball and a pair of dumbbells is behind the 30-year-old’s slender physique.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2149200/Duchess-Cambridge-Kate-Middletons-13-fitness-secret.html#ixzz1vo7eFDsR

I thought this belonged here and the comments and green arrows are priceless.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 06:36:44 pm »

lols   Please, her legs in those pictures look like the legs of a 73 year old man. But, by all means, keep encouraging disordered eating among our youth.
- Fed Up, London, 24/5/2012 16:39

thumbsup  Kate looks like she has issues with eating and exercise. No way should this woman be held up by the DM as an example. All the Middleton women have very mannish bodies which look even worse when extremely skinny.
- Naomi Grasse, London UK,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2149200/Duchess-Cambridge-Kate-Middletons-13-fitness-secret.html#ixzz1voFhQlUA

[/URL]
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 08:37:11 pm »

she is scary thin

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 12:41:18 pm »

Penny Junor says William's friends said Kate is " diet obsessed   sly   

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-kate-middleton

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:43:29 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 04:56:53 pm »

yo know the lady has a point: if William allowed PJ to write that stuff and doesn't react to it it's sign for how well the marriage is going (note some slight sarcasm)
so i wonder how this is gona end: wil PJ get sued for it or not? that's the question in my eyes

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 05:11:39 pm »

I can only imagine the hissy fits Kate will throw if Pr.William did allow access to his friends and staff.

[/URL]
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 08:18:55 pm »

Kate's frame is too large for her to be so skinny.  She really needs at least 10 lbs of fat on her, if not more.  She would look so much better if she was "soft"

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2012, 06:30:26 pm »

Kate is soo thin and I wonder if she is on a mission to photograph thinner than Letizia.  They are both thin and I could see Kate trying to be the skinniest royal.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2012, 07:26:01 pm »

One of the reporter's said when people were saying Kate's really thin or too thin just after engagement, she would actually say oh thank you, that's the plan!  bored3
She has issues. IMO  bored3

[/URL]
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 09:44:08 pm »

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m57qpnfcVH1r2f2lzo1_500.png

She looks scarily skinny.
pravda101
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 11:50:21 pm »

And you know the sad thing? That picture is a few weeks old. She looks even thinner in the pictures from the Jubilee celebrations this weekend. For example, the dress she wore to the church service is clearly to big on her. She looks skeletal and I shudder to think what she looks like in person.  nervous  How do people not see what's going on?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 01:05:16 am »

I can't wait for this summers bikini's pictures to pop up!
 ick

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
anobserver
courtier

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 01:50:40 am »

They see, Pravda, they just won't comment on it for whatever reason. My husband saw a picture of her from this weekend and asked if that was really the same person who got married and was 'all over the news' last year. I said yes and showed him a photo of her from 2007 and another from 2002 (thanks, Buflesse!). He couldn't believe how much better she used to look. In another recent photo he saw he thought she was Maria Shriver!  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: