Royal Gossip
June 20, 2018, 08:53:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US political news II  (Read 41947 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2017, 07:32:24 am »

Is this anything we didn't already  know?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014459/Hillary-Clinton-s-campaign-paid-dirty-dossier-Trump.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2017, 12:40:26 pm »

^Of course not.  It's just that the world never received it (thanks media!)  As you state, we've known Clinton shenanigans forEVER.  They're too busy here suppressing the uranium 1 backstory and Russian pay to play with Clinton/Obama now.  But, this is an encouraging start.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2017, 02:06:58 pm »

The Dems/RINOs/Globalists wanted a Russian investigation, and a Russian investigation they shall have!!!!    Let the uranium chips fall where they may!!!!      easter-James
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2017, 02:23:11 pm »

^ laugh  From your lips to God’s ears, my friend.  We live in hope.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2017, 09:31:41 pm »

Amazingly some dimwits still believe the Clintons are good people and that HRC should be president and don't believe these things, call them "conspiracies" or blatantly ignore proof. That's the greatest shocker.
That a widely read paper like the dm is reporting sth like this, is nothing short of a miracle. I like this tbh. Hopefully the last dolts wake up.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #365 on: October 29, 2017, 07:54:11 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
Val
Princess

« Reply #366 on: October 29, 2017, 08:33:51 pm »

Nothing surprises any more.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2017, 07:44:11 am »

Nor me mores the pity
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #368 on: November 02, 2017, 02:30:35 pm »

Merciful heavens!   Is there even enough brain bleach in the world to undo the image of MO's dress hiked up to her bottom?     ick

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/MichelleObamaFormerPresidentObamaFirst81kVxyGIaDXl.jpg
BostonLibby
royal watcher

« Reply #369 on: November 03, 2017, 03:46:58 pm »

Yikes!  No there isn't!!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #370 on: November 03, 2017, 08:16:13 pm »

She's copying waity
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #371 on: November 28, 2017, 01:20:28 pm »

Christmas decorations are up at the White House.  A very Merry Christmas from our house to yours.   flower

https://youtu.be/THr_seahKUI

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #372 on: November 28, 2017, 03:35:49 pm »

The White House looks beautiful this year.   X-Mas_fireplace
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #373 on: November 28, 2017, 03:45:11 pm »

^The children who came looked like they were having a lot of fun!

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #374 on: November 30, 2017, 07:35:49 pm »

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/30/us-stocks-dow-record-high-tax-reform-senate.html

[Dow soars 315 points as chances of Senate tax bill passing increase with McCain support
Fred Imbert
Published 4 Hours Ago  Updated 1 Min Ago
CNBC.com
/quote]

Stocks rallied on Thursday as the possibility of the Senate passing a bill aimed at overhauling the U.S. tax code increased.

The Dow Jones industrial average surged 315 points, breaking above 24,000 for the first time, with Goldman Sachs leading advancers on the 30-stock index.

This year, for the first time since 2008, which was a lonnnng 9 years, I am getting an above 1% increase in pay.  Many years it was 0%. 

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #375 on: December 01, 2017, 01:47:14 pm »

[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/kate-steinle-trial-jose-ines-garcia-zarate-not-guilty-fatal-pier-shooting//url]

SAN FRANCISCO -- A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

"Help me, dad:" Father recounts Kate Steinle's last moments on San Francisco pier

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

This makes me physically ill.  I have to abide by a jury’s decision but this is a gross miscarriage of justice.  To me.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #376 on: December 01, 2017, 03:47:02 pm »

^ A textbook case of involuntary manslaughter if ever there was one.  I wonder who was on that jury . . .
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2017, 03:49:02 pm »

^Dopey San Franciscans.  There are a few.  I've seem them in action.  Very disappointing but I was surprised to see the SF Chronicle be outraged as well so there's hope.  A little.

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #378 on: December 03, 2017, 03:27:31 am »

Ok perhaps not political but I wonder what your opinion is on this yooper, has it become this bad since I've been there last?
'Cause I def don't remember this many homeless ppl in SD!
And the fact that they have to put up a separate tent for vet's is disgraceful IMO
The country owes them soo much yet allows this to happen to their warhero's!
The bloody navy yard is right next doors for pete's sake!  bignono  Angry sauer
This sounds right up your professional ally hun, call some bigshot's and do a fundraiser because this is real bad PR for SD thumbsdown

San Diego opens giant tent to house 350 homeless people to help contain a hepatitis A outbreak that has killed 20

The first of three industrial-sized tents to house the homeless opened Friday as part of the city's efforts to contain a hepatitis outbreak
The outbreak has killed 20 people in the past year, marking the worst epidemic of its kind in the US in 20 years
About 20 people made their way to a bunk bed Friday in the tent that will house 350 single men and women
Two other giant tents will open later this month - one for families and one for veterans - the tents will house a total of 700 people

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5138193/San-Diego-opens-giant-tent-contain-hepatitis-outbreak.html#ixzz50ABs3zOH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #379 on: December 03, 2017, 04:37:37 am »

It’s fabulous that you have “adopted” what was once America’s Finest City.  It’s become an abominable mess with the influx of homeless, spiking housing costs, a depleted treasury, state-wide, and impossible border control.

If it makes you feel any better, I have already joined forces in an outreach program to set up an endowment to cover health care services through our Foundation at my church.  Many doctors are rotating their services pro bono but the costs are running into the tens of millions.  The deep pockets are on my committee’s list.  We have already secured iver $5M.

In addition, we are actively pounding doors and offices of the counties/cities of SD and Los Angeles to halt sanctuary city protection laws which would allow for a smoother operation with fed border agents in order to protect the appalling criminal activity among the illlegals and those illegals/felons who prey on the innocents in the tent cities.  What happens is that the felons (usually drug related) come over, are currently protected, then threaten law-abiding illegals who then are terrified to call a doctor or go to the authorities.

California’s a financial disaster and they know what they have to do but we’ll see.  Having the majority on social welfare programs has broken its back.  And the majority of those ate not US citizens. 

I head back in March mainly for this and the adult Make a Wish project so will keep you updated.   thankyou

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: