Royal Gossip
July 21, 2017, 05:35:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 34264 times)
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2014, 02:05:45 am »

I am a woman who is working a full time 40 hour job per week and I love it. I only have the weekends for leisure time and I'm always out doing something whether it's chores or meeting with friends. I have no trouble attracting men when I am out but I admit I'm very picky! I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with the personalities of the men I'm meeting on eharmony. So far, I count 2 out of the hundreds I've been matched with that I like and consider well rounded in personality.

Fair Dinkum, I love Jesus too and I would like to be matched with someone that shares my faith (or at least has no issues with me practicing my faith). But these men that I am being matched are fanatics who want me to change my religion, join their Christianity, quit my job and serve their community. It's crazy! And then, there are the men on the other side of the spectrum who only care about how much money I have. No Way  snob

I hope you find the one you are looking for Ariel. I've not had much success with Eharmony and I'm not going to renew my subscription. I miss the old days when people used to meet on online chat rooms. There use to be chat rooms on different topics and interests, and you would enter the chat room and talk to anyone in the chat room in general. Those were normal conversations and you would meet them if you really liked them.

I'm with you, Yooper. I would prefer that method too of meeting someone normally through everyday interactions and just living. I think it's wonderful advice especially with my experience of online dating. It's difficult for me to explain everything but I think you all understand that I'm a little psychic? So, my guides are telling me this the right path and that I will get a positive outcome. It's just very difficult because of all these complications. I'll just continue for now and see what the outcome is. I'm still hopeful something will come up since there is one month left on the subscription but if not, then I am definitely not renewing!

And I agree with you with everything you said about men, Kuei Fei.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2014, 08:08:41 am »

from where I stand it's not about being picky - it's about being deserving. if i have invested my time in worked towards and earned a certain stability in life - i do not see anything wrong with expecting to be compatible with people who have been determined to achieve something in life and who know what they want and can provide for a family. like attracts like. if  i am not the type of woman who can ever accept to be someone's emotional garbage can or to be the breadwinner of the house (i.e. carry the pants in the house), then certainly i cannot find attractive a man who want to be the princess and be taken care of.

Dark_Destiny - so nice of you to be able to be in touch with your guides. Can you tell me a quick way I can send them a message? A few months ago I wished for a white french buldog with heritage and passport but could not afford it cause these dogs are expensive. And I remember saying to myself that I believe in Christmas miracles and I've wished for my perfect dog. How my guardian angels are going to make it happen - it's totally up to them. And last week there was a lady who decided to gift one such doggy. And she specifically wrote in her memo that the doggy is protective and lovable. Exactly what I wanted. I'll take it home this Sunday. But I was thinking - is there a way to contact them, even though I do not have psychic powers and thank them for doing all this for me. and for having my back as i feel supported.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2014, 10:10:42 am »

Thank you!

I don't have kids from any in or out of wedlock relationships and as for being deserving, or picky, I like to think both picky and deserving. Thing is, I dislike dating services mainly becuase anyone can claim to be anything online. I prefer to just leave well enough to God and then leave well enough alone.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2014, 11:06:43 am »

Maybe picky is the wrong word for me to use because I'm only picky about the situation in how I meet a person. I don't like clubbing or going to bars especially at night. But my friends will drag me along and I don't like meeting men from these scenes. It's just not my thing. I prefer to get to know a person really well before meeting them and I like to know that we share the same interest. But I have to agree with what Kuei Fei mentioned in her post. These boys I am being matched with on eharmony are losers! It's obvious why they haven't found a special someone yet. These men are so picky and demanding about what kind of woman they want to date and I get the impression that they want to change who I am. I'm more than willing to date someone without conditions but these guys are so arrogant.

Hi Ariel! Some people will say mediation will help you to get in touch with your spirit guides but I think it's more to do with trusting your gut instincts and being open to the possibilities. Everybody has spirit guides or Angels taking care of them even though they can't feel them or communicate with them. Spirit guides are always communicating in other ways such as using the environment around you to send you a message. It's different for everyone. For me, I communicate with my guides through my feelings and dreams. And for others, they don't realise they were communicating with their spirit guides until later in life. I think your spirit guides know that you will take great care of the puppy and are thankful that you are taking the responsibility. Communicating with your guides will grow stronger as you get older  hug

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2014, 11:22:34 am »

I'm not interested in meditating to get in touch with spirit guides.

You never know at all who you're really in contact with and frankly too many demons are running around just waiting to get into contact and mess your life up.

As for men, well, I'll meet the right one when I do. Certainly the biggest problem is how to find one who isn't burned badly or divorced or gay.

I resent how sex is pretty much expected upfront and how if you don't, you can't compete with those that do.

I do believe that contrary to what ultra-conservatives think, waiting until your thirties will not destroy your fertility and will not leave you a spinster. I for one personally believe that men who are in their twenties are still growing and will be prone to leaving their wives and kids behind to realize they want something different out of life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2014, 01:46:09 pm »

imo, if a man asks for sex  upfront - he's not serious, no matter how he justifies his wants. I've dated a few men in the past couple of months who are serious about finding the One and starting a family and they were all at no hurry at all when it comes to sex.

Dark_Destiny, what you are saying is so interesting. I sometimes have strange conversations with people I have never seen in my life while dreaming and they seem to keep telling me what I should do in different situations. The only person who has repeatedly visited my dreams and I know her is my grandmother - I loved her more than anything in the world.

good luck girls on finding your man  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2014, 02:16:28 pm »

Thank you Dark_Destiny.  There's no doubt that focusing on you and your life and the things that you enjoy attract more than repel and there was nothing wrong with reaching out.  A lot of people have found success through dating sites so I can't dismiss them all but in my case it worked best when I switched my way of thinking a bit but at the time I was in a low place and, well, it was worth a shot, I thought.  And it is if you learn something!

The very best to you. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2014, 02:14:18 am »

Thank you, Ladies. I've changed a few details in regards to my profile and we'll just see what happens. I see a great guy out there for me so hopefully it will all work out easter-egg-basket
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2014, 02:36:31 am »

^Good for you and Good Luck!  These things are complicated and rife with goofy stuff but you never know and look how much you've learned from it.  That's cool.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2015, 01:21:12 am »

Yay! Eharmony membership over!  easter-bunny

I promise to never ever do internet dating ever again easter-lol
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #210 on: January 03, 2015, 01:51:47 am »

I'm with you on this one. bored3
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2015, 11:26:37 pm »

I can't stand that my local news station has sent a certain reporter to two different major car shows. Because it's obvious she doesn't know anything about cars. The biggest things she can come up with are "There's a variety of cars" and "Did you ever go to one of these shows and wonder what magic makes all these cars so shiny? I'll tell you the secret." Especially annoys me since I enjoy car shows + taking car pics is one of my hobbies. Tell me something useful about the cars and the show, not generic platitudes to bluff your way through the piece  thumbsdown
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:29:13 pm by FortressODaveBarry » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2015, 09:38:27 am »

I am so sick of American men blaming women for the problems in this country.

The main reason women get careers is because:

1. Young men don't want to get married and since not every woman has a big trust fund, they have to work to support themselves or end up living on welfare. Apparently men don't want a woman on welfare (as far as I know), so frankly women have to work to live comfortable and avoid poverty.

2. Men often leave their wives and frankly I don't think there's a problem with a woman wanting money of her own in case of her husband walking out and of course, dying before she does.

3. Women are not preventing men from getting jobs. Yes, there are problems, but the deck isn't stacked against just men in this world or national economy.

Men blame American women if they go to school, if they don't go to school, or if they lead independent lives, or are eager to be homemakers. Second, men are just as much social climbers as they claim women are.

Look at how George Clooney vowed to stay single and then eagerly married Amal A., but it was her career (grossly inflated) that is so hyped. As if women who work as waitresses and other good stuff is somehow beneath him, no matter how honest the work.

When men stop rutting around in their twenties they'll find there are decent people out there. Yet, they choose to mess around with every single women they can get their hands on and end up broken men in their thirties, bitterly cynical and whining about how women are all lowlife skanks.

Then, while married, they sometimes cheat on their wives, getting their wives murdered in the process by the lunatic mistress or end up stalked, or perhaps decide to kill their own wives themselves and run off with the mistress (until the law catches up with them of course) and then the mess is revealed.

It's not the fault of women that men are acting like sex freaks while young, making it difficult for nice girls to even form a relationship and go figure, spent their fertile years either messing around and being labeled skanks, or spend their fertile years quietly working on a career, since men made it clear they aren't interested in marriage/commitment/kids. There is no such thing as a war on men mainly since a lot of women are avoiding dates and other drama.

Look at how Prince Charles messed around in his twenties and had to marry an adolescent since he had messed around with the women his age.

HC
Countess

« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2015, 06:47:33 pm »

Who cares if women prevent men from getting a job.

Countries has to use the all ressouces not just half the talent mass. It would be like only half a population could be allowed in businesses
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2015, 11:07:05 pm »

^^You've got the makings of about 10 Lifetime Movie plots there, KF.  Just joshing you.   tehe

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2015, 11:15:06 pm »

Apart from that, my dad said it was more important for women to be educated. Not AS important. MORE important.

Why? When the *crap* hits the fan, it is usually women who have to clear up the mess. Whether by nature or nurture, women tend to.

So if someone is ill, women tend to become the carers. When they get divorced, or split from their partners, they are "left" to bring up the child/ren and in raising them, they sacrifice their careers to care for them. And suffer financially in the process.

So it is more important for women to be educated and have a good job as a kind of insurance against life's events. And men can, and I'm not meaning all men, but some men would rather women were dependent upon them do not want women to have that independence that an education and career can bring.

But since as has been mentioned, they don't/won't commit, then what are women to do? Wait? No, not when bills have to be paid.

But not all men are like this, as I know only too well. My brothers and best friend are "modern" in their attitudes.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2015, 08:29:54 am »

To me, a HUGE red flag is when a man says he wants you to drop your career aspirations. It often means that he wants you to mommy him while he runs his own aspirational way of life. Then once he no longer needs mommying, he will leave mommy, meaning, wifey. A huge amount of statistics show that a housewife is likelier to end up abandoned rather than a wife with a career.

Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2015, 08:41:36 am »

I think it's hard for women to build their career when men are so bias in the workplace. For example, where I work, employees are ranked from level 1 to 4 where the lowest employees are 1. There are alot of women at level 1 but almost none I see at level 2. And there is a woman at my work who is more than qualified to do the managers duties as she knows so much about the job, but she is always overlooked.

And the reason why she will never become manager (level 2) is because the men at the top think she will have to sacrifice her career for a family later on, down the track. It's so hard to climb the ladder because it's the boys club up there. It's sad in this modern day and age, that corporations cannot provide equal opportunity for women.

Generally, I find men are very supportive of women working and having a career. And men are willing to support their partners if they have a children or if they are out of work, for a short amount of time. Men know the benefits of a woman working is good for the family because a couple can achieve more together.

The Journalist should have done her research in my opinion. It's most likely they assigned her to the job at a moment's notice and she didn't get time to put her story together.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 08:47:36 am by Dark_Destiny » Logged
HC
Countess

« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2015, 05:41:23 pm »

It is a boys club.

Businesses should be run with the best people possibly, not who is most fun to be with at golf courts or in bars after work.
Pense
courtier

« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2015, 09:28:20 pm »

GF received a notice from the elementary school that a child in the school may have measles.
The school is required to notify parents & guardians when a communicable diseases has been
reported for any employee or student. The notice did not divulge the gender or grade of the
child but the mommy network got to work and figured out who it was. Family has 3 kids in the
school. Family is anti-vax. Many parents have decided to shun the family. GF says that 1 of the
kids showed up to ice skating lessons after the notice. Kid did not get a chance to take their coat
off in the locker room. The instructor and the students left the rink (including GF and her kid) and
there was no lesson. The manager was left to deal with the problem. GF says there is no excuse
to be unvaccinated for the very contagious diseases like mumps, measles and polio. If you are
anti-vax, home-school your kids. No childcare facility will accept an employee or a child without
up-to-date vaccinations. Exceptions are babies who are too young for vax. When old enough, must
be vaccinated or can't come to childcare anymore. GF does not think it is wrong to shun the family
because, even if you are vaccinated, you can be a carrier and not get ill yourself. Her kids are
up-to-date with their vax and feels that she doesn't want her family to be the carriers because
they associated with those that might be infected. Thoughts?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: