Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 09:08:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 33058 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 01:45:41 am »

I had a neighbor who would leave his dog tied up and forget that it needed things like food and water, so everyday I would stretch my hose and shoot water over the fence in to the dish that was dry and then throw food over where he could reach it.

One day the neighbor told me to mind my own business so I called animal control out.  snob The man from the shelter was so surprised that the dog seemed to know me better than it knew his owner. He told me not to feed or water it the next day so he could come and find the dog doing without. He came back a couple of days later and took the dog away from the neighbor. The neighbor moved but before he did he made sure I knew he thought I was a busy body, I just laughed at him.  Tongue  Better people moved in after he left.  sigh sigh
HC
Countess

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 04:31:59 pm »

Snokitty
You are my hero  YouGoGirlsign
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 04:41:27 pm »

thumbsup worship  loveshower
well done snokitty!
if you have a pet you should give a *poo* about it!
if you can't get it to a shelter so it stands a chance on a good home!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 01:35:44 am »

Snokitty you are like my aunt she gets involved people who stand up I admire that!

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 11:09:55 pm »

Snokitty, you rock girl!
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 06:18:05 pm »

Today I got to be that mom who drags her kids out of the grocery store kicking and screaming, needless to say my kids are not too happy that the dinner menu changed from chili to sandwiches and salad.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 10:42:32 pm »

laugh
Sorry hon I know I shouldn't laugh with your little annoyance of the day
But I don't have kid's so I will not have that issue any time soon Tongue

If it happens when I'm in a shop I always feel a bit sorry for the mum/dad
Because I know that in 99% of the cases it's just a one time thing for the kid (they wana test the lines a bit)
It really doesn't mean the kid's are bad behaved and spoiled brad's they just have an excellent feel for the right 'drama-timing' easter-lol
And it's always on a moment when you really don't need it!
Usually there's one or two older females in the waiting line who give a comment like 'if that were my kid...'

The only exception to that 99% rule that I know of is Suri Cruise now that girl is a spoiled rotten little brat! bignono

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2012, 01:32:29 am »

^^Ughhh, the screaming kids in the store thing.  I'd blocked that out of my memory bank for a bit.  One of my sons was notorious for that; I couldn't take him anywhere, so you have my most deepest sympathy, AVP.  I even had to put the little brat on a body leash or he'd have run out in traffic.  He learned the hard way, finally.  One day he put up such a scene that I had to bodily pick him up, throw him in the back seat and take off in such a hurry that I left his birthday cake on top of the car which, of course, slid off when I took off in the car.  He got to see it run over by the car behind us.

He never pulled a scene in public again.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2012, 03:04:55 am »

I think it is something cosmic going on this week, it was the third fit my daughter threw. She kicked my chair driving home and was screaming. I thought about pulling into the police station to scare her.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Sassy
royal watcher

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 10:37:54 am »

I just have the 2nd part of my final exams at the uni. My favorite teacher, who is funny, clever and very kind was the examiner both times. and he was an asshole both times. Seriously. He even wrote for me a recommendation letter last month...
Oh and I told everything about the topic, he asked 1 question I could not answer, who was the pres of the confederacy and I said the wrong date for the Bill of Rights..and he gave me a 4. (5 is the best mark in Hungary).
I am so frickin' disappointed in that man.  Angry Angry
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 01:41:00 pm »

yooper that is so funny about the cake!

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 03:54:51 am »

This terrible heatwave can't stand it wish it would go aaawaaay!!!!!

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 12:01:39 pm »

Magnolia, I wish I could whisk you here. It's cooler and it's raining a lot almost everyday.  Hi
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 01:44:32 am »

Thnxs Acornia *hugs* I wish I could orb myself to you,send cool air. -lol-

AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2012, 08:44:00 am »

This is a vent that I'm struggling with because people have freedom of speech and are allowed to believe whatever they want, that being said, I never realized how anti-gay one of my best friends was until this past week with the whole chick fil a debacle.

My husband and I are raising our kids to believe that they can love and marry whomever they want regardless of race or gender, we will love and support them regardless.

Again my friend and his wife have every right to feel the way they want to feel, but for a week now they have been posting numerous Facebook updates about how traditional marriage was right and gay marriage is wrong and honestly, I'm about to blow a gasket.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Con te partirò
HC
Countess

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2012, 11:40:54 am »

You have my full sympathy.

Unfortunately there still is a lot of *despise* against homosexuals also here. Happily homosexuals are now allowed to get married in church here in Denmark. 

These situations are difficult. What to do?

I have been in a similar situation where close family always insisting on debating their *despise* against muslims. I always participated in the discussion because I don't want to be a passive bystander. But other familymembers has with tears in their eyes asked me to turn the other cheek. So now when the issue once again turns up at dinners we all look away and talk about something else quite demonstratively.

I don't know what is best.

If I had my way I would speak my mind whenever discriminating people use their freedom of speach.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2012, 08:19:44 pm »

^^ and ^ I hear ya.  Our family holiday get togethers used to be a minefield of conversation with everybody split right down the middle on everything.  Drink Heavily was my Holiday Motto.  With all of the things in the world worth getting worked up about I never understood the problem with gay anything.  Not my business, not my issue, more worried about starving children/people.  That usually shuts things down.

But, my pet peeve is when people thrust their spiritual, political, what have you, beliefs down my throat and judge me for my own.  This is America and they're allowed to do that, but I was raised to not discuss things like money or religion in a group setting because it's none of my business.  Take it out in the voting booth!!!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 10:53:12 am »

Agree such topic can be discussed one on one if absolutaly nessecarry.
in general I avoid getting pulled into pro/contra debates when it comes to topics like: religion war and SO.
Ps I'm on my phone, sorry for the typo's! tehe

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 04:41:38 am »

Topics not to discuss:
-religion
-politics
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2012, 02:13:10 am »

Not rants but people who want to be heard about what they feel about the monarchy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoowvR_iG8Y&nofeather=True
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sYSQJQAc54&nofeather=true

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: