Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 09:04:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 41280 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2018, 01:11:29 am »

^Agree.  It is nice, sometimes, to hear that you're not alone in a crisis and somebody who has been thru it can help.  But, only, and I mean only if you ask.  Got that when pregnant and Good God, when I became a widow.  So, now I am yet another annoying "topper" to you.  Didn't mean that at all.

My beef tonight is frickin snooty, uppity Williams Sonoma.  Tried forever to place an order online using my birthday month $25 cert.  plus, you get free shipping over a certain amount which I was.  All I got were warnings that the promo code was no longer available but it was all over the top of the page! 

So, I had to call.  And wait.  It got figured out and all was fine but the whole thing was so klunky when they try to sell themselves as this premier cooking/kitchen co.  They're not.

Vent over.

Oh.  What I was working on (and now you can all kick my a$$ and vent at me) was my Christmas table.  Placemats, napkins, whatever.  It's still July, Yooper.   easter-James

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2018, 02:08:52 am »

^ I like honest support. It's great. A genuine bond can form between people who have suffered through the same or similar horrors.

What I meant was a particular person who convinced herself that she is like me and that she, too, suffered kidnap and torture. She is claiming the VERY SAME and I do mean THE EXACT things that happened to me also happened to her. THE VERY SAME THINGS.
The same torture, very specific. Psycho chick.I would feel sorry for her but the pain was too great for me to be that kind to her. It's bizarre as fyck. And creepy. I want to tell her to give it a rest already but I stay far clear of fhat one. No telling what she is capable of. She even sent me messages to read. Sick. And it's so not cool to hurl this shyt at a true victim. It's not.

I'm very sorry you suffered so much sadness in your life YooperMod. Sending you virtual hugs and positive thoughts. hug flower hug
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:15:49 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2018, 03:04:00 am »

^ hug back to you!  How kind.  I have much for ehich to be grateful and if you live long enough things happen or something.  Everybody has a cross to bear.

But!  You have this psycho person figured out.  Now I get it.  She sounds looney.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: