Royal Gossip
July 22, 2018, 04:20:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 39513 times)
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2014, 07:14:31 am »

__________________________________________________________-
Haate mosquitoes these buggers are everywhere.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2014, 08:47:26 am »

^Do you have access to Avon products?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2014, 03:42:20 pm »

Yeah Avon skin so soft bug guard is great

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2014, 08:38:08 pm »

Freya thanks but since I found out Avon again is testing on animals I will never buy anything from them.My friend told me to get lavender oil and sweet orange oil apply to the skin I did and no more bites.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2014, 08:39:52 pm »

Woha lavender oil works that well? Do you have to mix them or how does it work?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2014, 08:50:42 pm »

You just apply dabs of each to the skin or together doesn't matter.They say Mosquitoes absolutely *despise* the smell of citrus the sweet orange oil works really well.They don't like cinnamon or peppermint smells either but I haven't tried those.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2014, 08:52:30 pm »

Insects love me so I have to try this ASAP. Right now my hand is full of bites. One of my fingers is like a sausage  sob

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2014, 08:58:24 pm »

I feel ya Alex one bite me so hard before the remedy my entire arm is still red.Remember the smell from the oils have to be apply unfortunately constantly but I did notice since it's on you the buggers will leave your house or won't be following you as much.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2014, 09:03:09 pm »

Maybe they can be used as a home fragrance too? I have one of those with wood sticks from Zara home but it could a done at home thing.

What I use but feel a bit guilty is this http://www.amazon.co.uk/repeller-Ultrasonic-Electronic-Control-Deterrent/dp/B00A1LB0T8 but less professional. Although it doesn't work with every kind of insect.

In any case I love oils. I use almond oil everywhere, even though I have oily skin it works wonders.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2014, 09:07:52 pm »

If you are itching from the bites apply some baby diaper rash cream for me it really stopped the painful wanted to scratch feeling.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2014, 09:12:03 pm »

Thank you I will save that tip!

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2014, 10:37:50 pm »

^That sounds awful having bites like that.  I've used Tea Tree Oil on insect bites and it works like a dream (also a miracle on acne).

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2014, 10:42:39 pm »

you know hurts getting bite from a doctor fly

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2014, 07:02:59 am »

tea tree oil is fantastic - a natural fungicide - kills all sort of fungal infections like on your toes etc - but does not smell great

blue dawn original dish detergent is fantastic too - dilute it with water and use it on plants keeps bugs away - mix in vinegar and Epsom salts and it actually kills weeds - my supermarket runs out of it every year at this time -
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2014, 09:51:37 am »

Bugs *despise* the scent of mint, I've heard planting mint around your house keeps the little monsters away.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2014, 01:15:33 am »

I used to post at Associated Content, a self publishing place where you could put anything.

Yahoo has ruined it.

Instead of posting pretty much whatever I want and being able to get paid per post, Yahoo now takes their snotty editors who reject pretty much every piece of salacious gossip I would like to post.

I lost my last account because I couldn't arrange the account to match my email or connect to my email and they refuse to do it themselves.

So now, no self publishing and no fun making mounds of money from my work.

F-U Yahoo!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2014, 12:27:53 am »

It looks like greed they don't want to pay the regular people.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #177 on: July 05, 2014, 12:54:52 am »

That sick sadistic scum killing animals in Africa pretty soon there won't be any more animals in that continent from all the slaughter the scum saying is conservation.That's why she has a huge smile in her gross face while the animals are full of dead blood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675807/Animal-lover-outrage-blonde-Texas-cheerleader-smiles-dozens-photos-alongside-rare-big-game-hunts-African-safaris.html

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2014, 12:33:28 am »

Dots on their foreheads suppose to be so spiritual thousandths of gods praying all the time yet they allow the abuse of animals,women and girls makes on sense.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/elephant-in-india-rescued-after-50-years-of-being-shackled-and-abused-175725826.html

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2014, 12:41:43 am »

^Sorry typo "make NO sense".

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: