Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:30:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 41773 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2013, 03:33:36 am »

Not gonna happen kf tthe uni's make big $$ of these fools
It would be utterly dumb of them to chace those partie and social college goers away

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2013, 12:53:23 am »

So disgusting with an article on DM today of course it's China and the animal abuses.With a bear riding a bike in competition with a monkey and the bear I think killed the monkey they called it the Wild Olympics a monkey also performing on top of a tiger what the *copulate* is wrong with some cultures how many beating do those animals get in order to perform (I know that famous circus in the states also beats the animals)IMO_there has to be something big coming to them all for the years of abuses on helpess creatures that can't really defend themselves.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2013, 12:52:09 am »

The heat///// the heat///// this terrible heat//// its' already starting.Tones of lines in the sky poison coming down stop modifying the freaking weather it's destroying the enviroment and the people of course the bad ones don't care.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2013, 07:16:33 am »

I hear you, sister. The temperature is too d@#% high. *fans self* Mother nature is bipolar. One minutes she's sunny, the next rainy. Global warming for sure.  Shocked

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2013, 12:52:10 am »

^T,Between the dreadful heat and now the big mosquitoes it's like a swamp.Wait until the middle of July it's going to be soo much fun ARHG.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2013, 10:29:36 pm »

It makes you feel good LAPD shooting an innocent dog down it makes you fell like a macho huh.I hope you all get your's soon, abuser, dog killer!!!!!!!!

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2013, 02:06:56 am »

Can these silly celebs and entertainers stop sticking their tongues out in the freaking pictures it looks so dumb.Now I am seeing people from the public in pictures also doing the same things with their tongues what sheeps these mortals are.easter-lol

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2013, 03:04:26 am »

Governor Steve Bullock of Montana you piece of shxt stop ordering the butchery of thousanths of wolves/ greys even little ones you savage.If you want the wolf population to go down I am sure there are vets who volunteer to spay and tag them.Hopefully celebs could get involve with this to get the word out sometimes you see stuff like this and think who is the real"animal" in all this!

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2013, 03:18:58 am »

animal abuse of any kind makes me crazy - but bird hunting in the UK is the worst!  They have killed the indigenous population of birds so they have to import them from factory farms in the US - they get shipped chicks with plastic to keep their beaks shut so they can't peck each other (they are so crowded) - many die on the trip to the UK - then they are kept in pens til they mature.  Essentially tame now - incapable of living wild because they do not know how to find food - then are released - then beaters scare them into the path of the shooters.  They can't even fly.  Hundreds are killed in a typical shoot - and then the carcasses are not even used for food - they are left to rot in piles in the woods or burned. 

PC and his sons routinely do this - yet they will then talk about living sustainably - hey PC - let's think about all the greenhouse gases released by flying thousands of birds to the UK!!  There is a carbon footprint for you.

47 million birds per year that are farm raised for the so called sport.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2013, 05:48:53 am »

Here's what I'm sick of:

Men moaning and complaining about not finding someone decent, but they waste all their time with trash and go figure, end up miserable and cynical. I get sick of this idea that responsible women who have careers are bashed, but since no men are coming along and marrying, well, what are we supposed to do? Sick of it.

Responsible women like to have fun too.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2013, 11:51:11 pm »

KF,

This might come off bad, but I think when dudes go looking for trash and end up with it, it is kind of like social engineering for the smart gals.  By getting rid of the idiots  (men) to the idiots (party girls), then that leaves the good and smart dudes for gals who really want the good and smart dudes.  Someone who looks like Alfred E. Newman and is a good egg, is highly preferable to the Adonis who has the character of pond scum.  JMHO

Oh, and my rant, I am so sick of how this season seems to bring out the absolute worst in people.  The stories of people waiting outside for a day to be the first one in to a store the day after a holiday is sickening.  I went to Whole Foods yesterday, BIG mistake, I was pushed, a nasty little carpet crawler put his grubby little hands in the free cheese samples (yes, I am irked, not to mention grossed out, Whole Foods does not sell cheap cheese), and that psycho who kept talking TMI on the next stool at the bar in Whole Foods  Shocked egads, just drink your Reindeer Brewsky and watch the game on TV.  The story of the complainers of UPS, uh hello, stop procrastinating and you will not have those problems.  This is why I dread this time of year, you cannot escape these miserable old coots.  Civilization is in a downfall.   sauer sauer sauer sauer
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2013, 04:50:35 am »

^I love Whole Foods (guilty pleasure).  I'd be ticked off, too.

My rant, and God forgive me, but it's people bringing one and two year olds to Christmas Eve service, which is a major Holy service in my church, that falls on the quiet and meditative side, our local chamber orchestra was there, the music was beautiful but the screaming infants drowned out the whole thing.  I get it that there may not be a babysitter available but there has to be somebody who would be willing to switch and attend the Christmas service and allow the majority of people to at least hear what's going on and focus on the purpose of the night of nights.  Or take the baby downstairs!

For me, a Christened infant doesn't belong at service at any time; there are volunteers downstairs.  I know.  Big grinch here.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 05:18:38 am »

OOTP - LOL - exactly - I say this about the guys who are trophy wife hunters - what they get is a girl who is hunting a trophy husband - so great - let em marry each other so the rest of us are spared having to mistakenly marry any of them !

In desperation I once took my two year old to Easter Mass - she sat there the whole time - singing out "Alleluia" in that very loud squeaky voice that only a two year old has.  My hubby actually moved away from us - I think he was trying to pretend he wasn't with us. 

My rant for today - home heating oil prices - please tell me why we now have to pay 4.30 per gallon?  The stuff used to cost less than 2 per gallon - I have this old farmhouse - leaks everywhere for the heat to escape - it is costing us a fortune!
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 05:34:18 am »

^Rant-worthy, cate.  Among many, many other things, home heating was on the Top Ten list of reasons why my husband and I moved away from Michigan to go to California.  We had oil heat and to replace it with gas was an impossibility.

It was horrific and no amount of 'weatherizing' was going to help an old antique home be efficient.  We always said we were heating the outdoors more than we.  This was back in 1999 or 2000 and our Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar heating bills each topped out at over or above $400/month. Total utilities with the darkened winters were over $150/month. I can only imagine what it all is now.  My home that I'm in now, I built or more accurately, supervised the building and I made sure that cement was poured into the walls and major insulation in the roof.  Tall chimney and copper piping everywhere.  SO expensive, but so worth it.

About all I can say and get completely annihilated for it is Drill Baby, Drill.  Or, as we did, if one can, move.  My hubby just about fainted when we received our first utility bill in California and it was $35 and that was ALL utilities combined.   Oh, don't get me started.  Sorry!  Too late! But, for another vent, if anybody thinks it's inexpensive living in a winter climate, they are super, uber wrong.  Winter tires, roof care, auto underbody rust protection, weatherizing, plowing, clothing, lousy medical care, wear and tear on vehicles, higher auto insurance rates, blah, blah, blah.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2014, 06:09:28 am »

I have a fantasy that every single dumba$$ that took out huge a$$ loans to pay for a lifestyle or pay for a worthless university degree ends up being denied a passport to vacation. I am sick of idiots taking out insane loans to go overseas and turn the rest of the world into their little playground. I am sick of seeing Jenny and Jeremy Jerkoff spend all the time and money in the world (money that isn't even theirs in the first place) living it up, but when the crash comes, ends up dragging the rest of the entire nation down with them and then demand complete amnesty, no matter the cost to the rest of wider society.

In my view, if you can't afford university, you should just become more resourceful and by the time later in life that you hit university, you'll actually APPRECIATE having the money to go earn a good education. Instead of wasting four years and then whining about not being allowed to get a 'good job' with the degree in Final Fantasy or Lord of the Rings.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2014, 06:14:30 am »

Jus saw these thank you for your answers! It's what to do about a car that is costing a lot in repairs . It's a nightmare! We are looking at buying. But I don't know. It just looks so expensive when I set out to do it , I just don't understand that world at all. I guess I don't know where to start.

look at leasing - you can get leases in the 100 a month range if your credit score is good - but even leases for 150 a month are not uncommon - the advantage is that there is no big down payment - after usually 3 years you rbing it back and get another one - so typically you are not having repair bills

we leased and love it - we bought the car I have now - and I will lease the next one
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2014, 08:49:47 pm »

I want to yell at two women in this article. They're upset that conjugal visits with their rapist and child molester husbands could end soon. The child molester's wife thinks the filthy mattress + room are what's "nasty", instead of how he molested his ex-wife's daughter easter-sly The rapist's wife (who married him after 4 years in jail) is boo hooing she won't get to conceive a child with her husband  Shocked

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/13/us/with-conjugal-visits-fading-a-lifeline-to-inmates-spouses-is-lost.html?_r=1&module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=U.S.&action=keypress&region=FixedLeft&pgtype=article
HC
Countess

« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2014, 05:42:44 pm »

I heard on the radio about a father who had raped his little child. He got in jail but after his jailtime he moved back home to the wife and daughter.

The wife said it was not a problem, because she had forgiven her husbond.......

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2014, 06:21:31 pm »

what is wrong with these women  sauer
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »

I loathe Yahoo!

I wanted to work on my contributor account, but the *fools* said I had to put some kind of email account to it; I asked them to do it, but the idiots (lazy all of them) decided to make me do it. I'm clueless and so I decided to cancel my account. Why can't they do it? They are paid to do this kind of thing. I'm sick of lazy customer service *fools*. I'm tired of doing stuff I'm not trained or educated to do.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: