Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:48:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew: News and Photos  (Read 44948 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2016, 09:48:23 am »

I do not feel sorry for her either.  If she hadn't rolled over and played dead with all of them then she wouldn't be facing the music she's facing now. The worst is the Obscenity and what she and Dork Tooth have done. Go to the Member's Only Section. It's really bad. It's going to rock the monarchy.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2016, 11:15:56 am »

So good old *nasty* pandy scamming for money again -  why are we not surprised.  People get put in prison for less, and yet the old buzzard will get it all hushed up for him again, just like his under age sex allegations last year.  Between the dorks, *nasty* pandy, breaking protocol big time by sticking the King of Bahrain next to her last Sunday evening  -  no wonder the old buzzard looks grumpy and bad tempered  -  maybe she is wondering what else is going to leak out next  -  that dam must be getting loads of cracks in it these days, things wil be gushing out soon at this rate.
Val
Princess

« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2016, 01:31:45 pm »

^

Yes, QE looked extremely grumpy and worried, no wonder with that news about to break.  Everyone thought that it was the worry that Cath Medd might flash at the DoE and kill the poor man.
india
Princess

« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2016, 03:44:44 pm »

Fat Jowled *nasty* Andy getting a mammoth kickback is disgusting.
Val
Princess

« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2016, 05:29:12 pm »

^^^

The anti Monarchists are like a dog with a bone with this one and are demanding an enquiry.  In Monday's DM there will be an article about what was behind the high overprice that pandy got for his house.  Today's DM disputing that he had enough money too buy the ski chalet.
india
Princess

« Reply #185 on: May 21, 2016, 10:21:05 pm »

His Ma Ma bought for him and Plastic Surgery Pork.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2016, 11:06:49 pm »

Andrew is so silly giving more ammunition to Charles. Once the queen is out he is out.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #187 on: May 21, 2016, 11:11:38 pm »

Andrew should be cut off, along with his Yorkies.

Frankly, I think he will remarry Fergie after Philip or HM pops her clogs and that alone should be reason to take away his duties and perks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2016, 10:33:21 am »

Prince Andrew scandal: His past controversies in pictures

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/11325163/Prince-Andrew-scandal-His-past-controversies-in-pictures.html?frame=3154271
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2016, 10:53:56 am »

'Air Miles' Andrew, a secret deal on behalf of his chums and a very disturbing conflict of interests: So is this how the jetsetting Prince could afford a £13million ski chalet?
Duke and Duchess of York spent millions on luxury chalet in Swiss Alps
He acted as a 'fixer' helping foreign firms pursue business opportunities
Helped Swiss & Greek firms when employed to promote UK firms abroad
Used his status to kickstart a £385m venture on behalf of foreign clients
Duke of York was allegedly in line for £3.85m in commission from deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601629/Air-Miles-Andrew-secret-deal-behalf-chums-disturbing-conflict-interests-jetsetting-Prince-afford-13million-ski-chalet.html#ixzz49FhA2VRj
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #190 on: May 24, 2016, 02:13:46 pm »

Andrews’s PR has the hardest royal job since Richard III’s tailor, says Camilla Tominey
As the furore threatened to engulf Buckingham Palace in a constitutional crisis following days of lurid headlines, the Duke of York issued what amounted to a rare apology. For a man not prone to humility the admission, through a spokesman, that remaining in touch with depraved Epstein had not only been “unwise” but “foolish” was quite a revelation.

For as I have learned in more than a decade covering the Royal Family, it is one thing for “Air Miles Andy” to make an error of judgment but quite another for him to actually own up to it. The confession came four years after the 56-year-old was forced to give up his role as the UK’s trade envoy for standing by the billionaire businessman, even after he had served 18 months for soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

The victim, Virginia Roberts, also claimed she was forced to have sex with Andrew, a claim he has always vehemently denied. Now Andrew finds himself at the centre of yet another controversy after a newspaper accused him of using his connections, while working as Britain’s “special representative” for Trade & Investment, to broker a deal with Kazakhstan in return for an alleged £4million kickback.
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/camilla-tominey/672645/pricne-andrew-scandal-fixer-sex-pr

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Val
Princess

« Reply #191 on: May 24, 2016, 03:23:16 pm »

^

Being 'unwise' and 'foolish' doesn't let him off the hook.  He needs to be suitably punished in the way other citizens would be.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2016, 08:22:24 am »

As long as his mother is alive, he will never be punished.  She rewards this pompous ingrate.

india
Princess

« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2016, 09:44:00 pm »

^^You are right....as long as she is alive. He and his *nasty* tendencies with his waddling fat jowls is her favorite darling boy child.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2016, 09:58:25 pm »

I never fail to be amazed at how disgustingly coddled and indulged these nutwits are.

In the past, royals were heavily educated, heavily trained, and didn't pull have the BS they did against their family and country. The Windsors have to be the most uneducated, untrained, and blatantly corrupt royals in British history. This man is completely under-educated, married a worthless tart who exploits her relationship with her daughters, and then he negotiates trade deals that benefit him, or the BRF, not the nation or Commonwealth.

HM is a total failure as a Sovereign.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2016, 10:24:26 pm »

^

Well said and more and more are having their eyes open to the fact that HM is a total failure and corrupt to boot.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2016, 03:15:18 am »

Is the statutory violent physical attack (I've tried to type the word r ap e in here and it keeps automatically changing it to "violent physical attack") the reason PC cut PA out of prominence in the RF?  In my heart I don't believe all those men didn't know the girls were too young.  I think that's the attraction.  They are a very worldly group and could probably have whom they wanted of legal age.  Power is an aphrodisiac, they'd have women ready and willing whenever they wanted.  Perhaps these men were guaranteed discretion and safety with the young girls.  Virginia Roberts may have appeared willing but IMO she possibly didn't realise how she was being used illegally.

It seems Beatrice and Eugenie, whom I truly admire and believe to be real assets to the RF, have to suffer because of PA's unethical and criminal actions.  The RF needs those girls in the forefront, along with PH, as the faces of the young royals!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 03:17:41 am by i used to be a monarchist » Logged
courtier

« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2016, 03:20:12 am »

Sorry for the double post YM, but why is the word being replaced with a phrase?  I thought I'd lost my mind - until it happened twice.  Are there certain key words that get replaced with a descriptive phrase?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2016, 03:23:43 am »

^Yes.  There is an auto-correct that we build in for certain unacceptable words.  Having said that, I'll ignore the double posting to use this as a means to explain our methods but would prefer a pm.  Thank you.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
courtier

« Reply #199 on: May 31, 2016, 03:25:29 am »

Will do, and thank you for the explanation YM.  I seriously thought I'd lost my marbles!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: