Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 03:46:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The hair-raising inside story of Kate's wedding day  (Read 5428 times)
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 07:09:51 am »

You know what gets me? 

In this article they say that Kate takes very good care of her hair.  She gets it trimmed every 8 weeks (okay, lots of women do that) and she uses a special conditioning treatment (Even I do that) and then she gets this special blowout, that only women with "glossy thick hair" can get.

But....

First of all, the "Kate-out" looks just like my hair looks when I leave the salon (except my hair is shorter) and, isn't the blowout supposed to make her hair look glossy, and thick, and shiney?  I mean, isn't that the point?

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 08:08:20 pm »

Carole probably had a bat phone installed in the Berkshire  house that sent up a Bat signal to everyone Kate would need for her appearance on engagement day. 

lmao   worship

Thanks for the laugh SG - just hilarious, & scarily true!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: