Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 06:36:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton Demands Diana Death Probe  (Read 5488 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: May 02, 2012, 06:50:31 pm »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/globe-magazine-kate-middleton-demands-new-lady-diana-death-probe-0502/

bored3

Yeah, it's the Globe, and the insanity continues with more HM bashing, of course:

Kate Middleton fearing for her own life and that of sister Pippa Middleton has ordered a new inquest into the death of Lady Diana Spencer, the Princess of Wales.  Many suspected that the royal family was somehow involved in Lady Di’s tragic automobile accident that killed her along with her billionaire boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, and her driver and security guard, Henri Paul.   Dodi’s father, Mohamed Al-Fayed, publicly accused Queen Elizabeth II’s husband, Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh and British Secret Service of plotting the fatal crash.

Lady Di was a major thorn in the side of the royal family as she traipsed around Europe like a loose starlet after her scandalous divorce from Prince Charles.  Although there was never any official proof of royal involvement in Lady Di’s violent and tragic death there remain many unanswered questions.
The cover of this week’s GLOBE states that ‘Kate Demands New Diana Death Probe’ as a bombshell book reveals at last that Queen Elizabeth II had Di murdered!  Kate says that she ‘wants the truth’ and who can blame her?  We all know that Kate has so far looked up to Prince William’s grandmother, the Queen, as guide to her own behavior.  But if she fears that the Queen was involved in Lady Di’s demise then that respect would rapidly change to fear and loathing.

The scandal involving Pippa on her weekend of drunken and kinky debauchery in Paris has tainted Kate and made her sister an outcast in royal circles.  Could Kate possibly worry for her own safety or that of her dear sister?   Does Kate fear that if Pippa refuses to settle down and live more conservatively then the Queen might order something done?  Something serious?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 07:00:26 pm »

If she is actually that stupid .She is rattling the cages of a tiger at feeding time

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 07:30:11 pm »

This is the best headline of the week. I love it.    laugh This is just what the Royal Family "doesn't" need.

I hope the press starts pitting Kate against the Palace more and more even if the stories are imaginary.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 08:08:43 pm »

I think she is going chicken coop crazy; what on earth is this going to do other than bring up a horrible enough death and I am sure the MI6 have more important things. AS for fearing for her safety, to suggest that HM would need (or want) to kill her and her sister is beyond the pale.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 08:32:33 pm »

It probably has no basis, but if any of it is true it only goes to show what Kate is made of.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 09:21:13 pm »

lmao lmao lmao lmao
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 09:35:39 pm »

It probably has no basis, but if any of it is true it only goes to show what Kate is made of.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

As for the MI6, I hope they tell her to eff off and stop wasting their resources. Does she think she is being empowered and if she thinks antagonizing HM is the way to go, she is obviously out of her mind. The whole Diana thing is over and done with and it's not like there WASN'T a huge investigation done.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 10:43:41 pm »

Perhaps that visit Kate and Widdleton made to MI6 was to demand a new investigation.  Seriously, Kate hasn't got the authority to demand anything like this...it's got to be hogwash, there is a limit to what I believe in the tabs  laugh

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 10:58:48 pm »

Agree Mooster it is hogwash Kate has no such power to demand reopening of inquests.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 12:56:31 am »

laugh laugh
I love globe for their funny over the top, dramatic,juicy, gossipy stories like this! Cool
The cool/hilarious thing about this is that in three simple steps these stories turn from outrageous to fact!
1. first is that other internet sources like blog's and small internet newssites and forum's will pick it up first and dilute it a little, (soften it up make it sound believable)
2. then more 'credible' female mag's like (grazia or star) will run with that basic story in the changed-less-brisk-form and spread the word like it's gospel trough Europe and Australia.
3. and in the end ppl like Katy Nichols will write a piece on it for the British public and it will be turned into 'fact' easter-lol

(that's truly what happened with the whole 'Kate has a odd childhood infertility problem' story, that was originally an outragiuos globestory as well)
Gosh I love the gossip mag circuit!  tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 05:12:12 am »

^Well put, A.  Part of this, though, does show what the media 'thinks' of Wasty and there's always a whiff of wacko about her that she just can't shake.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 05:21:12 am »

^ 'whiff of wacko'  lmao love it tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 05:18:00 pm »

I think Kate is beginning to try ot break HM down.

Bijoux
gossip insider

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 10:29:29 pm »

I piggy back laugh on "whif of wacko"   worship to Yooper.

Just a thought. Just because she doesn’t have the authority doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t have done something like this. We all know how entitled she feels. Kate-Horror-Queen

And well, if she’d stop embarrassing the BRF she wouldn’t have to worry for anything, now would she?   sly
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 05:40:14 am »

Thanks, guys.  We gotta laugh.  We just gotta.

Who the H knows what this woman is up to?  I mean, seriously, she could be saying all kinds of stupid cr#p to PW and feeding his general sense of paranoia.  Granted, this article is beyond believable, but still, it's important only when you ask yourselves, again, would anybody write this about 'fill in the blank'?  Even Crafty Camilla would be beyond this kind of goofiness, I think.

And even if it is sloppy (and it is) journalism, even the most jaded security officer has to take these articles and put them in a file.  You never, ever know.  So, her mere presence has probably created work for somebody unnecessarily, and it's certainly not the first time.

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 11:33:53 am »

As if she had the power to order such an inquiry!  And if she is making such comments to PW, then she ought to be very careful - one never knows who is lurking round corners... spy

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 12:46:41 am »

I think DK is hallucinating from too much of something to attempt this..I wonder what she's done to cause this action that has her crapping in her thongs, if she wears any! 
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2012, 09:29:55 am »

Would she be that stupid? Talk about pushing Chuck's buttons  eating cookies...Gosh I can't wait for him to really deal with Boney it will be ruthless ...
Bijoux
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2012, 03:28:25 pm »

^ Maybe it'll happen during one of their super duper secret nights out.  easter-James
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2012, 04:03:12 pm »

devil2
Now that is a thing I'd like to see. (ah to be a fly on the wall sometimes)
PC verbally taking her down a peg or two, I think there would be tears, something tells me that man can be ruthless if threatened!
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus, don't tickle a sleeping dragon kate, you will only get your arse burned!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: