Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 06:57:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 41452 times)
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2014, 02:03:46 am »

Oh come on.  She's wealthy and she's beautiful.  Of course I feel sorry for her  laundry  bored3

(That was sarcasm, in case anyone missed it)

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
actorentertainer
royal watcher

« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2014, 04:03:53 am »

I'm sick to death of tail-gaters, especially truck drivers that tail-gate.

If I can't see your lights, you're too dam*ed close and need to back the. . . ya' know what. . . up.

It makes me want to slam on my brakes until they find themselves in my front seat so I can start smacking them around a little bit.

easter-lol.

Just kidding. I'm not that violent.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll have some more to gripe about at a later time, I'm sure. Tongue
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2014, 05:18:38 am »

well she is right - so the messenger may not be so great but the message is - the fashion industry with its emphasis on unhealthy thin bodies - photshopping to create false images of how a woman should look - the emphasis on high priced clotehs - all of that really is sick sick sick.  Look the obsession woith Kate's clothes and how thin she is shows just how sick the whole thing is.
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2014, 06:25:42 am »

I agree, but sometimes it's hard to take.

My rant is that I think my bras are too small, and when I measured my self I measured at a 34DDD.  Where the dickens am I supposed to find a bra that size?  Angry  dontknow

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2014, 06:46:13 am »

^Sears
lothwen
Duchess

« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2014, 07:06:16 am »

^I just looked online. They only go up to a DD.

Luckily though, I can wear a 36DD and that seems to be a more common size

Actually, never mind, that's not how that works. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:09:45 am by lothwen » Logged

HC
Countess

« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2014, 06:16:14 pm »

Upper Michigan is my vent today.  Nothing new there but this is beyond annoying.  I have been out of the country and my car was fully charged before I left, I had someone start it up once a week, but the cold was too much for it even in a somewhat heated garage.  My battery is DEAD and I have to get to the doc.  Not happening and I called Mercedes and there is no one, NO DEALER, who can replace the battery in the entire UP and not damage my warranty. Chicago is the closest and that's a full day/night drive but how does one get there with a dead battery?!!!!!

Luckily, I know the good people at San Diego Mercedes and she said she'd wave a new battery if I do it myself but not with a licensed mechanic; it will show up on the records.  So, when I get back to SD, it'll be fine but I've wasted all day messing with this because it's the end of the blasted world and the winter will never end and a winter storm alert is on the horizon so we'll see if I can get the heck out of here tomorrow or Monday - Monday might work.  So sick of the weather affecting my every day life.  It's ridiculous.

thank u.

Mercedes, what a wonderfull car.

Have You seen the advertisment war between Mercedes and Jaguar.
Funniest I've ever seen.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2014, 07:15:25 pm »

^No, I haven't seen the commercial but I'll search for it.  Thanks!

Yes, she is a magnificent car.  She's not new but low, low, low miles and rides like a cloud.  I always feel safe in that car.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HC
Countess

« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2014, 07:24:11 pm »

Funniest adverts

Mercedes, such a great advert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLwML2PagbY

Jaguar replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGOcyvBap0

Hope the links work
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2014, 07:29:43 pm »

^Heeelarious!  Thank you for taking the time to hunt those down for me.  Still laughing.  No offense to Jag owners but the new ones look like Buicks or Pontiacs.  I miss the classic look.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2014, 10:13:40 pm »

It is nearing the end of the first week in April and I still must dress like a babushka because it is so cold.   sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer  Flowers are not blooming yet, the trees haven't even shown buds yet, and it went from snow to rain and cold winds.  I am sick of Chicago.   sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2014, 11:52:24 pm »

^I hear ya.  We're getting 24" of snow or more.  It's so cold my garage is an ice rink.  Enough already.  You guys down there in Chicago (my son's in Lafayette) have had an unusually cold winter, that's for sure.

PaulaB
courtier

« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2014, 12:51:48 pm »

Plumbers cant stand plumbers, the plumber who put my shower in missed a critical waste pipe as it was under the shower cabin it didn't show until the kitchen ceiling had water coming through it.  When that happened called out a different plumbing company who said they would look at the shower by making a hole in the ceiling below found that the plasterboard was ruined said they could not find the leak and left.  I managed with help to move the shower cabin found the missing pipe as the cause of the leak and stopped it now just got to get a new kitchen ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sauer
 sauer
 sauer
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2014, 12:47:26 am »

Make it stop make it stop!!!!!My neighborhood is being destroyed by these low lifes that don't work that have moved in and more are coming  blasting their freaking loud boom sounding music day and night.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2014, 12:55:12 am »

^That's, well, it is here, against the law.  There's a 10pm sound ordinance until 8 am.  I know it's distasteful but how about calling the cops on 'em?  Same with barking dogs.  The owners get a citation.  It's harsh but so is inconsiderate behavior and loss of sleep.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2014, 01:04:05 am »

^The cops around here are a joke people have called them and after they "talk" to the people they blast the music again.I am getting out of here as soon as possible the loud music is only the topping this neighborhood is already ruined.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2014, 01:23:36 am »

^Gotcha.  That stinks.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2014, 04:22:06 am »

Some people shouldnt be emotional invested in someone who doesnt even know them. Dont take everything so personal that it makes them looked a bit lost.
Sometimes pretending not to care is good.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2014, 11:27:46 am »

^Gotcha.  That stinks.
It does (Y) there have been working,young and older people who have lived here for over 20 years and have moved away.Pretty soon this place will be like in documentaries you see all the time it use to be a peaceful neighborhood now crime infected.

One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2014, 12:37:27 am »

So I woke up to an oddly familiar noise this morning.  The sound of some poor sap scrapping the icy snow off their windshield, on 15 April, in Chicago, no sh**.  I was told that we are only one inch away from having the second most snow in Chicago history.  Why not just have a last fricking blizzard and put us at number 1  sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer sauer
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: