Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:33:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 41274 times)
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »

My Rant:  The scam artist often known as dentists.  So, I just finished with a particularly traumatic visit to the dentist.  I had an abscessed gum and after a week of penicillin, I went in for a deep clean on the nasty little tooth.  Now I am fortunate to have dental insurance, but after they paid their little bit, for a 40 minute session of H-e-double hockey stick, I paid $212.00  and now I am told I should consider a tooth implant, not covered by insurance $3000 + egads.  I can see myself investing in stock with dental floss about three times a day.  How do these inflated numbers occur?huhhuh??   All day, I have looked and felt like this  ick ick ick ick ick Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked sob sob sob sob Angry Angry Angry wine   
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2014, 11:06:14 pm »

They are going to take out your tooth and then put another one there? I recommend you that you think it through before you do it.

Maybe having an space in your mouth is not the most beautiful thing but an artificial tooth is very painful and also a long process. My father has two and after seeing him going through it I wouldn't do it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2014, 11:17:34 pm »

Google

Has

Destroyed

YouTube

It was such a simpel and enjoyable thing for me to use, but now it's a complicated mess that doesn't even keep track of all my viewing history.

There's a special place in Hades for these people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:31 pm »

I *despise* the new youtube too. Same with the new update of the android software. It makes chrome crash every.single.time.

It also happens in my pc since they updated chrome. Gosh why fix it when it works.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2014, 01:41:10 am »

^^^
Alex,

Thank you for being another voice of reason, I looked this up on the internet and there are many who would second and third your motion.  I think I may be going on a floss buying binge in the next few days.   Shocked 

Agreed on YouTube, I thought I was the only one that noticed it changed and not for the better. 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2014, 05:12:36 pm »

My rant for today people who drop their kids  to my house with out any food or any entreatment  books DVDs.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:14:45 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2014, 10:12:52 pm »

One of the peasants they made it look like it is an easy process but it is not. They have to put bolts in your gum so the teeth can be stable. And not everyone accepts the bolts so you may pay do it and then get an infection or god knows what in your mouth.

It also hurts a lot. A LOT.

One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2014, 10:41:13 pm »

^
Thank you so much Alex,
I have been doing some research on this as well and what you just mentioned has been mentioned by more than a few.  The good news is I don't think I am going to lose this tooth anytime soon, the Dentist did a deep clean so while it is sore it feels much better, the abscess is gone.  For the time being, I plan to invest in floss, a loooooottttt of floss  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2014, 01:20:06 am »

My Rant: I have nowhere to write this so I am just going to post it here because I'm really frustrated and I don't know what's going on. So, I think everyone knows I live a life that's almost crazy and different from normal. Basically, I experience dreams about anything and everything that becomes reality. Well, late last year I went to America and met a man I recognised from my past lives. Even the psychics I visited described him perfectly - down to the T. It didn't work out and I am not even talking to him anymore and yet I am still dreaming of him. And it is driving me insane!!!

All the dreams I've had since January have been of him and it's really annoying because I don't think it would work out between us and I just wish it would stop. Last night I dreamt of being with my high schools friends. We were at a psychic convention and we were in a store looking at Spells. I didn't buy anything though I wished I could get a psychic reading. However, my mum was leaving work early to pick me up so we left the convention without purchasing anything. Then the dream changed, and I was meeting the man in a shopping mall outside a particular store. I love sales and specials, so he was waiting for me at the store. He had just finished with a client and it was obvious he was tired and that he needed a "break" and he preferred to go through his emails than going shopping. I didn't mind and in the end we didn't go shopping, instead we went back to my hotel room and I gave him a hug and told him everything would be okay and that whatever trauma he is going through would stop.

^I think the dream is trying to tell me that he needs a "break" because he is such a hard worker but we're not even together so what am I supposed to do about it? I've had other dreams as well about him. I've already talked to a psychic about it and she told me I would have a choice between this man and another man that I will meet within the next 6 months. But what I find really frustrating is that I keep dreaming of him!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2014, 02:04:34 am »

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Disgusting Danish zoo killing a giraffe along with other animals with some lame excuse about his genes.If he didn't want him to reproduce why didn't that zoo neutered him instead of savagely killing him.That zoo is recycling animals the giraffe was fed to the lions so they wouldn't have to but food.This shouldn't be called a zoo is should be called a slaughter farm and it should be closed down.But that Danish gov are allowing a lot of cruelty towards animlas in that country from dolphins been butchered to live animals being used as target practice.Mother nature you are good and well as tough go and do your stuff!
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/Killing+Marius+giraffe+Danish+much+stomach/9530514/story.html
Seeing the giraffe in this zoo enclouse,people had a chance  to learn something to make them to protect the natural world that is the whole point of a zoo right?
Yes why have them there reproducing then killing them makes no sense.There was a story a long time ago of zoos in the US the older animals were so sold to damn hunters for profit and were butchered in the most despicable way.
The animal kingdom is brutal,but it's no match for mankind's cruelty.
Very true,it's freaking 2014 and all this is still going on humans have not evolved at all.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
HC
Countess

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2014, 05:46:18 pm »

I'm a dane and I'm disgusted too.

I don't understand why living pigs are being used by the military as target practise. Its primitive and - well I have no words.

Zoo's - well I never go to zoo because in my mind zoo's are a concept that I can't understand. What is the point in having small places where animals live under unnatural circumstances that is often maltreatment due to the lack of space.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2014, 06:20:06 am »

I have a special place for resentment in my heart for the dumb-nut ditz-bunnies known as credit union accountants. I ordered them to NOT allow the bank to allow overdrafts to cover bills and the dumb-wits let it happen again! For the second time! I now have to pay a $30 bounce fee and the dip-wits apparently let it happen once before. They fixed it the first time (yet while it was happening I was having a heart and panic attack) and now again, it happened. They said PayPal allowed it (I'll deal with them later!) and yet THEY are supposed to ensure that this doesn't happen. *fools*. This is why I dislike credit unions and banks; they let overdrafts happen and then soak the customer. Frankly I think overdraft protection should be banned.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2014, 01:45:59 am »

I don't understand why living pigs are being used by the military as target practise. Its primitive and - well I have no words.

Zoo's - well I never go to zoo because in my mind zoo's are a concept that I can't understand. What is the point in having small places where animals live under unnatural circumstances that is often maltreatment due to the lack of space.

Very Sad HC that poor animal didn't even know what was in store for him.Even the UK zoo talked to that zoo to take in the giraffe and he was still kill they had no excuse only to feed the lions.You have to wonder how many abuses right now are still going on in that zoo.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2014, 05:58:54 am »

I met this guy on a dating website a few months ago, and we hit it off, but then I decided not to follow through (I had some other things going on, and wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship again). Well, fast forward to about a month ago, and we re-met on the same website, and decided to meet.  Everything was going perfectly, and we had this amazing connection, but now he's gotten a job in a city that's about 8 hours away.  So now this relationship that could have really been something has to end before it even began.

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Sparky
courtier

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2014, 06:54:25 am »

I met this guy on a dating website a few months ago, and we hit it off, but then I decided not to follow through (I had some other things going on, and wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship again). Well, fast forward to about a month ago, and we re-met on the same website, and decided to meet.  Everything was going perfectly, and we had this amazing connection, but now he's gotten a job in a city that's about 8 hours away.  So now this relationship that could have really been something has to end before it even began.

there Aww.... nothing wrong with long distance relationships if you both want it to work out. Maybe you could start looking for a job there? I know lots of couples which have done that, some took years before they could finally live together.

Anyway, if not - there is still plenty of fish left in the sea.  thumbsup
HC
Countess

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2014, 11:49:01 am »

Very Sad HC that poor animal didn't even know what was in store for him.Even the UK zoo talked to that zoo to take in the giraffe and he was still kill they had no excuse only to feed the lions.You have to wonder how many abuses right now are still going on in that zoo.

I agree.
But why do we have zoo's in the first place?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2014, 01:54:42 pm »

^ So people can look at animals from other parts of the world. Not a good enough reason in my view.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2014, 03:54:51 pm »

^Sometimes the animals in zoos are put there because they are almost extinct, and this way they can be protected and have a chance at getting the population up again.

there Aww.... nothing wrong with long distance relationships if you both want it to work out. Maybe you could start looking for a job there? I know lots of couples which have done that, some took years before they could finally live together.

Anyway, if not - there is still plenty of fish left in the sea.  thumbsup

I did a long distance relationship before, but we had been together for a year before he moved.  I think if we had been together longer and he still wanted to move, I would consider finding a job down there, but it's only been a couple of weeks.  So I'll just see if we can continue talking online, and on the phone, and see what happens next.

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
HC
Countess

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2014, 04:03:44 pm »

^ So people can look at animals from other parts of the world. Not a good enough reason in my view.

Snokitty, I totally agree.

^Sometimes the animals in zoos are put there because they are almost extinct, and this way they can be protected and have a chance at getting the population up again.

I myself support this cause
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_Dr%C3%B8scher_Nielsen

Lone Droscher created a project in Central Kalimantan to deal with the swelling numbers of orphaned orangutans. The sanctuary is designed to hold up to 100 orphaned orangutans while they go through rehabilitation. In addition to quarantine cages, medical clinic, and nursery, the sanctuary has a large area of forest in which orangutans can learn the skills needed to live in the wild. Many of these orangutans are only weeks old when they arrive, and all of them are psychologically traumatized.The sanctuary not only saves the mostly orphaned baby orangutans from the local farmers and illegal pet-traders, but has developed a process for their gradual re-introduction to the remaining Borneo rainforest.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2014, 07:22:29 pm »

^I'm watching closely the bill in California, the Orca Act, to disallow any Orca to be held in captivity.  Being a water lover and devoted to the Surfrider Foundation, I continue to be appalled at the confinement of these magnificent creatures.  The ones that are currently in captivity would not make it back in the ocean now but would be kept in ocean pens.  Large ones, I hope.  I'm not a fan of zoos or any kind of lock up of animals unless they are on the potentially extinct list.  That includes circuses, too.  Despise them.

Anyway, my big beef tonight is a small one, I grant you. But, I've been searching for a velcro bra that doesn't look like an athletic top or something orthopedic.  Can't find it and it's bugging me.  'Dat's it.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: