Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:24:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windsor Lunch (May 18) & Ascot Event (May 19) for foreign monarchs  (Read 22165 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2012, 11:40:37 pm »

Kate reminds me of Fergie, but during the Honeymoon phase she was still seen as a breath of fresh air to the press, it was later when they decided enough was enough and they blasted her non-stop. Fergie although nice and a merry sort of lady, was basically hopeless in her role. She just failed and failed, but Kate hasn't reached that point yet. The press will ignore Kate's failings for years, I believe.

[/URL]
Leila
Countess

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2012, 11:45:03 pm »

^^^^^That's undoubtedly true, Berlin, and I did catch your remark on the other thread.  But, the fact remains that this IS her job now and there are no more excuses.  Whether or not the job is too big for her is somewhat irrelevant because the tasks are still there and she's got to do them.  And do them well to be a qualified ambassador for the good people of the UK.

This is just embarrassing and I don't care how they do it, but it's time for some major intervention or else it's just going to get worse the longer the media keeps selling a horse that can't run.   
I'm not making excuses. I just don't blame her inability to not be a joke on the clothes she wears, that she plays grlfriend to try to keep William interested, having the wrong advisers or whatever. She's crap at this because that's the way she is. I don't think there's any hope that she'll ever learn to do her job properly. The only thing the RF can do is make sure she's seen as little as possible until PW decides he's had enough of her.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2012, 11:51:09 pm »

Tonight showed me something - two young ladies became princesses last year.  Tonight we saw them a year or so on. 

One looked liked she belonged in this company and could hold her own with regards style and conversations, confident in her own skin and was doing this on foreign turf.

The other, on home turf, looked completely lost - out of her depth and totally limited with how to interact with her now peers and clinging to her husband.

No prizes for guessing which who each of the above are but it is patently clear to me that Charlene is doing a wonderful job as wife and companion to Albert while Kate is still floundering even with William by her side. 

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2012, 11:54:26 pm »

^ thumbsup

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »

The press will never admit that ,even though today it was obvious to many of us that at least Charlene is listening to handlers and learning and getting things right, even though new to this and that Kate appears to be standing still ,in a way?
The press will still probably run some article where Charlene ran to the powder room and had a heart to heart with Kate who bestowed her wisdom upon the former South African sportwoman.  bored3

[/URL]
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2012, 12:47:00 am »

^I'm trying to figure out if Kate is talking to Queen Anne-Marie there.  But yes her obsessive behavior is clearly showing through.

Also look at 1:03 in this video.  You can see Kate and William talking over each over.  Awkward.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/the_queens_diamond_jubilee/9275105/Queens-Jubilee-lunch-overshadowed-by-row-over-King-of-Bahrain.html

dignitaries in the room and william and kate spend their time talking to arthur up their assess edwards. they are just awful the pair of them. Oh and she has BLOATY bulimia like face... man is she weird looking thin but face bloat

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2012, 12:47:34 am »

You know what I loved most of all about this lunch?
The fact that the lady with the highest title of all (empress) basically arrived in flip-flop's! tehe
I know they are part of the traditional regal outfit of Japan but still...

About the outfit's:
HM Elisabeth: she look's nice
Kate is ok,
Charlene looks good, nice colour, classic cut
the Swaziland lady looks like she asked Helena Bonham-Carter for advise on what to wear for the queens gig. blink (I adore HBC for her wacky sense of dress but she the only one I know that can pull it off without looking trashy/ridiculous)
Bea and Eugenie look good.
the Thai princess I love the bag  (looks like a jewel box: it's different from those clutches most of the others have  thumbsup )
My own queen Paola: looks mèh, I like the lavender colour but the neckline is not that great.
HM Rania: err what is that thing on her shoulder?
HM Margarethe: rather dull and grey mouse, I expected more from her, she usually isn't afraid of some colour. (and Hendrik looks as if he's thinking "Oh dang what's the Queens name again? Shoot, I can't remember her name! blink)
Sheika Moza: love it, turban, dress, shoes and jewels (check out the belt!) all of it looks classy and very refined
Maria of Luxembourg: cool colour, nice fabric but the cut is dreadful.
HM Silvia: méh boring cut and boring colour.
HM Sonja: idem as Silvia yawn!
HM Anne-marie: I like the length and cut of the dress looks a bit swinging fifty's without petticoat, pity that it's so colourless.
HM Beatrix: don't like the color but the fringe on the front looks kinda sweet
HM Marguerita: good colour, cut is a bit meh
Princess Lalla of Morocco: very nice, again the belt is a stunner, but I liked the evening outfit from BP dinner better

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Leila
Countess

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2012, 01:00:31 am »

^I'm trying to figure out if Kate is talking to Queen Anne-Marie there.  But yes her obsessive behavior is clearly showing through.

Also look at 1:03 in this video.  You can see Kate and William talking over each over.  Awkward.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/the_queens_diamond_jubilee/9275105/Queens-Jubilee-lunch-overshadowed-by-row-over-King-of-Bahrain.html

dignitaries in the room and william and kate spend their time talking to arthur up their assess edwards. they are just awful the pair of them. Oh and she has BLOATY bulimia like face... man is she weird looking thin but face bloat
AEdwards was there? Didn't he want to retire after that stupid wedding? wopedo
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2012, 01:01:11 am »

i think it was him?

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2012, 01:10:45 am »

Big day for HM and its all about Kate

Moza, the empress, charlene, Lalla,and thai princess wore my favorite 

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2012, 01:45:28 am »

Is it only me or was this lunch very disappointing? 

Other thing, nearly everyone looks awful. Have you seen Rania? Ugh.
There was absolutely no one there that had any sparkle they looked like they had to be there not want to.I don't know who took the pictures but all of them look like wax figures or cardboard cut outs.easter-lol
_____________________________________________________-

the baby pink color makes her look dirty.
Pink or pastels are not her colors since she has such a strong negative or hard aura and presence about her she can't pull off softness she should stick to dark colors it suits her.The other women were dressed in like softer materials someone said her dress was wool  at this time maybe since she's so thin she feels cold.The DM really put the price of the dress really bold in print didn't they.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2012, 03:10:14 am »

Sorry for the double posts.
In a few pictures it looks like she was trying to get attention but the people looked so uninterested I think a few got her number what she really stands for not all are not fooled.

Ahhh...Doesn't it warm your heart to know we're all in it together in these recession hit times.Bobby,London
Hope everyone reading this ready to cough up for the freeloaders get together!They just keep spending our hard earned money don't they,day by day when are they going to contribute something for us??Well,don't hang around waiting,they are not aware that we even exist,apart from the fact  that their money comes from somewhere.Are they bothered that we might not have enough to pay our bills...does it look like it...of course not!!Parky Poodle,Dorset
Again there were protests more and more.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:12:41 am by Magnolia » Logged

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2012, 04:22:58 am »

^I'm trying to figure out if Kate is talking to Queen Anne-Marie there.  But yes her obsessive behavior is clearly showing through.

Also look at 1:03 in this video.  You can see Kate and William talking over each over.  Awkward.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/the_queens_diamond_jubilee/9275105/Queens-Jubilee-lunch-overshadowed-by-row-over-King-of-Bahrain.html

I'm still trying to figure out who is who, but a royal couple gave a paper (or is it a gift) to the Queen. I wonder what that was for.

All the women present look frumpy IMO. Except for Lalla of Morocco...  thumbsup
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:25:16 am by Acornia » Logged
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2012, 04:25:32 am »

^^^Magnolia up there!  What a good point you made there about the pastels and Kate's hard edge.  Doesn't mix at all.  And it was I and someone else who mentioned the wool; it's not the time of year for it at all. 

I somehow think she was trying to 'bulk up' her body with the pleats and the extra fabric weight.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2012, 04:56:55 am »

Sorry for the double posts.
In a few pictures it looks like she was trying to get attention but the people looked so uninterested I think a few got her number what she really stands for not all are not fooled.

Ahhh...Doesn't it warm your heart to know we're all in it together in these recession hit times.Bobby,London
Hope everyone reading this ready to cough up for the freeloaders get together!They just keep spending our hard earned money don't they,day by day when are they going to contribute something for us??Well,don't hang around waiting,they are not aware that we even exist,apart from the fact  that their money comes from somewhere.Are they bothered that we might not have enough to pay our bills...does it look like it...of course not!!Parky Poodle,Dorset
Again there were protests more and more.

Kate spent way too much on such a simply designed outfit; there is no way that I would pay thousands for something that simply designed, unless it were really, really high quality. She looked cheap (like William likes her) and I am sure that Kate as usual ended up looking cartoonish as she played for the camera.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2012, 05:01:30 am »

^Srsly.  $2000-something for that dress that looked like I made it in HomeEc?  Not cool.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2012, 05:15:53 am »

If I buy a dress that costs that much for lunch, it's going ot be an ensemble and be something regal, not generically designed. Second, the major headlines made it all about Kate, which will be just worse for Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2012, 05:22:27 am »

If I'm going to spend $2k on any clothing it certainly wouldn't be that dress.  It would at least include a pair of $500 shoes.

At any rate, how true about WK taking the spotlight, BUT, I wonder if that's not orchestrated because HM is listening to Wills whispering in her ear that this is an opportunity to push Wasty forward.  I honestly believe HM would buy into it. 

It will take an onslaught of media venom to finally wake that whole group up.  Something tells me they're all afraid to upset Precious William.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2012, 05:37:05 am »

All those women in that room are better credentialed, have better lineage, and better reputations than she will ever have.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2012, 05:45:36 am »

^Yes.  And don't think Wasty doesn't know it.  Her facial expression seeing Charlene's whole look made my week.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: