Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:25:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 41778 times)
fyeah_harryshotabs
courtier

Iz ther sumfin in muh teef?

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2012, 11:06:31 am »

Say YOLO one more time and I'll --> sauer

MiniMidds OrganiSSr...pm meh 4 A nUmbA iFz uz LuV pinkheart DuCheSS CaTheRinE pinkheart pinkheart

BElievE ThA Pr...itz 4reeL. ShEz STUNNING..Uz jUz JeLLuS!!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 01:49:47 am »

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
benign
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 04:31:17 pm »

blame the wine for my headache this morning...gotta blame something or somebody Cool
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 05:32:26 pm »

They're implementing changes at my work but not letting anyone really know what's going on, so everyone's pretty nervous and on edge right now.  bignono

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
HC
Countess

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 04:32:58 pm »

I'm so fed up  sauer

There is one in my family that always stir up trouble. And again this year he is doing his "trick" again. As always after a family get together he tells to some in the family that other familymembers thinks he or she did this or that.  sauer

This year he starts a rumour that everyone is talking about one cousin neglected to talk to another cousins wife. Last year is was me - rumour has it that everyone was talking about I didn't help enough  sauer

This troublemaker is such a vicious person. He will end up in Hell - but in the meantime we have to endure his presence at least 2 times a year.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 05:09:32 pm »

Ah yes there's one in every family! tehe
In my case it's my snobby and greedy aunt  wopedo who thinks she's better then the rest of us us because she married my uncle who's a orthodontist and a really nice regular bloke  thumbsup
But every time we meet she just has to rub in that last amazing trip to Sri Lanka and her 400$ shoes she just bought last week in London! 'rolleyes'
And when my gran died she was on it like a vulture to make sure they got their part of the inheritance! thumbsdown
Thanks god I'm not related by blood to her! (uncle is my dad's bro)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 06:27:09 pm »

I remember when my great-grandmother died, her daughter-in-law was telling my mom (who was the Executor of the Will) to go through her pockets to see if she couldn't find any spare change, and kept hasseling my mom about the will, to make absolutely sure she got her share.  Also, my mom's half-brother (who I've never met) only called and talked to my mom until he got his part of the estate as well.  After that, he never called her back Angry

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 07:17:30 pm »

When my Sister died we were all gathered in the hospital room and as soon as the Doctor pronounced her dead her DIL said "Give me that coat of hers because she won't be using it anymore" then when the will was read the same DIL had a fit in front of everyone because she was married to the eldest Son and my Sister divided her estate equally between her three children. The ugly cow wanted it all.

The family told my Nephew that he would be invited to all family gatherings but he could not bring his woman with him, so we never see her any more.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2013, 01:43:47 am »

F You Avon,Estee Lauder, Mac, Clinique secretly paying the Chinese to test their useless products on animals when it's not even necessary.They don't do it in the US but pay the Chinese because the Chinese want the poducts to be tested on animals eyes.Why even do business with that country greed I suppose, all for some stupid eyeliner and wrinkle cream.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2013, 07:53:36 am »

When watching a favorite tv show drama and it mentions a clueless royal who couldnt keep their clothes on in public.  That blows.  Luckily, the show redeemed itself by having an interesting and shocking plot. spy  So...not all was ruined. pinkheart  thumbsup easter-lol.

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2013, 04:06:05 pm »

They want us to make 25 calls/hour at my work now, instead of the 15 we've been doing.  Which means only spending 2 minutes on each call, which means *poo* won't get done  Angry

terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 01:57:50 am »

People who are just plain obnoxious, mannerless and rude. Also, those who use a grocery store or any establishment to hold their school/ church like reunion. It is like a chain effect. One person greets another followed by another soon the aisle is hard to navigate because people are standing there absent-mindingly chatting away. Make a hole people! Swear it is like an obstacle course. To hell with the gym. I'll do my excerise by grocery shopping.  easter-lol

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2013, 11:02:30 pm »

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 11:16:03 pm »

yeah i heard from others it's horrible i always skip one version in windowssistem

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2013, 11:35:37 pm »

it's not so bad. If you forget about the tiles it's like seven but better. My main criticism is that finding docs now it's more difficult

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2013, 12:28:54 am »

^^(A.)Yes it is it doesn't even have a start button and you have to log in wtf and all those stupid apps alot of maneuvering around it's awful.Now if you want the feel of your old computer you have to install some software shell something aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2013, 12:45:04 am »

that's because it's a thing designd for mobile touchscreen devises not regular PC

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2013, 12:56:56 am »

Exactly it's like a freaking phone not a computer even the comments on youtbe I say like 99% *despise* this crap loath it with a passion.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2013, 05:54:38 am »

Enough of a certain funeral ... 2/3 of the UK have had quite enough .let's move on now ..to more important and current issues.. who is IED bombing Boston ?

That poor little boy, his sister and his mum.. Now that is relevant and important !
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:56:21 am by Tatiana » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2013, 09:53:57 am »

I pray the day comes when universities start asking students if they are serious about a career. I look forward to the day when universities stop letting in high school graduates who treat university like an extension of high school and like one big country club/matchmaking circus.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: