Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 12:14:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranting,Rants get it all out!  (Read 34995 times)
Magnolia
Duchess

« on: April 27, 2012, 04:18:14 am »

I thought we can start a public thread  if you are frustrated about anything get it all out.
I just saw the DM article about the poachers that killed 22 family of elephants.China was involved with Africa there has to be some sort of global movement to stop this sue these greedy nations.Pretty soon there won't be any wild animals left.Then you think these countries along with others kill woman and children also.So much for 2012 being an enlightened year.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:21:11 am by Magnolia » Logged

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:55:29 am »

THANK GOD!!

I just contacted an upscale events company and offered a chacne ot help them get to a few posh events. I was insulted by the owner who basically said that they wouldn't send me their clients and it ticked me off since I was offering to help them get the tickets and sell them through THEIR company.

I am also angry at companies who supposedly promise to fund businesses, but then end up saying that they don't fund this or that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:23:52 pm »

I was approached to do a fundraiser, I created a product which was deemed "not pretty enough" by the people I'm doing the fundraiser for however many other customers loved them. Then after changing everything they wanted AND lowering the price $5, they waited 4 days BEFORE the order forms were due to tell me I needed to make changes to the flier so they could send them out*   screaming bignono

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 01:03:55 am »

Stupid press get over it, if people people don't like your Lazy stop trying to start an internet war.Maybe you should have promoted someone better to marry William who was at least appealing not someone so awful.IMO_you starting "something" will just get Lazy more disliked.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:09:59 am »

I went to the movies yesterday, someone got a call in the middle of the movie and picked up her phone. So annoying. thumbsdown
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:18:26 pm »

American politics leaves me little hope for my country. sob
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:33:42 pm »

I went to the movies yesterday, someone got a call in the middle of the movie and picked up her phone. So annoying. thumbsdown
^ One of my cinema pet peeves, along with not putting your phone on  'Silent mode' before the movie starts.

If it's really an emergency, then go outside the theatre. Don't annoy other movie-goers please.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 02:35:02 pm »

People showing up unannounced on a day off when the sun is shining and all the stores are open  .... sigh
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 03:59:43 pm »

Bicyclists in auto lanes!  The State of California requires bicycle owners to pay a fee to license their bikes that then covers the cost for BICYCLE LANES, which are aplenty.  They dodge in/out of traffic, drive between cars and turn without warning.  It is my job to not only drive responsibility but keep an eye out for these insects because it would be my fault if I accidentally hit one of them.  '*despise* their helmets, too.  A lot of good that little salad bowl on your head will do against my 3000 pound Mercedes driving over you.

The only good news is that the police can pull them over for drunk driving, which is also a major problem.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 04:16:43 pm »

Ah, so that old german tank of yours is still running smoothly then tehe
Trust me I *despise* them as well
In our region we have lot's of biking clubs ( the bycicle ones not the hell's angles type of bikers)
And every darn Sunday the come together a ride in group's of up to thirty ppl in the middle of the road thinking they are Lance Armstrong riding the tour du france or something!
If you dare honk at them to make them move, they'll look at ya like "What! I'm riding a bike here can't you see that!) Angry

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 04:44:17 pm »

Ha!  Yes, the white beauty is running just fine.  She even had a facelift!

Oh, the Arrogance Factor with bicyclists?  Don't get me going.  They look, if they look at all, at you as if you're the big pollutionist and they're all green and everything, when, in fact, factories spew out cr@p to make those streamlined over-expensive vehicles/bicycles that they're riding, too. 

I wouldn't care.  I really wouldn't, if they'd just use the bike lanes.  But, they don't!!!!!  Well, some do.  And, to top it off, a lot of them have children on the back seat.  There should be a law against that; there reallllly should.

Being a huge motorcycle fan, I hesitate to b#tch about that as well, but they are also a bunch of jerks.  They ride right down the strip between cars that may or may not be changing lanes.  It truly makes me want to sideswipe 'em.

Aaaah, road rage.  The California Condition.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 01:12:28 am »

Buying a car and don't know what I'm doing !

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 01:26:30 am »

huh well what do you need it for?
For just some short distance around the city and shopping now and then?
or do you need to spend hours in it everyday for work like a salesman?
If it's for the first: buy something that is small & low on gasoline (think Mini, VW polo or Fiat 500)
if it's the latter: you should look more for comfort and speed.(think Audi, BMW or Mercedes)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2012, 02:47:27 am »

^^Gia?  Do you mean not knowing how to deal with buying a car or having the car itself?

If you need help in buying a car, holler.  I live in Auto World, which is nothing to brag about, but having never had a car payment in my entire life, I know a tidbit or two about the tricks of buying a car.  It's a lot like snagging a man.

HC
Countess

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 02:03:26 pm »

giamodel60

Statistically Mazda is the car with less repairs I've read. While Peugeot needs repairs quite often.

A rule; Expensive cars are expensive in repairs.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 01:45:31 am »

______________________________________________-
FXXXXing A$$Xoles don't have animals as pets if you are going to leave them out in the rain and hot sun tight up you with no water or food.There should be a stricker law passed against all these animal abusers just pure filth!

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 02:12:17 am »

I agree and people who think their animal is a lawn ornament to just sit tied up in one spot all the time should not be allowed to have animals either.  bignono
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 05:25:25 am »

BE CAREFUL!  An animal awaits your passage.

The USA Intelligence

giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 02:48:15 pm »

Jus saw these thank you for your answers! It's what to do about a car that is costing a lot in repairs . It's a nightmare! We are looking at buying. But I don't know. It just looks so expensive when I set out to do it , I just don't understand that world at all. I guess I don't know where to start.

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 01:27:01 am »

I agree and people who think their animal is a lawn ornament to just sit tied up in one spot all the time should not be allowed to have animals either.  bignono
Very true what's also sad is how some people just walk by these poor creatures and don't do a thing.We all need to get involved more.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: