Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:34:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windsor Lunch (May 18) & Ascot Event (May 19) for foreign monarchs  (Read 22137 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 06:17:30 pm »

Chances are William is about to pop; any wagers on when it will happen? Kate as usual trying ot make something happen and it ain't happening.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
ermilinda
royal watcher

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 06:42:19 pm »

nervous OMG WHATS THAT SMELL?.... its Richard's bad breath saying... "she's a decoy"  laundry

WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE OF KATE!                      WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE OF WILLS!
benign
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2012, 06:59:11 pm »

like the style but not the color and its wool, goodness she must have been sweating like crazy..nice to see the rest of the royal families...

i like what Charlene is wearing, very simple...she looked sad...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2012, 07:15:11 pm »

What is wasty doing here?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/18/article-2146404-13296083000005DC-161_634x496.jpg

Is PW not permitted to talk to someone else without her input?

I didn't mind how she dressed but compared to the beautiful Charlene she looked dowdy and a little on "not belonging there" side.  Her lack of breeding keeps showing and in reality she had years to go to finishing schools, learn etiquette etc, but she's like a child.

I almost feel sorry for her because I think she's trying.  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Leila
Countess

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2012, 07:42:33 pm »

Pictures of protesters:
http://imgbox.com/aahfy1Bp
http://imgbox.com/aabpBMqy
http://imgbox.com/aapDPPho
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2012, 07:59:55 pm »

lmao @ Willy wonder what she was saying...
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2012, 08:06:18 pm »

What is wasty doing here?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/18/article-2146404-13296083000005DC-161_634x496.jpg

Is PW not permitted to talk to someone else without her input?

I didn't mind how she dressed but compared to the beautiful Charlene she looked dowdy and a little on "not belonging there" side.  Her lack of breeding keeps showing and in reality she had years to go to finishing schools, learn etiquette etc, but she's like a child.

I almost feel sorry for her because I think she's trying.  eating cookies
Charlene certainly looks happy...!!!  tehe
Cougar Carole and the British syncophant Kate-press is going to be "livid", they will have Charlene's head sauer for talking to William and smiling shifty while doing so.
I'll bet in a few days we'll have articles of "How Kate talked Charlene into staying Princess of Monaco!"  bored3
2."How Kate is advising Charlene on how to bring out the best in her (bald) Prince!"  laugh

3."How Kate has been invited to Monaco to help Charlene over depresssion!"
4. "How Charlene and Kate are trying to fix Pippa up with a ................insert any young European Aristo)  bored3
5. How Kate is advising Charlene with a proper diet to help her get pregnant.  king

Carole's probably looking at Charlene thinking, that should be HER Standing talking to William at the Queen's Jubilee Lunch.

I'll bet before the years over,Pippa tries to get invited to something in Monaco. I think her plan now may be Euro-Aristos.  laugh
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 08:13:39 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
observer
gossip insider

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2012, 08:33:07 pm »

reading the guest list of monarchs
HM King Simeon II of the Bulgarians
HM Queen Margarita of the Bulgarians
HM King Constantine of the Hellenes
HM Queen Anne-Marie of the Hellenes
HM King Michael I of Romania
HM Queen Anne of Romania

Bulgaria, Greece and Romania are republics, they don't have any monarchs anymore. Therefore their title HM is wrong! I think even HRH isn't correct, but could be acceptable because of relationship reasons (all three dynasties are related to the Windsors)
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2012, 08:42:04 pm »

The Palace PR flunkies must have finished early for the weekend because there are no 'stunning', 'wow, beautiful' statemnts in the comments.  Also noticeable is the lack of single sentence comments.  It's so obvious, it's laughable.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

observer
gossip insider

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2012, 08:46:13 pm »

Charlene certainly looks happy...!!!  tehe
Cougar Carole and the British syncophant Kate-press is going to be "livid", they will have Charlene's head sauer for talking to William and smiling shifty while doing so.
I'll bet in a few days we'll have articles of "How Kate talked Charlene into staying Princess of Monaco!"  bored3
2."How Kate is advising Charlene on how to bring out the best in her (bald) Prince!"  laugh

3."How Kate has been invited to Monaco to help Charlene over depresssion!"
4. "How Charlene and Kate are trying to fix Pippa up with a ................insert any young European Aristo)  bored3
5. How Kate is advising Charlene with a proper diet to help her get pregnant.  king

Carole's probably looking at Charlene thinking, that should be HER Standing talking to William at the Queen's Jubilee Lunch.

I'll bet before the years over,Pippa tries to get invited to something in Monaco. I think her plan now may be Euro-Aristos.  laugh

6. Kate and Charlene are talking how to procure Prince Harry with Charlotte Casiraghi and Pippa with Andre'  easter-lol
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2012, 08:51:39 pm »

I wouldn't put it past Carole to make a phonecall to Kate tonight to ask if Pippa might be able to meet Andrea , but I do wonder would him being untitled matter to Carole and Pippa?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 08:54:43 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2012, 09:55:16 pm »

Boy, as you see all of the other pictures, Wasty looks really out of place.  Charlene nailed it and there's, to me, a nasty glint in WK's eyes when PW's talking to Charlene.  See there, Wasty?  That's what an adult, accomplished woman looks like, talks like (I assume) and behaves like.  Calm, cool, collected.  Not sloppy-haired, manic-faced, and clingy.  A woman with presence.  Look and Learn.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2012, 11:08:37 pm »

I get the feeling that Charlene listens to handlers as far as what may work for her and what to do at these outings. I think Kate still wants to play the Co-ed girlfriend and it really showed at this Royal event. Charlene represented herself in a dignified manner, even if it's all new to her(and with all the nasty press she's had from the British especially, I am glad she is there holding her own, it shows some character on her part.)  IMO, Kate appears to be playing the girlfriend still. I don't understand why Kate can't go to these things and appear like an adult, she is a 30 yr old woman.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:10:46 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2012, 11:13:19 pm »

^I dunno, but the contrast is startling to me.  She's had over a year now to gain some sort of something and nothing's changed.  Nothing at all.  It's becoming nauseating now, for me.  It's got to be embarrassing for the UK and everyone involved with her especially when they're not blind, either, and can see what a little schoolgirl she looks like and acts like by comparison. 

The way she's dressed makes me want to tell her to go and file something and get my reports ready for tomorrow's morning meeting.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Leila
Countess

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »

I've said this in the other thread already, but I'm just going to repeat it here.

WK's problem is that the position she's in is far too big for her. She's just not up to the job. It's as simple as that. imo
berlin
Countess

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 11:23:42 pm »

Is it just me or do Albert & Charlene look super bored in this photo?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/18/article-2146404-1328AA0A000005DC-741_634x500.jpg

Don't you all see William's embarrassment and anger at Kate here?  It would be so nice if Kate would stop attaching herself to him.  Doesn't she not know how to mingle?
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012, 11:27:33 pm »

^  William always does that when Kate speaks...remember when she did her piece to camera in Copenhagen, he was rolling his eyes and pursing his lips.  Also there is another pic from today where he has his finger over his mouth as Kate is talking, almost as though he is subconsciously trying to shut her up.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2012, 11:29:20 pm »

this photo has be bewildered too, How did Kate go from  standing with William chatting up Charlene to out of the conversation, making a face in the back of them? Did William move his body around to no longer include Kate in the chat?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:36:05 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2012, 11:32:53 pm »

^I'm trying to figure out if Kate is talking to Queen Anne-Marie there.  But yes her obsessive behavior is clearly showing through.

Also look at 1:03 in this video.  You can see Kate and William talking over each over.  Awkward.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/the_queens_diamond_jubilee/9275105/Queens-Jubilee-lunch-overshadowed-by-row-over-King-of-Bahrain.html
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2012, 11:33:50 pm »

^^To me, it just looks like the usual 'when is this over' look of PW's.  It's painfully obvious that he hates these things, and doesn't disguise it very well anymore.  I don't think he's thinking about WK at all.

^^^^^That's undoubtedly true, Berlin, and I did catch your remark on the other thread.  But, the fact remains that this IS her job now and there are no more excuses.  Whether or not the job is too big for her is somewhat irrelevant because the tasks are still there and she's got to do them.  And do them well to be a qualified ambassador for the good people of the UK.

This is just embarrassing and I don't care how they do it, but it's time for some major intervention or else it's just going to get worse the longer the media keeps selling a horse that can't run.  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: