Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 11:28:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew: News and Photos  (Read 25958 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 02:49:41 pm »

Frankly I don't know...
I don't follow Andrew or the other seniors that closely (different generation ya know)
I guess it has some influence but I'm not sure how big it is, or whether it's good or bad dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 06:26:01 pm »

I'm not sure what to think of Prince Andrew, yes he does events functions but he doesn't seem the best most appropriate choice given his remarks at times.  Just don't know about him.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 07:52:56 am »

I never knew the DOY had his own website: http://www.thedukeofyork.org/Home/Home.aspx
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 06:04:34 pm »

neither did I.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 12:52:22 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135368/RICHARD-KAY-Prince-Andrews-ex-hangs-heels.html
Prince Andrew's ex hangs up her heelsBy Richard Kay Where has glamorous party-girl Caroline Stanbury been hiding?

It was businesswoman Caroline who transformed her former squeeze Prince Andrew’s television and golf lifestyle into one of up-to-the-minute restaurants and nightclubs.

However I learn that Caroline, 33, has traded her metropolitan life for the countryside.

She has sold her West London home for a property in Surrey which she bought three weeks ago.

According to friends, the six bedroom house, not far from Andrew’s home in Windsor Great Park, is the perfect spot for her two-year-old twins Zack and Aaron and daughter Yasmine, six.

‘Who knew I would be hanging up my party heels!’ says Caroline, who is married to Turkish financier Cem Habib.

‘I’m trying to spend more time at home with the kids and it’s so much

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135368/RICHARD-KAY-Prince-Andrews-ex-hangs-heels.html#ixzz1t98r9gCF

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 02:36:08 pm »

Koo Stark sues Rupert Murdoch in US courts over phone hacking

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/world/koo-stark-sues-rupert-murdoch-in-us-courts-over-phone-hacking-7684748.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 07:21:28 pm »

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Presents Operational Service Medals At York Races

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=144770861&EditorialProduct=Royalty

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2012, 07:39:25 pm »

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
Leveson: Michel text re: Nick Clegg at a P Andrew reception --"Most people of power and influence try to avoid Duke of York at all costs!"

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 05:20:46 am »

Prince Andrew to abseil from Shard
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/13/prince-andrew-abseil-from-shard
The Duke of York will abseil from the summit of London's Shard, the tallest building in Europe, to raise funds for good causes.

Prince Andrew will descend more than three-quarters of the 310-metre skyscraper, from the 87th floor to the 20th, on 3 September. The 250-metre abseil is in aid of the Outward Bound Trust and the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund.

His daughter, Princess Eugenie, became the first person to contribute to his fundraising efforts and left a message of support on a donation website: "Well done papa! I'm so proud of you! Xx". Writing on the event's official website, Andrew, who is the Outward Bound Trust's chairman of trustees, said: "I am delighted to be leading the descent of the Shard. I am also very proud … of the work the trust undertakes with young people to give them challenge through adventure."
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2012, 12:30:42 pm »

Let's hope the rope/cable hold out and safety precautions are high!
'Splattered Prince' is not a heading I want to read in the DM soon nervous

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

So many heads, so many wits.

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 04:05:36 am »

Old news, but I like to keep abreast on my Andy!  Kiss

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/13/prince-andrew-abseil-from-shard?newsfeed=true
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 08:45:09 pm »

Action man Prince Andrew prepares for 1000ft abseil down London's Shard tower

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191494/Action-man-Prince-Andrew-prepares-1000ft-abseil-Londons-Shard-tower.html

1 million is what the wedding raised  eating cookies

Leila
Countess

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 09:23:56 pm »

The wedding only raised 750k.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 10:35:50 pm »

^ Yep they topped it up with £250,000 from the Princes' own charity to make it look like it had done far better than it had.

Andrew is really determined to show that he can do even better than the favoured couple. Hope he achieves his goal.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Leila
Countess

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 10:59:38 pm »

And that despite world-wide publicity and a couple of hundred of the richest people on the planet as wedding guests.  bored3 It's not hard to do better than that.

I hope Andrew makes this a big success.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 11:03:05 pm »

I hope so, too.

Team Andrew, Beatrice & Eugenie 2012.
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

So many heads, so many wits.

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 03:03:07 am »

laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry laundry
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 01:23:44 am »

The wedding only raised 750k.

Talk about barely trying; people in that cathedral could have easily ended up giving one million each. William married himself a regular society lady, despite his apparent desire not to, eh?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2012, 06:47:19 am »

That's really sad. I think the wedding needed more PR in that area and less of the media's "wedding of the century" crap. What a disaster to only raise 750k. I think Andrew can easily outshine them if that's the best they can do on their freakin' WEDDING.

Sorry, but a 2011 wedding is not going to be the wedding of the century. It just isn't. It's too early and there are several decades left for people to top it. Maybe PW's grandson's wedding, but not his.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2012, 02:50:33 am »

scary but good luck to PA...hope to see his girls cheering him on...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: