Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 11:03:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would prince ever marry 'girl in a sari’?  (Read 4221 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: April 28, 2012, 01:22:49 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9232443/Historian-Dr-David-Starkey-asks-Would-prince-ever-marry-girl-in-a-sari.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 11:48:26 pm »

Well, the future King of England married a woman who descends from coal miners and laborers so anything is possible now.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 11:56:12 pm »

Why not? If she's accomplished and will work hard to represent the RF, Britain and the Commonwealth, then cool.  Of course there will be a lot of petty Little Englander Daily Mail readers who will freak out at the prospect but they're the same ones who worship Waity - so what do they know  snob

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

HC
Countess

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:03:37 pm »

That would be great if a homosexual crown prince or crown princess married another homosexual. Otherwise we would have another Charles and Diana situation again. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 07:07:06 pm »

Why? If the person he/she married was ok with it and married him/her anyway it could work. The main problem would be the press and internet as it would be difficult to hide an affair. King Pavlos was supposedly gay and he married Queen Frederike and they always seem to be very happy together.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 07:12:24 pm »

Alexandrine

I don't think Diana knew that Charles didn't love her. But that is another discussion.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 08:01:25 pm »

That's why I said if both knew what they were getting into.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 04:00:03 pm »

That would be great if a homosexual crown prince or crown princess married another homosexual. Otherwise we would have another Charles and Diana situation again. 

Now that would be a true 'fairy' tale, eh?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HC
Countess

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 05:26:43 pm »

Kuei Fei
I'm thinking, thinking  huh
Oh now I get it  tehe
My knowledge of the english language nearly reached its limits  easter-wink

Alexandrine
I thought I would respond to the "?" in your post. But not all "?" are "?", I know.
blu3b3RRy
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 12:31:10 am »

^ kuei fei & HC, i don't get it...(?_?) 
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 12:50:43 am »

well a marriage between two gay royal's would truly be a "fairy tale"
'a fairy' is local slang for a gay person.

But I'm not sure what HC meant with the whole "?"-thing dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
blu3b3RRy
royal watcher

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 05:12:46 am »

thankyou  i didn't know that...^-^;;;;
HC
Countess

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 07:11:58 pm »

Akasha

I tried to answer something that I thought was a question from Alexandrine.

But as I understand Alexandrine her "?" was a retoric question. Maybe. (Perhaps I misunderstood + answered wrongly to something else.)  tehe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 10:38:35 pm »

^yeah I think that '?' was meant rhetorical but sometimes is good to answer those questions as well to avoid confusion easter-lol
As you can see not everyone in here is one the same page linguistically  easter-wink
We may not all speak the same language in real life but in here we usually understand each other.  BFF2
I think that's pretty cool! thumbsup Cool

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 10:41:39 pm »

I'm confused, what question?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 11:09:09 pm »

The 'Why?' part in your reply nr4

HC
Countess

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 07:16:30 pm »

Akasha
I do agree. It is very interesting to be able to get to know about other cultures and countries.  BFF2
So rewarding.  flower

And I'm improving my english. As well as my knowledge of slang  tehe

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: