Royal Gossip
November 25, 2017, 01:47:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 35981 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2015, 09:41:21 pm »

Fully agree. Too many parents are nitwits about the reality of infectious disease.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2015, 10:32:19 pm »

Even though I have had all my vaccinations, I still contracted sub-clinical measles, from my brother who had it - he had had all his vaccinations too! -  and was very ill for a week.

So it is a smart thing to avoid those who have communicable illnesses, as you can still contract the disease, albeit not as sever as those not vaccinated. 
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2015, 03:18:35 am »

Measles is really, really contagious too. I heard a statistic from a Dr on the news the other day that if you're sitting next to someone with measles and you have no immunity (through vaccination), your chances of getting it are over 90%.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2015, 10:45:10 am »

easter-bunny

Yay! We finally have a female manager at my work. Go Girl Power!
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2015, 08:32:30 pm »

I don't get those anti vax ppl!
Its so unresponcible for parents not to vax your kids.
I would shun to if i heard a kid at school got sick because their parent were so foolish. Even with vax you can get ill and start an epidemic wave in your town.
Stupid plain stupid. And its not like vaccin costs 5grand or stuff!
 thumbsdown

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2015, 03:44:05 am »

My kids are vaccinated, but my friends son just spent a month in the hospital and was in a coma for a week, he came down ill the day he got vaccinated, so I can understand where parents can be scared. He was healthy at his appointment and then had a horrible reaction.

I am constantly second guessing myself because there are risks and I am reading books on both sides of things and always talking to doctors. I'm lucky enough that my kids have never had any issues other then fevers and crying, but having several friends whose children have had horrible reactions and having had a febrile seizure myself after having the pertussis shot as a child, I can understand why some parents are scared to vaccinate....

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2015, 03:06:58 pm »

I hope you don't mind me typing this here, but I need a place to release my frustrations. I'm feeling very disappointed right now and I don't know what to do. I really don't like it when a guy promises you something and he doesn't deliver. For example: this morning he promises me that he will call me when he gets home from work. I've been waiting almost an hour now and he hasn't called. And I've noticed as well that recently, it's mostly been me contacting him. I seem to be the first one to call, text or say hi.

It's really annoying and frustrating because he doesn't seem to be displaying any interest in me. Even in our conversations, he doesn't ask about my welfare or doesn't enquire about me in general. It seems to be me asking all the questions and me following up on issues and threads of conversations. And I'm feeling disappointed because I thought I found myself a nice guy. And he was the first one to change his facebook profile status to be in a relationship with me.

I could be wrong and his behaviour could be explained by pressure at work or family commitments, but there is a voice at the back of my head that is telling me that he is no longer interested in me and that I need to break it off.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2015, 06:01:46 pm »

^Dump him.  Pronto.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HC
Countess

« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2015, 06:54:17 pm »

It gets a bit boring when a guy is more interested in you than you in him.

The same for the guy. He needs to be more into you than you are in him.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2015, 07:36:35 pm »

Dark_Destiny - take it as a challenge to test your feminine power. don't call him. don't text him. if he texts you - text him back in 3-4 hours and with less words than him. do not chase him or he'll stop having interest in you. instead - try to find everything about him very interesting, listen to him. men love to have someone listen to them and to tell them how strong, clever, amazing they are. then - test your reactions to him - treat even the smallest thing he does for you as if you are 10, it's Christmas morning, you unwrap the presents and you see exactly what you've been dreaming of. also - NEVER talk about feelings. this will end any relationship faster than you can imagine - unless you're in a relationship with a therapist. men imo will understand you better if you show them that you need their help and you show them that you are grateful for it. and also - look at the 5 love languages site and find out how he understands that he is loved.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2015, 08:36:39 pm »

Dark_Destiny please read He's not that into you (you are able to find it for free in the internets), it is cheesy but has good content.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2015, 11:22:11 am »

Oh I'm so angry I actually I feel I'm about to be sick. My bank blocked my account claiming I didn't digitalize my residence card which is a lie because the same person who's saying this to me is the same person who scanned my documents! I'm so tired of being treated as if I'm not from a country of the European Union.  I mean, I live in Spain and I'm portuguese for god's sake! One would think being from a EU country would help matters but it seems I'm mistaken.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2015, 12:05:12 pm »

^ go, give them the card and then say that you are taking your money to another bank. Its the only way they learn here. They look to you as if you were a mosquito.

What bank are you? For recommending another.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
courtier

« Reply #233 on: October 08, 2015, 01:51:08 pm »

thankyou Alexandrine. I'm Santander sob They told me I have to wait 48h for legal reasons. Hmph. snob
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #234 on: October 08, 2015, 04:08:25 pm »

^Uh then no wonder... Santander in my family it's infamous. They always create problems instead of helping and their maintenance costs are high. I would try other banks unless you have a mortgage or a similar contract. Depending on where you live the banks can vary though less now with the merging of the Cajas and the banks.

Sending a pm with more detailed info!

Joanna
courtier

« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2015, 11:13:17 am »

flower Thank you, Alexandrine!
Joanna
courtier

« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2016, 11:29:10 pm »

I don't know how to deal with this anymore. Like now that I'm getting so much better than I was, after 8 years battling a depression it looks like my mother is trying anything in her power to make my life a living hell.
She tries to control everything I do, the minute I don't do what she tells me to, she goes in "you shall obey my because I am your mother" and if I try to confront her and answer to what she's saying she either implies that I'm lying, she says I'm not "right in the head because I told her this/I said I was going to do that" (when I know I haven't quite exactly told her those things, for instance she'll insist that I told her that we'd go to a certain place tomorrow and I only said that "we should go there sometime") or she'll get in a rage, say horrible things (I sometimes reply in kind, I've been slapped for that on several occasions, once she beat me with a broomstick) and if I answer she'll order me to shut up and don't dare to answer or she'll "destroy me". I've been reading about parents with narcissistic personality disorder and I feel like she could fit in the classification, I don't know what to do but I'm tired of living like this, I'm 26 years old and anytime I'm near her it's like she sucks joy out of my life, I feel emotionally exhausted...I love her but I can't stand being in her presence for more than a couple of days. I don't know what to do I'm so tired of all of this, I'm tired of crying my heart out. I'm so sorry, I can't post about this anywhere and I don't dare to talk to anyone I know about this. It shames me.
 Please ignore, I just needed to get this out of my chest.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2016, 04:17:40 pm »

You live in a toxic situation and your mother is toxic. I don't know if she is mentally ill but it doesn't matter. It's not your fault and it's no wonder you felt depressed all those years.  hug hug

I think you should go to your normal doctor in the social security services and tell what's going on with your family. I don't know if you were also going to a psychiatrist if you were check with him again if possible and tell him what's on. You need to get out of your house as soon as possible and they will probably know lots of services that can help make that happen.

Seriously get out as soon as you can  hug hug

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: